Shia processions have become a target for the terrorists

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gathering of few hundred thousand mourners at the Shia's processions have become an easy and ready-made targets for the terrorists and insurgents. This is another attempt by Pakistan enemies across our borders to divide the Pakistanis and create civil unrest, disorders and chaos leading to civil war in the country.

These tactics were applied in Iraq by the CIA and Mossad with the help of Mahdi Army in propagating and perpetrating terror and violence amongst the Sunnis of Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of Sunnis were killed on the roads, streets, in their houses, and picked on buses and trains by the American led death squads and murderers of Mahdi Army. The Iraqi Sunnis were terrorised and intimidated and over a million were made to leave their country in fear of their lives. It is now happening in Karachi and other cities of Pakistan every day and innocent Pakistani citizen are targeted and picked up by the terrorists and insurgents for target killing. Often the poor man is killed walking on the road, riding a bus, driving a rickshaw, digging a road and going home after hard day work.

The religious leaders of Shias and Sunnis and other beliefs should sit together and come to common terms to stop any future repetition of offering hundreds of thousands of innocent people for slaughter by the terrorist and foreign agents.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
I strongly condemn the heinous crime committed in Karachi yesterday against innocent men, women and children by inhumane wild beasts who are not human beings and definitely not Muslims although they are born in Muslim families. Its unacceptable that mourners of Imam Hussain are targeted in a Muslim country. The same things is going on in Iraq. In both countries, mourners of Imam Hussain were targeted. In Pakistan they were targeted yesterday. In Iraq, they have been targeted for the whole week targeting the mourners on-foot journey from Baghdad to Karbala. The security and intelligence agencies have failed to stop these attacks in both countries. The question is what should we do? Should we wait for these Shayateen terrorists to kill our families one day. Will we stay quite today just because our family member was not martyred??? Weren't those who were martyred in Pakistan and Iraq our brothers and sisters??? All limits have been crossed!!!! What else are we waiting for?????

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
To avoid so much predictable human lose they should temporarily stop such processions. It's better to be on safer side than sorry. One should not make it a matter of ego that If we stop going into processions we will be considered as losers. When situations calm down they should continue doing it. Sometimes it is better to think calmly than going passionate nut about it.
The concept of procession itself does not anyways carries a huge weight in Islamic laws and history. There had been no such practices of processions during Prophet's and the followers regimes. It is more of a cultural concept than a religious. And why should even one go for such a cultural or ( even a religious) practice where catastrophe seems to be hanging over the heads.
I am pretty much sure that Allah will never punish me for not joining a procession though HE might punish me for not using my brain.
Again it is better to think wisely...at least once a while if not often ( when there had been already so many casualties on Muharram the 10th)