ابھی بحران باقی ہیں

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)
پاکستانی سٹوڈنٹس سرخ جھنڈے پہننے لگے ہیں۔ نوجوان نسل مایوس ہو کر جو راستہ ڈھونڈ رہی ہے وہ پاکستان پہلے ہی بھگت چکا ہے، کیا یونیورسٹی کا مقصد سیاستدان پیدا کرنا ہوتا ہے۔ ۵۰۰ سیاستدانوں کے لئے ۱۰ لاکھ گریجویٹس کی تعلیم کو داو پر مت لگائیں، پہلے ہی تعلیم کا کوئی معیار نہیں ہے

ہے۔ معاشرے کے اندر ایک بحران ہے جو ساٹھ فی صد غریب آبادی اور ایک ایسی نوجوان نسل جسکا کوئی مستقبل نہیں پر مشتمل ہے۔حالات بہتر بنانے کا راستہ بھی مشکل ہے۔ ملکی سیکورٹی کی وجہ سے سب سے بڑے پڑوسی سے تجارت نہٰں کرسکتے، ایران سے کرو تو امریکہ ناراض، افغانستان پسماندہ ملک ہے۔چین پہاڑوں کے دوسری طرف ہے۔ امیر طبقہ ٹیکس دینے کو راضی نہیں ۔عدالتیں اور پولیس آزاد نہیں۔ سیاسی جماعتیں نہیں شریف، بھٹو اور خان فین کلبز ہیں، میڈیا کے اندر غیر جانبداری نہیں، پنجابی دانشور منافق ہے۔

پاکستان میں جاری بحران نظام کا بحران بنتا جارہا ہے۔ پارلیمانی نظام چل سکتا ہے لیکن مسئلہ سیاسی جماعتوں کی ساخت کا ہے۔ سیاسی جماعتوں میں پیری مریدی کے علاوہ کچھ بھی نہیں ، آج تک پارلیمنٹ مٰیں کوئی اچھی بحث سننے کو نہٰیں ملی، ساری بحث اپنے لیڈر کی تعریفوں اور دوسرے کی برائیوں پر ہے، جو جتنا بڑا جگت باز ہے اتنا بڑا پارلیمنٹیرین ہے۔ کیسی جمہوریت موجود ہے کہ کوئی ایم این اے پارٹی پوزیشن سے ہٹ کر ووٹ نہیں کرسکتا اور پارٹی پوزیشن کا مطلب ایک شخص کی غلامی ہے کیونکہ جماعتوں میں انتخابات کا کوئی نظام موجود نہیں۔ پاکستان میں بہت گھٹن ہے، میڈیا اور پنجابی دانشور کی منافقت اس گھٹن کو اپنی مرضی کے مطابق کیش کرتی ہے۔ رہی سہی کسر ملک کی معیشت نے نکال دی تھی۔ اب معیشت کچھ بہتر ہونے لگی ہے لیکن ایسا نہ ہو کہ معیشت بہتر ہونے تک دیر ہو جائے۔عمران خان کچھ حالات بہتر کررہا ہے لیکن سست رفتاری سے۔ اس رفتار سے نہیں جس رفتار سے قوم توقع لگائی بیٹھی تھی۔ ابھی لگتا ہے کہ کچھ بھاپ نکلنی باقی ہے۔​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)
Mafia will try to exploit anyone and anything to save their necks. As long as there is Pakistan, there will be threats to it like any other nation. It will be dealt with. This is nothing but pantomime.
I hope for the country's sake you are right, I sincerely do

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
You wrote very good article and worth referencing but why do you abuse Punjabi intellectual. All are same from Karachi to Lahore. I don't say Punjabi intellectuals are loyal. They are not loyal to their motherland but write for foreign freedom fighter like Che Guevara, Fidel Castro etc. I was part of unions restored soon after Zia-ul-haq blowout and saw anarchy in our university in 1989-1990 and our session was late by more than 1.5 years due to union fights within various groups.

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
The red student union is a cancer and student politics under their banner is poisonous. They are the left overs of 1970s communist politics and they should never be allowed to mainstream themselves under the camouflage of democracy and liberalism

chak14

MPA (400+ posts)
Mafia will try to exploit anyone and anything to save their necks. As long as there is Pakistan, there will be threats to it like any other nation. It will be dealt with. This is nothing but pantomime.
When your courts and even shining judges like CJ Khota start playing in the hands of mafia or become mafia by themselves, then it a matter of concern. Iftikhar Ch. restoration movement was in fact was movement to remove Musharraf funded from foreign.

