Prince William is reminded of which prediction that PMIK made when he met the legend as a child...

Allama G

Minister (2k+ posts)
wow . Khan cha gia. from the title i was thinking that he might said to Prince William that he would be a good king but instead Khan told William about his future agenda. ?

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
People/Royals:
During the royal couple’s meeting with Khan on Tuesday, William reminded him that when they first met when the prince was very young, the former cricketer had predicted he would become prime minister of his country one day.

William was at a family gathering with some of his late mother’s close friends when the cricketer announced his political ambition. Khan — who became Pakistan’s Prime Minister in July 2018 — said his road to the prime minister was as difficult as his earlier sporting career.
“When I went with my mother to see a test match my cousin was playing, and he scored a century, I told my mother I wanted to be a test cricketer,” Khan told William and Kate during their meeting. “I never realized how difficult it was to eventually become one. Similarly, when I told you that I wanted to succeed [as prime minister], I didn’t realize it would take me 22 years.”

William replied: “Sure. It’s not so easy.” Kate added: “You stuck with it.”

Last edited:

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
is hramzady ko kon wazir e azam kehta hy
? ? ? ?
maxresdefault.jpg

sherm ati hy k ye kuttay ka puter kbhi is mulk ka wazir e azam rha hy​

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
good initiative for Pakistan when such royal power couples visit
Pakistan should invite other such world personalities to promote its culture, tourism and heritage