اینگریزو کے کتے نہلانے والے سیاست دان

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
واجب القتل شخص کو اولی الامر کے حکم کے بغیر قتل کرنا گناہ ہے اور اس کی سزا بھی جہنم ہے

Muhammad Jibran

واجب القتل شخص کو اولی الامر کے حکم کے بغیر قتل کرنا گناہ ہے اور اس کی سزا بھی جہنم ہے
گستاخ کا معاملہ مختلف ہے، اور گستاخ کو مارنا کوئی جُرم نہیں۔۔۔
دور صحابہ میں کسی بھی گستاخ کے قاتل کو سزا نہیں دی گئی۔۔۔ کوئی مثال ہو تو پیش کریں۔۔

knowledge88

Pakistan is the only country in the whole world where an accused is murdered in the court and the murderer becomes a national hero. I have seen well educated people calling Khalid Khan their hero. They don't understand one thing that under any law, also in Islamic law , death penalty can only be given by the court. an individual has no right to kill an accused. If what Khalid did was right then every individual has right to kill anyone if he thinks it is right. All the courts should be demolished. The blasphemy law should be removed because no court is needed to implement such a law. If you find anyone committing blasphemy , just go and kill yourself to that person , should become a law.

knowledge88

دور صحابہ میں کسی بھی گستاخ کے قاتل کو سزا نہیں دی گئی۔۔۔ کوئی مثال ہو تو پیش کریں۔۔
Give me one example where a matter was about to presented to the Qazi (during Sahaba time) and someone killed the accused in front of the Islamic Qazi while the Qazi was busy thinking about the case. Give me an example. And if you believe such matters did not go to the Islamic court in Sahaba time, then why don't we push the government to remove blasphemy laws because blasphemy accused must not be presented in the court but should be killed by individuals . Pakistani law should change and should give a licence to kill to all its citizens to kill anyone they find committing blasphemy. Because دور صحابہ میں کسی بھی گستاخ کے قاتل کو سزا نہیں دی گئی۔۔۔ . Would you like such a law in Pakistan ?

Last edited:

Alisajid1985

Councller (250+ posts)
from اولی الامر he meant America...

Muhammad Jibran

Give me one example where a matter was about to presented to the Qazi (during Sahaba time) and someone killed the accused in front of the Islamic Qazi while the Qazi was busy thinking about the case. Give me an example. And if you believe such matters did not go to the Islamic court in Sahaba time, then why don't we push the government to remove blasphemy laws because blasphemy accused must not be presented in the court but should be killed by individuals . Pakistani law should change and should give a licence to kill to all its citizens to kill anyone they find committing blasphemy. Because دور صحابہ میں کسی بھی گستاخ کے قاتل کو سزا نہیں دی گئی۔۔۔ . Would you like such a law in Pakistan ?

Pakistan is the only country in the whole world where an accused is murdered in the court and the murderer becomes a national hero. I have seen well educated people calling Khalid Khan their hero. They don't understand one thing that under any law, also in Islamic law , death penalty can only be given by the court. an individual has no right to kill an accused. If what Khalid did was right then every individual has right to kill anyone if he thinks it is right. All the courts should be demolished. The blasphemy law should be removed because no court is needed to implement such a law. If you find anyone committing blasphemy , just go and kill yourself to that person , should become a law.
Lol... I thankful to you that you did not ask me to quote an example where the name of the killer was khalid and the blasphmer was tahir :)

There are more than dozen convicted blasphemers in pakistan, name me once hanged under the law....

Instead, you hanged a ghazi like mumtaz qadri....

Do you know blasphemy is more serious crime than homicide in islam? A family can forgive murderer but no one can do that for blasphemer