PMIK’s Riyasat e Madina

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PMIK should go to the police station where Salahuddin was killed and drag all the police officials put behind bars and recommend for death sentences. This would be the real beginning of Naya Pakistan ?? and riyasat e Madina. I understand that this is not the stature of PM post.
Enough is enough, enough lolly pops by Punjab govt on xtra judicial killings.
Please don’t issue statements like previous lion of Punjab.
پرائم منسٹر عمران خان سے ہی اُميد ہے اور ہم دل وجان سے خان صاحب کو سپورٹ کرتے ہيں اور کرتے رہيں گے۔

1080x360

Last edited:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PMIK should go to the police station where Salahuddin was killed and drag all the police officials put behind bars and recommend for death sentences. This would be the real beginning of Naya Pakistan and riyasat e Madina. I understand that this is not the stature of PM post.
PMIK should be different than Modi

I tend to agree with 95% of your thread. However, Punjab police falls under one of the MOST DYNAMIC leadership on the face of the planet --- His Excellency usMAN buzDAR. The blood of that innocent man is on the hands of this bastard. He should be dragged right there at the crime scene and --- aur is zaleel insan ko bhi usi tarah maar maar kr aglay jahan pohncha dayna chahiaye.
Like a cartoon with his idiotic face he's only good for foto sessions.

Islamabadiya

I tend to agree with 95% of your thread. However, Punjab police falls under one of the MOST DYNAMIC leadership on the face of the planet --- His Excellency usMAN buzDAR. The blood of that innocent man is on the hands of this bastard. He should be dragged right there at the crime scene and --- aur is zaleel insan ko bhi usi tarah maar maar kr aglay jahan pohncha dayna chahiaye.
Buy IK’s Wasim akram plus is just a stooge, he doesn’t either have the powers or the ability and resolve to use those powers , that’s precisely why he was selected for this most important job after PM in civilian circles.
Hence he can’t really be blamed for this clown show know as Punjab govt

Zaidi Qasim

Dr. Sahib . you are too naive. One day Buzdar saw the vacant crown of Punjab and he jumped on top of it and ever since he is firmly placed on it. Never to let it go. IK keeping his pacifier and watching him from the distance. Ik is equally responsible for the Murder of this mentally challenged man . Ik is so stubborn that he will take the Waseem Akram out of this trash no matter what happens to the people of Punjab .

CANSUK

سارا کچھ عمران خان نے ہی کرنا ہے
اُس کے کتے منسٹر کیا صرف تقریر کرنے کو ہیں

ریاست مدینہ کو گالی بنا کر عمران خان پر تنقید کرنا کیا درست ہے

ميں رياست مدينہ کو گالی بنانے کا تصور بھی نہی کرسکتا۔ پرائم منسٹر عمران خان سے ہی اُميد ہے اور ہم دل وجان سے خان صاحب کو سپورٹ کرتے ہيں اور کرتے رہيں گے۔ اور اُميد کرتے ہيں کے خان صاحب اُس بندے کے خون کا حساب لے کر اُس کے خاندان اور پاکستان کو اعتماد دے گے۔

Dr Adam

Do not feel obligated to unnecessarily offer any comments and rub salt on the deceased family.
End of the story.
Thank you.

Buy IK’s Wasim akram plus is just a stooge, he doesn’t either have the powers or the ability and resolve to use those powers , that’s precisely why he was selected for this most important job after PM in civilian circles.
Hence he can’t really be blamed for this clown show know as Punjab govt
Dr. Sahib . you are too naive. One day Buzdar saw the vacant crown of Punjab and he jumped on top of it and ever since he is firmly placed on it. Never to let it go. IK keeping his pacifier and watching him from the distance. Ik is equally responsible for the Murder of this mentally challenged man . Ik is so stubborn that he will take the Waseem Akram out of this trash no matter what happens to the people of Punjab .

Steyn

PMIK should go to the police station where Salahuddin was killed and drag all the police officials put behind bars and recommend for death sentences. This would be the real beginning of Naya Pakistan ?? and riyasat e Madina. I understand that this is not the stature of PM post.
پرائم منسٹر عمران خان سے ہی اُميد ہے اور ہم دل وجان سے خان صاحب کو سپورٹ کرتے ہيں اور کرتے رہيں گے۔

1080x360

I can only laugh at your naivety.

Naya Pakistan died the moment IK made Shehbaz PAC chairman.

Agay agay deko hota hai kya. More Salahuddin are going to die and PTI supporters will keep supporting their killers