اِسْلام میں مردہ لاش کو جلانا کیسا ہے ؟

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It goes in favor of Mr. Ghamidi. He is highly intellectual and a learned scholar making him humble and not stubborn like many of current so-called Aalims, who are so stubborn that even you show them clear verses of Qur'an and authentic hadeeths.

For example, there are many Aalims who says that it is OK to say "Ya Ali madad" or Ya Ghous Madad", no matter you tell them that "Dua sirf Allah he say hay", they continue to endorse above blatant Shirkia statements, Why? because they are so stubborn that they do not want to deviate from what their Baba's point of view, they told them before going into their graves.

(Qur'an 40:60) وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِي سَيَدْخُلُونَ جَهَنَّمَ دَاخِرِينَ​
And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, [i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islamic Monotheism) and ask Me for anything] I will respond to your (invocation). Verily! Those who scorn My worship [i.e. do not invoke Me, and do not believe in My Oneness, (Islamic Monotheism)] they will surely enter Hell in humiliation!"
اور تمہارے رب نے فرمایا ہے مجھے پکارو میں تمہاری دعا قبول کروں گا بے شک جو لوگ میری عبادت سے سرکشی کرتے ہیں عنقریب وہ ذلیل ہو کر دوزخ میں داخل ہوں گے

Last edited:

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
It goes in favor of Mr. Ghamidi. He is highly intellectual and a learned scholar making him humble and not stubborn like many of current so-called Aalims, who are stubborn even presented with clear verses of Qur'an and authentic hadeeths.

There are many Aalims who says that it is OK to "Ya Allah madad" or Ya Ghous Madad", no matter you tell them that "Dua sirf Allah he say hay", they continue to endorse above blatant Shirkia statements, Why? because they are so stubborn that they do not want to deviate from what their Baba's point of view, they told them before going into their graves.

(Qur'an 40:60) وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِي سَيَدْخُلُونَ جَهَنَّمَ دَاخِرِينَ​
And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, [i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islamic Monotheism) and ask Me for anything] I will respond to your (invocation). Verily! Those who scorn My worship [i.e. do not invoke Me, and do not believe in My Oneness, (Islamic Monotheism)] they will surely enter Hell in humiliation!"
اور تمہارے رب نے فرمایا ہے مجھے پکارو میں تمہاری دعا قبول کروں گا بے شک جو لوگ میری عبادت سے سرکشی کرتے ہیں عنقریب وہ ذلیل ہو کر دوزخ میں داخل ہوں گے
بھائی صاحب آپ کی کیا بات ہے کمال کر دیا یعنی جاوِید غامدی کوئی غلط بات بھی کرے تب بھی اسکی تعریف ہی کرنی ہے آپ نے سبحان اللہ

knowledge88

Why don't people think before they make such threads? There is no contradiction in Mr Ghamidi statement. Had he said that it cremation is possible in Islam under some unavoidable circumstances and later he had said that no it is completely forbidden than one can say that he made a U turn. But that did not happen. The reason he was asked this question was because Sri Lankan government did not allow some Covid patients to be buried . Muslims of Sri Lanka had no option beside cremation. When Ghamidi was asked this question he had said " If such situation arose then there is a possibility " In his latest video he had said that such situation has not arrived yet. How else one has to be more clear. What a waste of time watching the above video.

Pakistani1947

Why don't people think before they make such threads? There is no contradiction in Mr Ghamidi statement. Had he said that it cremation is possible in Islam under some unavoidable circumstances and later he had said that no it is completely forbidden than one can say that he made a U turn. But that did not happen. The reason he was asked this question was because Sri Lankan government did not allow some Covid patients to be buried . Muslims of Sri Lanka had no option beside cremation. When Ghamidi was asked this question he had said " If such situation arose then there is a possibility " In his latest video he had said that such situation has not arrived yet. How else one has to be more clear. What a waste of time watching the above video.
This is nothing but Bughz-e-Ghamidi and Hub-e-Babas.

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
بھائی صاحب آپ اِس پر بھی غلط بیانی کریں

Pakistani1947

Mr. Ghamidi is not a Prophet and hence we do not have to 100% accept what he says. Listening to Mr. Ghamidi create a sense of seeing things critically. I do not agree with some of opinions but at the same time he is very clear about basic Islamic Aqaid like Tauheed, SHIRK, and Bid'ats etc.

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
It goes in favor of Mr. Ghamidi. He is highly intellectual and a learned scholar making him humble and not stubborn like many of current so-called Aalims, who are stubborn even presented with clear verses of Qur'an and authentic hadeeths.

There are many Aalims who says that it is OK to "Ya Allah madad" or Ya Ghous Madad", no matter you tell them that "Dua sirf Allah he say hay", they continue to endorse above blatant Shirkia statements, Why? because they are so stubborn that they do not want to deviate from what their Baba's point of view, they told them before going into their graves.

Okara NA147

Voter (50+ posts)
AAP ke pass koi apni baat nehe kerne ko, sirf ye he kam reh gea he aap logon ke pass ke dosron pe tanqeed Karein. Please forgive this nation.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Kya huwa aaj apni naqli arbi murshid ka koi video nahi mila jo is brelvi champuu ka daal diya ???

84,0271434a49bd1dae.jpg

TahiraUmmemomina

MPA (400+ posts)
غامدی صاحب دورِ حاضر کے سب سے بڑے منطقی عالم ہیں باقیوں نے امت کے ایمان کو سر پہ رکھا ہو انڈہ بنا دیا ہے جو ہلنے جلنے سے گر کر ٹوٹ جائے گا

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
Kya huwa aaj apni naqli arbi murshid ka koi video nahi mila jo is brelvi champuu ka daal diya ???

84,0271434a49bd1dae.jpg
بھائی صاحب آپ کو کپڑوں پر کیوں اتنا مسلہ ہے کیا آپ ہر وَقت شلوار قمیض میں ہوتے ہیں ؟

حافظ ابو یحی صاحب کوئی بریلوی شریلوی نہیں ہیں یہ ویڈیو دیکھ لیں

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr. Ghamidi is not a Prophet and hence we do not have to 100% accept what he says. Listening to Mr. Ghamidi create a sense of seeing things critically. I do not agree with some of opinions but at the same time he is very clear about basic Islamic Aqaid like Tauheed, SHIRK, and Bid'ats etc.
اِس ویڈیو میں شرک بدت سب ہی کچھ ہے مگر آپ کو نظر نہیں آئے گا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
بھائی صاحب آپ کو کپڑوں پر کیوں اتنا مسلہ ہے کیا آپ ہر وَقت شلوار قمیض میں ہوتے ہیں ؟

حافظ ابو یحی صاحب کوئی بریلوی شریلوی نہیں ہیں یہ ویڈیو دیکھ لیں

So you finally found a video of your murshid fake arabi patting the back of his brelvi buddy. Its like one clown endorsing another clown, but in reality all of them consider each others sects as kaffirs.