Poll: Rename Benazir Income Support To Fatimah Jinnah Instead. Vote

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The benazir income support system should be renamed to Fatima Jinnah instead. Fawad Chowdhry of PPP.

Vote Yes. Pakistanio.

She never bought Surrey Palace in London. Will give credibility and inform SINDH DAKOOS the Pakistan founders history.

She gave Pakistan the serial criminal Zardaree Dakoo as president. What a curse on our nation.

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
wk1jNSs.jpg

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is stupid rename or not. What difference is it going to make in the life of pakistani. What a stupid way to waste time.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is stupid rename or not. What difference is it going to make in the life of pakistani. What a stupid way to waste time.

All these little changes are happening to move Pakistan away from the old corrupt system. Why should any politician name a scheme after themselves when it's tax payers money being used?

The benefit should simply be called 'income support' or similar just like they do in the UK. It shouldn't be named after anyone.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
If it doesn't matter then why not change it? Problem?
Read my coment again I never said not to change it . I said this is not even worth wasting a minute. What a stupid and irrelevant thing. This has nothing what to ever to do with an ordinary person life. It's nonsense

amoxil500mg

Senator (1k+ posts)
Change to Pakistan support program

BBZ and AAZ Should continue Benazir Bhutto support from their own money for people of Sindh if they really love her.. why the fuck tax payer money named after her