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)
You wrote very good article and worth referencing but why do you abuse Punjabi intellectual. All are same from Karachi to Lahore. I don't say Punjabi intellectuals are loyal. They are not loyal to their motherland but write for foreign freedom fighter like Che Guevara, Fidel Castro etc. I was part of unions restored soon after Zia-ul-haq blowout and saw anarchy in our university in 1989-1990 and our session was late by more than 1.5 years due to union fights within various groups.
I am a punjabi myself that too from a village. It bleed my heart to say that punjabi intellectual is the biggest problem of Pakistan. Barring Hasan Nisar and what Hasan askri rizvi, I do not see any intellectual which is not munafiq. You might not agree with their views but they are consistent in what they think. The others contribute to elite capture

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am a punjabi myself that too from a village. It bleed my heart to say that punjabi intellectual is the biggest problem of Pakistan. Barring Hasan Nisar and what Hasan askri rizvi, I do not see any intellectual which is not munafiq. You might not agree with their views but they are consistent in what they think. The others contribute to elite capture
Hassan Nisar was an active member of the communist politics of 1980s. Most of his rhetoric today comes from the same retarded communist literature of the past. He is now just too ashamed to mention communism as his agenda but he is the same red shirt.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Trivial instances in the grand scheme of things. These courts will come to their senses too as long the gov and est. have common interests. While we should be on guard, there is no need for paranoia.
The writer after pointing out flaws with our system and rightly so went on to demand speedier progress. Baffling indeed.
If we're to he threatened by a bunch oh hormonal teens fighting for imaginary rights then we must stop and ask ourselves do we even deserve to exist as a nation.
The only solution is an uprising and Pakistanis have never fought against internal threats as one nation. The day it does that, no association of lawyers, journalists or anyone will stand a chance.
The core issue with us is our racial, tribal prejudices and that's what turned this country in a zoo of insensitive and slumbering zombies. Right now we're just an amalgamation of various races and tribes. That is the ugly truth nobody wants to hear. First we have to become one nation then expect these degenerates to treat us like citizens.

And that is ironically exactly why I'm not threatened by these students as they're just as divided.
I guess what I am trying to say is that we've got bigger issues to worry about than a bunch of clueless pakistani students.

When your courts and even shining judges like CJ Khota start playing in the hands of mafia or become mafia by themselves, then it a matter of concern. Iftikhar Ch. restoration movement was in fact was movement to remove Musharraf funded from foreign.

Last edited:

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bohraan aatay rehtay hain. Ooncha uranay kay liyay. At the risk of sounding redundant, this fad's timing and the specific support it is getting, speakes volumes. Anti-Pakistan tolay ki umeedon ka naya markaz. What they don't realise is that by backing these elements, they are not digging a grave for the govt, they are burying their own narratives and politics and stances in a mass grave, in the short run, and hatching schemes against foundations of the very reason they ever enjoyed being humans, Pakistan, in the long run. But they forget in ko dheel mili hai, deal nahi. Allah doesn't make deals with fasaadis.

Aslan

Student unions are not the issue it is the student's mind set which is the problem.In Pakistan students,lawyers and others take the law into their own hands.There should be a strict code of conduct for students.Anyone who incited or takes part in violence should be sentenced to hard labour for at least five years.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Student unions are not the issue it is the student's mind set which is the problem.In Pakistan students,lawyers and others take the law into their own hands.There should be a strict code of conduct for students.Anyone who incited or takes part in violence should be sentenced to hard labour for at least five years.
There should be a strict code of conduct for everyone , jernails Can topple govts and then rule for 11 years , what abt them

pkpatriot

You mean no mafia in sindh balochistan or kpk?
In sindh and balochistan are worst in this regard... despite all mineral resources in balochistan mafia is not willing to give them a damn school or bhu. In sindh despite being trade hub nothing beyond karachi.
Aapko buss punjab khattak raha hey

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Trivial instances in the grand scheme of things. These courts will come to their senses too as long the gov and est. have common interests. While we should be on guard, there is no need for paranoia.
The writer after pointing out flaws with our system and rightly so went on to demand speedier progress. Baffling indeed.
If we're to he threatened by a bunch oh hormonal teens fighting for imaginary rights then we must stop and ask ourselves do we even deserve to exist as a nation.
The only solution is an uprising and Pakistanis have never fought against internal threats as one nation. The day it does that, no association of lawyers, journalists or anyone will stand a chance.
The core issue with us is our racial, tribal prejudices and that's what turned this country in a zoo of insensitive and slumbering zombies. Right now we're just an amalgamation of various races and tribes. That is the ugly truth nobody wants to hear. First we have to become one nation then expect these degenerates to treat us like citizens.

And that is ironically exactly why I'm not threatened by these students as they're just as divided.
I guess what I am trying to say is that we've got bigger issues to worry about than a bunch of clueless pakistani students.
Very well pointed the right cancer of our society.

pkpatriot

There should be a strict code of conduct for everyone , jernails Can topple govts and then rule for 11 years , what abt them

Long debate It happens because they have politicians like sharifs/bhutto etc. in their pocket.
But here the topic is student union.

