"Today, Pakistan is in a much better place economically than six months ago" - Financial Time

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan is the only country where consumption is a bad thing. In the rest of the world, the government gets happy when people consume stuff and increase its revenue but in Pakistan, the government wants people to live in mountains and don't use gas or electricity and live like cavemen.

This is a telltale sign of Harami governments. We saw this with PMLN and we're now seeing it with PTI.

Consumption is appreciated if you have loads and loads of resources. When resources are bleak, one expects to use only the very basic amount needed. And if you want luxury, you must pay extra. Nothing surprising here.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Consumption is appreciated if you have loads and loads of resources. When resources are bleak, one expects to use only the very basic amount needed. And if you want luxury, you must pay extra. Nothing surprising here.

So the gas that people used in PMLN government that cost 3000 is now luxury in Naya Pakistan and costs 25000-30,000.

Yeah right. Gas isn't a luxury, how can gas be luxury?. Only PTI can make gas luxury.

Pretty soon they will make eating food a luxury and breathing oxygen a luxury.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
So the gas that people used in PMLN government that cost 3000 is now luxury in Naya Pakistan and costs 25000-30,000.

Yeah right. Gas isn't a luxury, how can gas be luxury?. Only PTI can make gas luxury.

Using gas is not luxury. Using higher amounts of gas is luxury. The rates for minimum use are almost the same. Maybe a 10% increase. PMLN caused a loss of 150 billion to these gas companies. Don't you know that is eventually a burden on the people as well? Are you so naive?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
My gas bill is telling a different story.

My gas bill is saying that this country is in far worse condition than it was 6 months ago

This one aspect, which might be due to some intentionally done by some goons, doesn't tell the whole story. Don't be so narrow minded.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

And why are you not counting Rs. 150 Billion of losses left by Ganjas? Had he would transfer this the loss to public on-time, even then the gas bills would by in 4 digits but they ignored the loss to make people happy but it heaped up to Rs 150 billion.

Gas loss raised from Rs. Zero to Rs. 150 billions.

And so on and so forth..

Electricity loss raised from Rs. 0 to Rs. 1200 billions.

PIA loss raised from Rs. 35 to Rs. 350 billions.

Who will pay these losses?

khanbahadur

MPA (400+ posts)
And why are you not counting Rs. 150 Billion of losses left by Ganjas? Had he would transfer this the loss to public on-time, even then the gas bills would by in 4 digits but they ignored the loss to make people happy but it heaped up to Rs 150 billion.

And so on and so forth..

اس کی جانے بلا
اس کی تو سوچ ہے کہ حکومت نہ مزید کوئی قرضے لے، نہ چیزیں مہنگی کرے، بس فٹا فٹ چھ مہینے کے اندر اندر پاکستان میں ہر چیز بلکل ٹھیک ٹھاک ہو جائے
کچھ لوگ ذات کے کھوتے ہوتے ہیں یہ دماغ کا کھوتا ہے

saadi038

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeh donno BC salary specially fahad they felt tummy twist taking their behnoii’s name IK or PTI government wesay patwarion ki bhi phutt our sulag riii liii h
My gas bill is telling a different story.

My gas bill is saying that this country is in far worse condition than it was 6 months ago
patwarion ko yaad karwaya karo baji nay poora Pakistan chor kar ameer ghreeb chor ker aik phoji ko di thi woh bhi shok say to Pakistaniyo wardi main kuch to acha hay na? wink wink wink

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Instead of giving credit to PTI, Fahad Hussain is talking of continuation of "previous policies"!!!

Will care to explain which policies???

Shahid Abassi

Pakistan is the only country where consumption is a bad thing. In the rest of the world, the government gets happy when people consume stuff and increase its revenue but in Pakistan, the government wants people to live in mountains and don't use gas or electricity and live like cavemen.

This is a telltale sign of Harami governments. We saw this with PMLN and we're now seeing it with PTI.

In summer the PTI government will probably skin us alive with electricity bills then put the blame on PMLN. I am afraid that in the grave and on day of judgement, the PTI will also put the blame on PMLN for all their wrongdoings.

PTI doesn't have any shame after all. They're skinning the poor people and putting the blame on PMLN. Half a year and they have done what took PMLN 5 years
Who would you like them to accuse if not PMLN? Who built these power plants where the same electricity which in India costs 6.75 cents has been agreed at 12.75 cents and the equity owners in these plants have been guaranteed a net return on equity of 25%? Did present government built Nandipur plant which produces a unit at 29 cents? You have every right to ask the government to subsidize the electricity by selling it for less then production price but if a government has to subsidize gas, electricity, water, metro, orange train, housing, fertilizer and seed then we need a tax collection of 10000 billion instead of 435 billion as now.

Steyn

And so on and so forth..

Didn't we vote Imran Khan to recover the looted money from these crooks so we the Pakistanis who are the victims will not have to suffer more?

