Parvez Musharraf supports Prime Minister Imran Khan’s statement

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Great point of wiseman Musharraf. Imran khan should hire Musharraf as Chief Adviser to Imran khan
I agree with you. He was very brave commander. He bravely accepted all the USA requests after 9/11.
I know now a days he is bravely fighting against a life threating condition which require dance therapy three times a day. Although he is absconder but will come back Pakistan very soon once fully recovered.

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with you. He was very brave commander. He bravely accepted all the USA requests after 9/11.
I know now a days he is bravely fighting against a life threating condition which require dance therapy three times a day. Although he is absconder but will come back Pakistan very soon once fully recovered.
That was the need of the time to participate in 9 , 11 and right move as india was pushing them to attack and it would have happened. Whatever his therapy he is not getting done on government expenses. Yes dancing is better than looting the country with both hands which nawaz sharif zardari nation sellers and other politicans have been doing . Musharraf took no loans during his entire rule and kept economy great. He is 1000 times better than zardari and nawaz, see what happened due to Nawaz sharif at icj who had never spoken a word against india as well as zardari

Last edited:

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That was the need of the time to participate in 9 , 11 and right move as india was pushing them to attack and it would have happened. Whatever his therapy he is not getting done on government expenses. Yes dancing is better than looting the country with both hands which nawaz sharif zardari nation sellers and other politicans have been doing . Musharraf took no loans during his entire rule and kept economy great.
Absolutely he is getting treatment from his pocket and made properties all over the world working as a COAS. BTW why Saudis gave him money? Is he their relative? Also he never provided any proof that Saudis gave him money?
If not mistaken both corrupt parties who ruled Pakistan for the past 10 years and destroyed it was brought back by Sir Musharraf?

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
Absolutely he is getting treatment from his pocket and made properties all over the world working as a COAS. BTW why Saudis gave him money? Is he their relative? Also he never provided any proof that Saudis gave him money?
If not mistaken both corrupt parties who ruled Pakistan for the past 10 years and destroyed it was brought back by Sir Musharraf?
What a idiot Moron you are .. musharraf only has a small flat in dubai and a flat in UK that is all, even an MPA is richer than him. He brought corrupt parties because pakistanis wanted them back , see how popular still these parties ppp and plmn are, pakistanis got chances to reject these parties but they did not still these are In top 3 .
Musharraf left record reserves in treasury
When musharraf came rs was 63 when he left he left it at 60 vs dollar .
He improved exports and so on