اگلے سال17ارب ڈالرقرض واپس کرنا ہے،پاکستان ڈیفالٹ بھی کر سکتا ہے،حفیظ پاشا

zain786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As i said KSA 3 billion additional as well.

Imran Khan is same as PMLN or PPP. He tried to save safe his Polticial career instead of Pakistan.

All Political parties are same and that is why i always prefer General over Political because they do not have to give BS excuse to Illiterate 90% of Awam.

Imran Khan you have been the biggest compromise Pakistan Politics will ever witness.
چل بے چاٹو یہ کنجر خانہ بھی تمہارے سجیلوں کا ہی مچایا ہوا ہے تمہارا باپ ضیا ہی لایا تھا نواز کو اور بتاؤں کچھ اوئیں نگا نگا نہ فیل کرجائیں
Go back to your barracks

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr. Hafiz Pasha is a well-educated person but, he is saying that the government should consult with other political parties and establishments to sort out the issue of economy is beyond my understanding. The government is well aware of the situation and, I do not foresee if Pakistan is going to default.
Yes, we need to bring down the CAD, and the sooner it is, the better it would be for the economy.
His message is clear that he can save Pakistan if he is asked to become FM.

Everus

Senator (1k+ posts)
آپ نے گھبرانا نہیں ہے۔۔۔۔
معلوم نہیں ایک دم سے عمران کو کیا خوف لاحق ہو گیا کہ یہ ظلم کیا۔۔۔۔
at the end of the day
بوجھ تو سارا عوام نے ہی سہنا ہے۔۔۔۔

آپ نے گھبرانا نہیں
میں نے شرمانا نہیں

بیشرم نیازی

? ? ?

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
lagta ha app pakistan mein nahi bulke kisi bahir mulk mein rehte ha
ha ha. Me in Pakistan. But sanctions will be imposed if they want so. Sanctions have no criteria.
If you do not serve their interests or in other words do not act like a slave, you will be sanctioned.
We have to find our way. Dependence on west and america for trade is not an option. We have to find other ways.

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
ha ha. Me in Pakistan. But sanctions will be imposed if they want so. Sanctions have no criteria.
If you do not serve their interests or in other words do not act like a slave, you will be sanctioned.
We have to find our way. Dependence on west and america for trade is not an option. We have to find other ways.
Bari bari batoo se pait bharta nahi