Public lashing of Swat girl was a FRAUD VIDEO

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
I certainly understand how propoganda works, and it becomes even easier when the guys enforcing are First degree Jahils. Lets look at the flip side of the coin, atleast from my point of view. All these Swati Taliban want is perfect Islamic society, and since the rest of us corrupt to the core, lets give them the benefit of the doubt. Question arises can we or could we send our sisters; wives or mothers outside alone and be safe from these wondering eyes. None of us could do, yet we living in the west could easily do it. Ever wonder why? All their leaders Mullah Fazulallah, Muslim Khan and Safi Mohammed have theirmothers, sisters and wives locked up inside their house. Can we in rest of Pakistan do this, I am sure majority will say a resounding NO. But why were they doing this? I bet most of brothers in this forum supporting those barbarians, are sitting tight in the west but will never go and settle in Pakistan let alone in Taliban infested country side.

Ammar isb

Councller (250+ posts)
The war against terror is not just being fought at the military fronts; a lot of action can be seen at psychological fronts with propaganda cells that spread misinformation such as the Sawat video being fake or concealing terrorist casualties in drone attacks. The enlightened and educated people must stand up and counter this web of deception, we can do so by talking to our friends and family about extremism in Pakistan and how it poses a serious threat to our nation. By educating our youth and telling them what ISLAM in reality means.