Incredible India stands on the very brink of HER NATIONHOOD

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
Is India Incredible. Watch my latest Blog post at http://fahad-currentaffairs.blogspot.com/ and comment what do you think?
If you like spread it to all the people. This time is a media War so we should spread our point of view to the whole world with fact and figures. And we should tell the whole world that India is blamming Pakistan without providing any evidence.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Great work. It's a media war.

See my post: Lobby for english captions/subtitles.

May be you can post a translated episode of Live with Talat, in which Talat proved that the propaganda that the terrorists travelled from Karachi to Bombay without being picked up by 21 Indian radars is ridciculous.

All the best.

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
Thanks brother. You are absolutly right this is the time for Media WAR and inshAllah we will win this War. I will also request to all our Pakistanis to come forward and defend your country on every forum and write as much as you can. Defend your army your ISI your every single person. Because we should show to all the world that we are united against all foreign forces. We should be very united when we are defending our nation our people and we should put all differences on back. About Talat he is doing a good job and if you will see in the comments of my articles i have mentioned the thing of 21 Radars. I will request all visitors that if you cannot write yourself you can forward link of my blog to all foreigners you know so that we can show what is happening in India and the true picture of India. And we have to put all the Indian Allegation down and I gaurentee you that this time India will not be able to be succesful in his false propaganda inshAllah. This conspiracy will go against India this time.

Thanks Alot

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hey bro,

see my post "incredible India and its charming democracy". Unless I missed it, I did not see these videos on your blog.
You can use them if you want.

I have started to refer you blig to my friends.

Great work. Keep it up.

SherKhan