تربیت اولاد کا انوکھا انداز

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
Can you quote me the Quranic ayat about prophet the best model for MUSLIMS?
obey the prophet by following Quran alone. Read Ayat 18:27 of the Quran.
Can you quote me the Quranic ayat about prophet the best model for MUSLIMS?
obey the prophet by following Quran alone. Read Ayat 18:27 of the Quran.
Quran [33:21]. Since I quoted the aya as you requested now please tell me how would you implement? The ayah you mentioned tells that there will be no change in Allah's words and it doesn't say that I should read Quran to obey the Prophet. I repeat my question again, I want to follow the Prophet as a model because Quran said so; How should I do that? Btw, many critics of Islam also suggest that Quran is man made and doesn't hold any value just the way you claim that Ahadith don't hold any value.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Quran [33:21]. Since I quoted the aya as you requested now please tell me how would you implement? The ayah you mentioned tells that there will be no change in Allah's words and it doesn't say that I should read Quran to obey the Prophet. I repeat my question again, I want to follow the Prophet as a model because Quran said so; How should I do that? Btw, many critics of Islam also suggest that Quran is man made and doesn't hold any value just the way you claim that Ahadith don't hold any value.
I will get back to you as you have nothing to defend

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I will get back to you as you have nothing to defend
17:46
And We put coverings over their hearts (and minds) lest they should understand the Qur'an, and deafness into their ears: when thou dost commemorate thy Lord and Him alone in the Qur'an, they turn on their backs, fleeing (from the Truth).

18:27
And recite (and teach) what has been revealed to thee of the Book of thy Lord: none can change His Words, and none wilt thou find as a refuge other than Him.
6:114
Say: "Shall I seek for judge other than Allah? - when He it is Who hath sent unto you the Book, explained in detail." They know full well, to whom We have given the Book, that it hath been sent down from thy Lord in truth. Never be then of those who doubt.

6:115
The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfilment in truth and in justice: None can change His words: for He is the one who heareth and knoweth all.
6:116
And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah . They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying.

I have many Ayats from Quran telling us not to follow any men made stuff but the Quran

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Dear friends, it is very important that people be they muslims or nonmuslims do not quote verses from the quran or reports from ahadees books unless they understand their proper context first or that will cause nothing but problems for everyone.

Why I am saying this? I am saying this because the quran is full of seemingly conflicting or contradictory verses. Quoting a single verses or multiple verses of similar idea and not quoting the contrary verses to that idea if they exist is not right because then the issue being discussed cannot be understood properly.

The quran demands its proper understanding and this is very important for people to be aware of.

Let me now try and address the issue I have raised about the conflicting verses. I can quote verses from the quran which stop us from supporting beliefs and actions of our ancestors but I can also quote verses opposite to that which insist that we support beliefs and actions of our ancestors.

Not only that the quran tells us to not to trust people of the book and it also tells us to trust people of the book.

This should be sufficient for anyone to take the point I am making very seriously. The point is, it is the reasoning that explains away apparent conflict between the verses that helps us understand what the actual message of the quran is regarding the issue. This is why a person must rely upon reasoning and not just reasoning but consistent reasoning if one wants to understand the quran properly.

I do not go against mullaans for nothing, it is because they have caused serious problems within the ummah due to their lack of proper understanding of the quran.

Before reading the quran for its proper understanding one must learn the proper way for understanding the quran properly otherwise one is going to make plenty of serious mistakes.

The quranic text must be understood in its own proper context before it could be used to make a point or to prove anything or to decide any issue on basis of the quran. This is why merely quoting verses after verses of the quran is no use at all for deciding any issue properly.

regards and all the best.

Last edited: