We will think about joint strategy when MQM will come in opposition - Imran Khan

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=5535]adnan[/MENTION]-pml=u must b stick wid someone who is doing well for country,if imran will join mqm/pp/nawaz league then their is no point he is doing well for country.cz all these need to b questioned 4 what they have been doing.i like imran from every aspect but his bigger strength is SINCERITY & TRANSPARENCY.i wonder people like u who are still sticking wid pml...ppls still like pppp & mqm.hashar nashar kr dya mulk ka aur aap jaisay loag abhi tak party wafdari myn lagay huy hyn.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh bhai leave others , talk about your own self and party, IK is same as Nawaz, so why hate Nawaz if he is patching up with MQM..
You hypocrites......

You hypocrites hated Imran when he developed understanding with Mqm on a solitary issue.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
You hypocrites hated Imran when he developed understanding with Mqm on a solitary issue.

Hahahaha, my dear very interesting, ;)
get some thinking buddy, see you didnt even think what I said you just called me back a hypocrite coz you didnt like yourself being called that. hmmm
actually you proved by your statement that you really are , not me.
wait and see and time will prove that.

cheers (bigsmile)

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hahahaha, my dear very interesting, ;)
get some thinking buddy, see you didnt even think what I said you just called me back a hypocrite coz you didnt like yourself being called that. hmmm
actually you proved by your statement that you really are , not me.
wait and see and time will prove that.

cheers (bigsmile)

If I preempt in calling you a liar and you call me back afterwards , would that change the ground realities if I am really a liar? I gave you a logic based on solid argument i.e. noon leaguers lambasted imran for his far fetched "potential alliance" with MqM and now with N league "patching up" everything became fair overnight. How would you call this act other than a shameless hypocrisy? Its like pot calling the kettle black. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

change

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Issues Based Politics = Politics on issues

Politics on issues = Keep the issues alive

Keep the issues alive = Do not solve the issues

Do not solve the issues = Forget issues, do politics [because if issues are soleved, there will be no politics]

This equation suggests that PTI will not solve the issues but will just do the politics. Am I Right to solve PTI puzzle of Issue Based Politics?

دوسروں کے "دہشتگردوں" سے میل جول پر پھبتیاں کسنے والے نوں لیگی اب انہی دہشتگردوں سے مل کے تحریک چلانے کے ارادے رکھتے ہیں --- ابھی دیکھنا "بھولے پتر" کی فنکاریاں ایسی الٹی قلابازیاں کھاے گا کہ پرانے قاف لیگی اور "حق پرست دہشتگرد" عش عش کر اٹھیں گے

Aur woh jo chup chup kay 3 mahenainay say MQM ki leadership say PTI kay rabtay ho rahay hain with blessings of Agencies us par saray PTI kay masoom khamaosh hain.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aur woh jo chup chup kay 3 mahenainay say MQM ki leadership say PTI kay rabtay ho rahay hain with blessings of Agencies us par saray PTI kay masoom khamaosh hain.

چھپ چھپ کے جو مل رہے ہیں تو شاید صرف تمہیں بتا کر مل رہے ہیں یہاں تو تمھارے گیڈر میاں جی سارے جہاں
کے سامنے ایم کیو ایم کو سراہ رہے ہیں اور انھیں مل کر تحریک چلانے کی دعوت بھی دے رہے ہیں -- یہ کونسی ایجنسیوں کے اشارے پر ہو رہا ہے اور وہ بھی اتنا کھل کے