MUST WATCH | Shaikh Rasheed's Surgical strike on Indian Media, scares the hell out of them

saadi038

MPA (400+ posts)
Abbay tapta kiyun hay you think speaking English makes your IQ higher the whole Europe china Russia South America don’t speak English or little but others still conversate with them on any level. So please come out of complexity

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bro when speaking to your enemy and on their media then you need to be perfect not fine. I would have no problem if he would have said before the show that i want to talk in the Urdu,which would have been better than speaking incorrect English and making joke of himself.
I still think he got his message across effectively. Majority of his talk was in Urdu. We should stop having complex about our English.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
I still think he got his message across effectively. Majority of his talk was in Urdu. We should stop having complex about our English.
It would have had complex about English if i would have said that he should have only spoke in English.
What i am saying "If someone does not have full command in English then he should stick to national language URDU instead of raping English."

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
You think Sheeda has done some good job? His English is worse than Meera and he did not respond to a single question with logic or facts. Whoever would have watched this show , would have gotten a bad impression of Pakistan

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
This moron Sheeda was not even prepared for the interview. He could atleast read a few things about the recent developments before he started speaking from his arse.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh sheihkh saab jan English nahi athi lekin phir bhi apni gulabi English main interview dey kar kyun puray Pakistan ki beizthi kara rahey ho Inzama ul Hqa aur shahid afrid ki tarah.

Kutha 40 saal poltics main raha aur ab tak Enlish nahi seeki,

Chalo nahi seeki kair hai,kama az interveiw tu puri Urdu main du.

Jahil Aadmi.
Why are you showing your Sarcasm for nothing! Sheikh Rashid have done a tremendous job. He clearly conveyed his message to Billions.
He sealed India's faith. We need more people like Imran Khan and Sheikh Rashid.
You have started an eParty. Why can't you show your face, khushboo laga kay.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why are you showing your Sarcasm for nothing! Sheikh Rashid have done a tremendous job. He clearly conveyed his message to Billions.
He sealed India's faith. We need more people like Imran Khan and Sheikh Rashid.
You have started an eParty. Why can't you show your face, khushboo laga kay.
Face show karna zaroori nahi hai,Mera chairman face show karega,mujay popularity aur pm nahi bana. Main sirf idealogy detha hoon. Tuj jaisa pathicher nahi samjay ga khusbu laga k