Siasat.pk Suggestion

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
When we visit siasat.pk, on the main page we see most recent threads. For each thread we see the following information next to the thumbnail:
Started by:
Last post by:
39 minutes ago(time)
Replies:
Siasi Discussion (forum name)
Go to last post

I think Replies should come on top. A lot of time, "Replies" is hidden because of short space. Knowing number of replies a thread has received is much more informative than who started the thread and who last posted on the thread.

What you guys think?

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
When we visit siasat.pk, on the main page we see most recent threads. For each thread we see the following information next to the thumbnail:
Started by:
Last post by:
39 minutes ago(time)
Replies:
Go to last post

I think Replies should come on top. A lot of time, "Replies" is hidden because of short space. Knowing number of replies a thread has received is much more informative than who started the thread and who last posted on the thread.

What you guys think?

Yes, it makes lot of sense.

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Started by:
Last post by:
39 minutes ago(time)
Replies:
Go to last post

What you guys think?
Dear perhaps I missed but replies does appear there

Secondly can u tell how to start THREAD please
Thanks

Iconoclast

If it's too much info to cram it in the little real estate you got on your page, move it all to a hover so additional info only appears when you mouse over the entry.

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear perhaps I missed but replies does appear there

Secondly can u tell how to start THREAD please
Thanks
bhai i think you didn't understand what I wrote above. I know replies does appear next to the thumbnail but in terms of priority it comes at 4th place. I'm saying it should come at first place. Because when someone posts a thread with a larger title, then often times we can't see if that thread has received any replies or not.

understood?

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
If it's too much info to cram it in the little real estate you got on your page, move it all to a hover so additional info only appears when you mouse over the entry.
that's also a good suggestion but i would prefer to know replies for all thread without hovering, otherwise I'll have to hover each thread to know number of replies for each thread.

Shazi ji

bhai i think you didn't understand what I wrote above. I know replies does appear next to the thumbnail but in terms of priority it comes at 4th place. I'm saying it should come at first place. Because when someone posts a thread with a larger title, then often times we can't see if that thread has received any replies or not.

understood?
Ok never noticed that , thanks, as never came across such situation and to be honest never bothered either !!!