Posting vulgar content and the next second prohibiting to view it

Ali.Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aslam-o-Aliekum! I wholeheartedly wish every one a blessed Eid! While going through my facebook news feed I came across an alarming post by the facebook page of Siasat.pk that was about Mathira's new video song. Adding to my shock the title the post was running:

temp1.jpg

This is ridiculous. How can one state that children and the audience who are under 18 shouldn't watch this video. So those who are above 18 can watch it? The one who created the respective thread and more importantly the one who designed and shared the source JPG to be shared on facebook page, who are they in a moral position to state that ABC audience can watch and XYZ audience can't? Ramadan just ended and this is what we have incoming in our newsfeed from the page of siasat.pk?

Secondly, I have seen many times forum members bashing Daily Pakistan that it also runs sensual news with double meaning images (I remember that Daily Pakistan counter attacked as well). So where is the line of difference between them and our forum? I am pretty sure that this very post of Mathira must have attracted a healthy traffic but I don't find this business model to be an ethical one.

I don't know what is the code of conduct of deciding what post to create/share and what to not. I am also expecting many of you may disagree stating that it's upto public to go through the link or not, Yes it's upto them. But if this is what this forum is going to do in upcoming days, we hold no moral grounds to bash Mr. Shami or Daily Pakistan.

I sincerely hope my thread doesn't gets merged or deleted :)

temp2.jpg

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
vena malik ki space koi tu puri kar gah nah.... log dekh tey izzz liyah tu aurateyy ati hai tv per izzz liyah film mein tu innn ki daal nahiiii gal rahiii. free media lol

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
siasat.pk's admin is destroying the image of siasat.pk by it's own hand, u see majority of old people left siasat.pk

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
old people?

i think you mean to say .... Senior members ....
its upon ur perception but as I think tht every member seems to act like senior when their posts reach 5000 or above ...... in past, trolling destroyed the image of siasat.pk ..... n now these imature n incompetent admin r playin their part very well...... most senior/old persons had already left the forum....

Adeel

Founder
Showbiz news should not be threaded on the front page.

vena malik ki space koi tu puri kar gah nah.... log dekh tey izzz liyah tu aurateyy ati hai tv per izzz liyah film mein tu innn ki daal nahiiii gal rahiii. free media lol

siasat.pk's admin is destroying the image of siasat.pk by it's own hand, u see majority of old people left siasat.pk

dhandha hay par ganda hay yeh

old people?

i think you mean to say .... Senior members ....
[MENTION=30429]Ali.Pakistani[/MENTION]

We have around 14 mods working on the forum in different shifts. I appreciate you pointing out the flaws. We will discussing this issue in our next meeting.

I personally completely agree with you, It shouldn't have been on there