Will you vote Maryam Nawaz???

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Ei5bse8WoAUa_8h

Predicament of current government...

Last edited:

Ahmed Jawad

MPA (400+ posts)
She will be a total desturction for the system. One could think of some improvement from her but her political entry and choices have made clear that she will be more dynastic than nawaz sharif even

Champion 01

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You must be joking. Her father and family has looted Pakistan, any body voting for her will be a bigger disaster than her corrupt to the core, chor, money launderer shaitan father.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This question is relative. Like in Lahore IK won seat and then given ticket to a corrupt person believing PTI supporters will vote but we know the end result.
Lets assume Maryam is contesting from my constituency, despite being PTI supporter will compare the PTI candidate with Maryam and if Maryam is better than PTI candidate will vote her.
For me Vote means an opinion asked who is better and will not do a Khynat on giving my opinion.
This means if IK want me to vote his candidate, he needs to field a better candidate.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
یہ تو اپنے باپ سے بھی 10 گنا زیادہ بیوقوف اور جھوٹی یے۔۔۔ اور اللہ تعالیٰ پاکستانیوں سے اتنا ناراض نہیں کہ اس بیوقوف یا بلو رانی کو ہم پہ مسلط کر دے۔۔

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
This question is relative. Like in Lahore IK won seat and then given ticket to a corrupt person believing PTI supporters will vote but we know the end result.
Lets assume Maryam is contesting from my constituency, despite being PTI supporter will compare the PTI candidate with Maryam and if Maryam is better than PTI candidate will vote her.
For me Vote means an opinion asked who is better and will not do a Khynat on giving my opinion.
This means if IK want me to vote his candidate, he needs to field a better candidate.
True and often vote is cast due to the disliking of opposing member/party like before PTI many would vote JI or Noon because extreme disliking towards PPP even though they didn’t like JI or PML

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
in 2018, even after biggest political engineering of Pakistan's history, PMLN still managed to emerge as the second largest political party with the higest votes & after almost three years is still intact as one unit against wishes of less then ten Pindi Boys after facing the biggest political victimization at the hands of an ufortunate man who has all but personal peace and now cant enjoy a peaceful sleep as he burns and rotts internally supported by few mens in boots ?

Now, deny that ....any Yoothi ?

Last edited: