Pakistani politicians are only good at quarrelling & abusing

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani politicians make me laugh and feel disappointed, disgusted and terribly annoyed when I watch them on TV channels shouting, abusing, quarrelling and wasting audiences time fighting over the same old irrelevant stories of their dead and living leaders and colleagues. They never discuss about the real issues and how to improve Pakistan's economic, monetary, social welfare, health, agricultural, education, illiteracy, health, energy, water and how to curb high inflation that is strangulating poor man's life.

If you had lived in the West, you would have never watched or heard their politicians ever discussing personalities of their dead or living leaders but always discussing the real issues that faced their countries.

What is there to discuss about the leaders who are criminals, murderers, fugitives of law, embezzlers and worse than petty thieves? Yet, our inept and sycophant politicians sing loudly songs of their leaders without any shame and regret. No wonder, our country is going down the slope and the nation is being misled, misinformed and lied to mouthful by these dishonest, insincere and disloyal politicians.

Please throw them away as far as possible from Pakistan; they disgust me.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
All politicians should be leaders on some scale. And any leader should be very knowledgeable, hone-able ( effective) and honorable. He must have a vision, goals, game planning and work ethics. He must be influential, performer and must lead from the front.
We might not find a single perfect example of such qualities. So ,expecting anything or a lot is merely a dream. Though Imran is making his ground.

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
armani said:
All politicians should be leaders on some scale. And any leader should be very knowledgeable, hone-able ( effective) and honorable. He must have a vision, goals, game planning and work ethics. He must be influential, performer and must lead from the front.
We might not find a single perfect example of such qualities. So ,expecting anything or a lot is merely a dream. Though Imran is making his ground.
i totally agree with you Imran is the answer for the nation BUT nation wants MUSHRAF [musharaf] ,wants Altaf Bha [altaf] i,Wants Zardari [zardari] ,Wants Nawaz shreef [nawaz] (i personally liked him and my family voted him so i am sorry, and i am one of the culpirits),anyways how can we change the vision of the people is my question??

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Saladin A said:
Pakistani politicians make me laugh and feel disappointed, disgusted and terribly annoyed when I watch them on TV channels shouting, abusing, quarrelling and wasting audiences time fighting over the same old irrelevant stories of their dead and living leaders and colleagues. They never discuss about the real issues and how to improve Pakistan's economic, monetary, social welfare, health, agricultural, education, illiteracy, health, energy, water and how to curb high inflation that is strangulating poor man's life.

If you had lived in the West, you would have never watched or heard their politicians ever discussing personalities of their dead or living leaders but always discussing the real issues that faced their countries.

What is there to discuss about the leaders who are criminals, murderess, fugitives of law, embezzlers and worse than petty thieves? Yet, our inept and sycophant politicians sing loudly songs of their leaders without any shame and regret. No wonder, our country is going down the slope and the nation is being misled, misinformed and lied to mouthful by these dishonest, insincere and disloyal politicians.

Please throw them away as far as possible from Pakistan; they disgust me.

we need total revolt

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I agree.
They are politicians just by chance and by support of dictators only.
No one has worked for human rights...
They are businessmen, or criminals...
low in education.
According to Iqbal,

"Juda ho Deen Sai Siasat too reh jati hai changazi."......99 are changaza Khan

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wish that I could build a big enough boat and put every Pakistani politician in it and tell them to sail around the world, and have a good time.