Scuffle breaks out in PIA plane

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
72917111_10157317815365528_5639075314123407360_n.jpg

قومی ایئرلائین کی پرواز میں دوران سفرعملے اور مسافر کے درمیان ہاتھا پائی ہوئی جس کے بعد مسافر کو پولیس کے حوالے کردیا گیا۔

ایکسپریس نیوز کے مطابق مانچسٹر سے اسلام آباد آنے والی پرواز پی کے 702 میں مسافرنعمان واجد اکانومی کلاس سے فرسٹ کلاس میں جابیٹھا جس پر فلائٹ اسٹیورڈ نبیل عالم نے مسافر کوواپس اکانومی کلاس میں جانے کا کہا تو اس نے ہاتھا پائی شروع کردی۔

پائلٹ نے اسلام آباد پہنچتے ہی اے ایس ایف کوطلب کرلیا اور جہاز لینڈ کرنے کے بعد اے ایس ایف اہلکار مسافر نعمان کو پکڑ کرلے گئے ۔
بعدازاں مسافر کو تھانہ ایئرپورٹ چوکی پولیس کے حوالے کردیا گیا جہاں اس سے تفتیش کی جارہی ہے۔

Aslan

This guy may have been drunk.Fights and brawls happen on UK budget airlines like Easyjet too.The culprits are young white Britons who drink excessive alcohol and cause trouble.They travel in groups to Spain,Greece,Turkey etc.It will be interesting to find out the reason behind this incident.No sane person with an economy ticket can demand to be seated in first class.

Last edited:

Eye on Pak

MPA (400+ posts)
This guy may have been drunk.Fights and brawls happen on UK budget airlines like Easyjet too.The culprits are young white Britons who drink excessive alcohol and cause trouble.They travel in groups to Spain,Greece,Turkey etc.It will be interesting to find out the reason behind this incident.No sane person with an economy ticket can demand to be seated in first class.
British born desi b kissi say kumm nahi boot araami hien and trouble makers

RAW AGENT

you mean this is usual thing in budget flights ? ? ? ?

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hope they fine the guy a hefty sum including paying for the first class seat. What an idiot.

RAW AGENT

I have seen it myself a few times when I was flying from UK to Europe on cheap airlines.

khair baat is news me pakistani sahab zaman wazid ki ho rahi thi , he was offender , you tried to justify him by blaming english boys who go to spain . ? ? ?

Aslan

khair baat is news me pakistani sahab zaman wazid ki ho rahi thi , he was offender , you tried to justify him by blaming english boys who go to spain . ? ? ?
I am not defending him.I said he may have drunk alcohol before he boarded the plane or he may be a trouble maker.He should arrested and taken to court.If he is guilty then he should be punished according to law.Fights on planes flying out of UK happen frequently now mainly due to consumption of much alcohol.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
British born desi b kissi say kumm nahi boot araami hien and trouble makers
I live in the UK and disagree with your comment. Most British born Pakistanis are well mannered and polite. This is how the society is here in the UK

In majority of cases, its the Pakistanis (from Pak) that are rude and are always trying to take undue advantage. They are a reflection of Pakistani society.

Being under the influence of Alcohol is another thing, which would affect anyone equally.