Senator (1k+ posts)
A year after the Panama Leaks and five months after the Supreme Court hearing on the Panama case, the Supreme Court passed a judgement this afternoon stating that "a thorough investigation is required" into allegations of corruption by the Sharif family.
Taking this as a victory, the Sharif family is already [celebrating]
Because, well, Pakistan. Here's what Pakistanis had to say online:
1) Think the verdict is a joke? Haha. We have more where that came from
2) We are all Imran Khan/Gormint Aunty right now.
3) In the words of Sahir Lodhi, who gives you that right to differentiate? Who are you to decide? Are you some kind of demi-god?
4) When you're at a loss for words..
5) Post-verdict we got Salman Ahmad in the house...
6) ...and a gulab jaman in the mouth.
7) Guess it's good to be ready to celebrate... just in case:
8) Some are already thinking about our future generations
- Featured Thumbs