، انگلینڈ کا دورۂ پاکستان کے بارے میں 48 گھنٹے میں فیصلے کا اعلان

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
my take is, it was one of the biggest security lapses and a cause of huge losses for Pak

one nalaiqee can not be justified by another nalaiqee

So the root cause was 2009 attacks. There were no security lapse today. The international political game is on. If someone is nalaiq then crticise that indvidual. B4 criticising, you must see whether it will be good for Pakistan or not. My only request to everyone not to play Politics everytime. we must think for Pakistan. Have a good day.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
So the root cause was 2009 attacks. There were no security lapse today. The international political game is on. If someone is nalaiq then crticise that indvidual. B4 criticising, you must see whether it will be good for Pakistan or not. My only request to everyone not to play Politics everytime. we must think for Pakistan. Have a good day.

in other words, put everything on others, forget and move on

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
in other words, put everything on others, forget and move on
No I didnt say that. Rather to criticise the Nalaiq , these NALAIQ must be punished. There is no punishment system in pakistan. Our justice system is very very weak. All of our institutions are politicised and they do the favour to these nalaiq. Its not new , its happening for 60-70 yrs. Most of Pakistani people are uneducated. So pakistan have to school their poeple , better their justice system. We as Pakistani dont accepts that we are weak. we love slogans like "ham zinda qoam hain etc etc" but practically we are divided people in Colors, sects, Races,Tribes etc etc. Pakistani culture is somehow also very supportive to Corrupt people. With these mind sets you cant see pakistan can develope.

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Endia is threatening these countries. Better sue them in ICC.
وہاں بھی شرمندگی ہوگی کیونکہ آی سی سی انڈین بورڈ کا ہی دوسرا ورشن ہے مشورہ یہ ہے کہ خاموش رہیں اور بلے سے انڈیا کو جواب دیا جاے