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)
You mean no mafia in sindh balochistan or kpk?
In sindh and balochistan are worst in this regard... despite all mineral resources in balochistan mafia is not willing to give them a damn school or bhu. In sindh despite being trade hub nothing beyond karachi.
Aapko buss punjab khattak raha hey
sindhi and baloch have their problems but punjabi intellectuals wield so much influence that even when they back vote ko izzat do which was ridiculous coming from nawaz sharif, it gets traction in other parts of the country as well

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
پاکستانی سٹوڈنٹس سرخ جھنڈے پہننے لگے ہیں۔ نوجوان نسل مایوس ہو کر جو راستہ ڈھونڈ رہی ہے وہ پاکستان پہلے ہی بھگت چکا ہے، کیا یونیورسٹی کا مقصد سیاستدان پیدا کرنا ہوتا ہے۔ ۵۰۰ سیاستدانوں کے لئے ۱۰ لاکھ گریجویٹس کی تعلیم کو داو پر مت لگائیں، پہلے ہی تعلیم کا کوئی معیار نہیں ہے

ہے۔ معاشرے کے اندر ایک بحران ہے جو ساٹھ فی صد غریب آبادی اور ایک ایسی نوجوان نسل جسکا کوئی مستقبل نہیں پر مشتمل ہے۔حالات بہتر بنانے کا راستہ بھی مشکل ہے۔ ملکی سیکورٹی کی وجہ سے سب سے بڑے پڑوسی سے تجارت نہٰں کرسکتے، ایران سے کرو تو امریکہ ناراض، افغانستان پسماندہ ملک ہے۔چین پہاڑوں کے دوسری طرف ہے۔ امیر طبقہ ٹیکس دینے کو راضی نہیں ۔عدالتیں اور پولیس آزاد نہیں۔ سیاسی جماعتیں نہیں شریف، بھٹو اور خان فین کلبز ہیں، میڈیا کے اندر غیر جانبداری نہیں، پنجابی دانشور منافق ہے۔

پاکستان میں جاری بحران نظام کا بحران بنتا جارہا ہے۔ پارلیمانی نظام چل سکتا ہے لیکن مسئلہ سیاسی جماعتوں کی ساخت کا ہے۔ سیاسی جماعتوں میں پیری مریدی کے علاوہ کچھ بھی نہیں ، آج تک پارلیمنٹ مٰیں کوئی اچھی بحث سننے کو نہٰیں ملی، ساری بحث اپنے لیڈر کی تعریفوں اور دوسرے کی برائیوں پر ہے، جو جتنا بڑا جگت باز ہے اتنا بڑا پارلیمنٹیرین ہے۔ کیسی جمہوریت موجود ہے کہ کوئی ایم این اے پارٹی پوزیشن سے ہٹ کر ووٹ نہیں کرسکتا اور پارٹی پوزیشن کا مطلب ایک شخص کی غلامی ہے کیونکہ جماعتوں میں انتخابات کا کوئی نظام موجود نہیں۔ پاکستان میں بہت گھٹن ہے، میڈیا اور پنجابی دانشور کی منافقت اس گھٹن کو اپنی مرضی کے مطابق کیش کرتی ہے۔ رہی سہی کسر ملک کی معیشت نے نکال دی تھی۔ اب معیشت کچھ بہتر ہونے لگی ہے لیکن ایسا نہ ہو کہ معیشت بہتر ہونے تک دیر ہو جائے۔عمران خان کچھ حالات بہتر کررہا ہے لیکن سست رفتاری سے۔ اس رفتار سے نہیں جس رفتار سے قوم توقع لگائی بیٹھی تھی۔ ابھی لگتا ہے کہ کچھ بھاپ نکلنی باقی ہے۔​
I Respectfully disagree, the main reason of chaos i our country because are not able to find these 500 hundreds that serve in best interest of country man because they never came from the masses. Student union a door for the poor to come at top level just one example is Kanhayia in India, he is the poorest from the poor but emerge at top level.
Did these communist parties in India topple the governments. The real fear is that elite class of all the world don't like to sit with poor Mochi, Kumhar, Nai, Dhobi, Musali, etc.

Even this is your internal fear all these red (girls/biys) also part of some elite.

If you really want the prosperity of country masses then advocate two things

1-local bodies election
2- student unions
only these two forums from where you get the real and pure political workers, who know the ground realities and their local solution for the betterment of masses.

The people, who never know the difficulties to live in small village of 100 houses, how solve their issues.
Same the people, who never borrow the loan to pay the fee for their elder son to complete his degree.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistani students are generally too immature to think for themselves, and invariably turn into pawns for various segments. back when student unions were allowed, their role was no different from the role madrasaah kids played for fazlu...that of rented trouble makers