PTI's MPA Musarrat Cheema submits resolution against Hamid Mir & Jasmin Manzoor on thier remarks "I would’ve slapped the CM Punjab"

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
حامد میر اور جاسمین منظور کا وزیراعلیٰ پنجاب کو تھپڑمارنے کا بیان۔۔ تحریک انصاف کی رکن اسمبلی مسرت چیمہ نے پنجاب اسمبلی میں قرارداد جمع کرادی۔۔
https://twitter.com/x/status/1087643905246588928
DxgWWg8WwAAfHiM.jpg

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Media totally against PTI and doing very dirty work for mafia and hitting PTI under the belt .
PTI MEDIA TEAM DOING NOTHING BUT WE

gorgias

ہم تو خیر پابندی کے خلاف ہیں لیکن میڈیا کے ماہرین کو بھی اعتدال کا دامن ہاتھ سے نہیں جانے دینا چاہیے۔ اگر اینکر اور ماہر تجزیہ نگار جذبات کی رو میں بہک جائے تو پھر وہ تجزیہ نگار اور اینکر نہیں رہتا۔ وزیر اعلیٰ کو تھپڑ مارنے کا بیان انتہائی غیر سنجیدہ ہے۔

HSiddiqui

حامد میر اور جاسمین منظور کا وزیراعلیٰ پنجاب کو تھپڑمارنے کا بیان۔۔ تحریک انصاف کی رکن اسمبلی مسرت چیمہ نے پنجاب اسمبلی میں قرارداد جمع کرادی۔۔
https://twitter.com/x/status/1087643905246588928
DxgWWg8WwAAfHiM.jpg
It is required these people should be leashed, they are some pimps working under cover of Journalists.

Educationist

اس خاتون بدمعاش صحافی کی بھی سُن لو، یہ کہتی ہے وزیر اعلیٰ‌ پنجاب کو تھپڑ

لگائی گی۔ کیا پاکستان میں صحافی مافیا کے لئیے کوئی قانون ہے؟؟؟؟

50312666_1706327359469162_7331309484062539776_n.png

asif.khan1975

Senator (1k+ posts)
حامد میر ساہیوال حادثے میں زرداری ڈاکو کے اشارے میں ڈگڈگی بجا رہا ہے، یہ صحافت کی کالی بھیر ہیں ، اس شیطان کا شو نہیں دیکھنا چاہیے

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hina Pervez Butt use to present same BS resolutions to defend PMLN leaders.

Hamid mir didn't say anything wrong. PTI creating storm in the tea cup to divert attention from their failure on Sahiwal massacre.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hina Pervez Butt use to present same BS resolutions to defend PMLN leaders.

Hamid mir didn't say anything wrong. PTI creating storm in the tea cup to divert attention from their failure on Sahiwal massacre.

Thappar maarnay pe uksana kaheen se bhi azadi e sahafat nahi hai..

jo jumla bola tha uss ka matlab yeh nikalta hai ke koi bhi Usman Buzdar se milay woh usay thappar maarday.. kyun ke bacha nahi maarsaka..

Baqi kafi anchors ne jhooti sachi reports chalaeen, unhain hukumat ne kuchh nahi kaha..

Kal ko yeh anchors kahaingay ke mere haath main pistol hoti tou main seedha sar main goli maarta.. implications of such statements are very dangerous.. Media should be responsible enough to not incite for violence..

Abb agar Usman Buzdar yeh kahay ke Hamid Mir mere saamnay aaye tou main usay thappar mardunga.. iss baat se PTI workers ki himmat bandhay gi aur iss waqt PTI ke supporters pooray Pakistan main hain.. iss mir ko uthtay baithtay, thappar paraingay..

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Conditional statements and hypothetical scenarios can't be considered to find someone guilty.
You talk about conditional statements, in many countries, if you show someone your middle finger, you will land in jail..

Khair, conditional statements on air from a so called journalist can't be ignored anywhere..

Do you think an anchor can say "I would have slapped trump" or "I would have slapped Obama, had I been there".. I mean come on. This is called incitement for physical violence.

And an MPA is in her rights to take this resolution to the parliament.. In democracy, if majority of members will not consider it so inciting, they will reject this resolution.

This is democracy.. you guys ask for it, now you are saying that MPAs shouldn't ask parliament for guidance.. Hypocrisy much?

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Conditional statements and hypothetical scenarios can't be considered to find someone guilty.
And why Hamid Mir is retracting now if what he said doesn't carry any importance? He should stick to what he uttered.. in fact he should repeat it..

Both Jasmine and Hamid know (they regularly talk to lawyers), that they are wrong here.. Now they want face saving nothing else..

If someone else (such as a politician) has said this sentence (in his program), it would have meant nothing.. but a so called independent and unbiased journalist saying this? doesn't make sense to me..

But since I have not been living in Pakistan for quite a long time, maybe it is not considered a so important.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
You talk about conditional statements, in many countries, if you show someone your middle finger, you will land in jail..

Khair, conditional statements on air from a so called journalist can't be ignored anywhere..

Do you think an anchor can say "I would have slapped trump" or "I would have slapped Obama, had I been there".. I mean come on. This is called incitement for physical violence.

And an MPA is in her rights to take this resolution to the parliament.. In democracy, if majority of members will not consider it so inciting, they will reject this resolution.

This is democracy.. you guys ask for it, now you are saying that MPAs shouldn't ask parliament for guidance.. Hypocrisy much?

I can share many evidence and example from US to prove you wrong. But it's useless and waste of my time as you are already set your ways and you will not understand.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can share many evidence and example from US to prove you wrong. But it's useless and waste of my time as you are already set your ways and you will not understand.
Share the examples.

Anyway, just like you are advocating media's role in a Democratic society, you should accept the role of Parliament as well.

If majority of mpas will find this act objectionable, they will approve the resolution, if not they will reject it.

This is democracy...

muhammadadeel

How about submit resolution against LESCO corrupt bhurakutas bureaucrats taking bribes to stall projects in Lahore.