Just like his other promises Imran Khan has forgotten about that promise of his too.

Just seize the Jati Umra, i am sure its valued at a billion dollar minimum if you can't recover anything else.

But nope, Pakistanis were the victims in PMLN government and we are the victims in Naya Pakistan.

Yeh donno BC salary specially fahad they felt tummy twist taking their behnoii’s name IK or PTI government wesay patwarion ki bhi phutt our sulag riii liii h

patwarion ko yaad karwaya karo baji nay poora Pakistan chor kar ameer ghreeb chor ker aik phoji ko di thi woh bhi shok say to Pakistaniyo wardi main kuch to acha hay na? wink wink wink

I don't understand the dirty broken language of yours. Don't tag me with vulgarity and definitely not unless you have something coherent to say.

Steyn

Who would you like them to accuse if not PMLN? Who built these power plants where the same electricity which in India costs 6.75 cents has been agreed at 12.75 cents and the equity owners in these plants have been guaranteed a net return on equity of 25%? Did present government built Nandipur plant which produces a unit at 29 cents? You have every right to ask the government to subsidize the electricity by selling it for less then production price but if a government has to subsidize gas, electricity, water, metro, orange train, housing, fertilizer and seed then we need a tax collection of 10000 billion instead of 435 billion as now.

I want them to stop the blame game and start showing their own performance. Half a year is gone and we are more interested in what the government can do rather than what the previous government did.

I also want them to be honest and don't bullshit us.

It doesn't require a genius to know the simple solution to this problem.

Recover the looted money from PMLN and PPP. This country will get fixed without any loans or increased taxation. It's the manifesto of PTI and we voted them for this. How much work has been done about this in half a year? Zero. Immense loans have been taken in half a year though.

Failing that, the next solution is to clean the bureaucracy from corrupts. Nothing has been done about that either and the same criminals of PMLN government are still in positions looting all the tax revenue.

So then, what is the government doing? Its sucking blood from the victim that is always the victim whether its PMLN, PPP or PTI and that is Pakistanis. Increase taxes, increase inflation, increase prices, what can these people do anyway than to give their hardearned money to government.

These are things PTI promised btw in their speeches.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Didn't we vote Imran Khan to recover the looted money from these crooks so we the Pakistanis who are the victims will not have to suffer more?

Just like his other promises Imran Khan has forgotten about that promise of his too.

Just seize the Jati Umra, i am sure its valued at a billion dollar minimum if you can't recover anything else.

But nope, Pakistanis were the victims in PMLN government and we are the victims in Naya Pakistan.

I don't understand the dirty broken language of yours. Don't tag me with vulgarity and definitely not unless you have something coherent to say.

تو کیا لوٹی ہوئی رقم باہر کسی بنک کے کسی کاؤنٹر پر پڑی ہے جو اسد عمر جاکے تھیلی بھر کے لائے؟

اب ہم آپ جیسے بچوں کو سیاسی اور ملکی معاملات تو سمجھانے سے رہے

Steyn

تو کیا لوٹی ہوئی رقم باہر کسی بنک کے کسی کاؤنٹر پر پڑی ہے جو اسد عمر جاکے تھیلی بھر کے لائے؟

اب ہم آپ جیسے بچوں کو سیاسی اور ملکی معاملات تو سمجھانے سے رہے

Heh. Governments can come up with all kinds of bullshit.

If this government had any interest in accountability then it's a kids play to make Nawaz spit out the details and offer willingly all the looted money.

All it will take is a simple SHO of any police station and a third grade treatment they're famous for.

Spare me the political lies and bullshit. If it was a bicycle thief, we all know how capable our government is against the helpless people. But this government is scared of Nawaz Sharif or probably in cahoots with them.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ofcourse why not, Govt has borrowed tons of money :ROFLMAO:

wait till this money is finished ...... Maha Youthia will be back on begging mission !

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ofcourse why not, Govt has borrowed tons of money :ROFLMAO:

wait till this money is finished ...... Maha Youthia will be back on begging mission !
Muqadas..... plz contact Ishaq Dar to elaborate you on begging from commercial banks at exorbitantly high interest rates......

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
دُنیا کا سب سے آسان کام چولیں مارنا آسان ہے جو آپ مار رہے ہو۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ کیپ اٹ اپ۔۔۔۔۔ میرے پاس فضول وقت نہیں ضائع کرنے کے لیے
Heh. Governments can come up with all kinds of bullshit.

If this government had any interest in accountability then it's a kids play to make Nawaz spit out the details and offer willingly all the looted money.

All it will take is a simple SHO of any police station and a third grade treatment they're famous for.

Spare me the political lies and bullshit. If it was a bicycle thief, we all know how capable our government is against the helpless people. But this government is scared of Nawaz Sharif or probably in cahoots with them.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
With an honest leader at the top. Prospects for Pakistan's bright future has increased many folds.