Malik Mumtaz Hussain Qadri Showered With Rose Petals In Court

aamirraja

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
pls brothers dont criticize qadri what u know about salman taseer he was a drunker sharabi if u want prove go and see on youtube his pictures and he give wrong statements what u think if we people dont have gherat and a person did this instead of insulting and abusing qadri we must think whether he did wrong r no if he did wrong then ghazi ilam deen also did wrong thats all what i want to say

pls brothers dont criticize qadri what u know about salman taseer he was a drunker sharabi if u want prove go and see on youtube his pictures and he give wrong statements what u think if we people dont have gherat and a person did this instead of insulting and abusing qadri we must think whether he did wrong r no if he did wrong then ghazi ilam deen also did wrong thats all what i want to say

The punishment of being a driunkard is not being pumped with 22 bullets.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this killer must be kept alive and humiliated to such an extent that no one does this retard act... i dnt care and knw how much alcohol salman taseer drank.. that didnt hit my religion.. but this idiot has brought islam a bad name and is humiliating islam more than any one...

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is no room for the Kala Qanoon known as Blasphemy Law in Islam (i.e the Noble Quran or Sunnah). This is a shameful act. This sick minded wild beast named Malik Mumtaz shed Khoon-e-Nahaq by killing Salman Taseer. I feel ashamed to say that we are the ummat of Rehmatul-lil-Alameen (PBUH and His Holy Progeny) and we have resorted to such henious acts of violence against our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters and fellow human beings. Its unbelievable that on one hand we claim to be the followers of the most tolerant personality known to mankind and on the other hand we are the most intolerant human beings on this planet. Shame on us!!!!!! I still cant believe that there are people on this forum and in our country who are supporting this wild beast who was smiling as if he had saved the life of a million human beings.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
if musharf and these people party can kill thousands of undisputed hafeze quran just for demanding islamic law in lal masjid .. so whats wrong to a dunken dong .. what was his character a druken dog who was declaired criminal by the court and he was given the top most seat of the country ... and alll those ediots who try to show the people the way of court by hypocracy .... which courts pakistani courts can they give justice these courts where judges l lawyers and even pion is for sale .. yes if these were courts it would be ist step to ask for justice .. but these courts pakistan army civil eliet and beuorocracy ... send pakistan in to stone age .. if namzi parhaizgar and best person on his time in ummab .. khalifa umar can be questioned for the dog who may die at the off shore of river how could this pig taseer shabaz zardari generals and all beurocrates enjoys mercides bms .. foreing trips and look at the life style they way they and their children live.. even prince henery of england cant imagine .. and look at the sucided every day happning in pakistan due to poverty ..
I strongly agree with you brother

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just look at the illiterate crowd around this lunatic. They don't look like LUMS or IBA graduates. This guy is a savage animal. Hopefully he will be sentenced to hang til death. When his neck will snap and his breathing system fails..he will realize what it felt like when he was killing another human being...

He was part of the government which is responsible for killing hundreds of innocent Pakistanis in drone attacks. It was mukafat-e-amal. So don't over react. Aik qatil hi to qatl huwa hay. Zardari, Altaf aur Gillani ke saath bhi aisa hi hona chahiye

sngilani

Extremist views lead and promote terrorism. It should be discouraged at al levels in any society otherwise the very fabrics of the society would be torn. Nations never remain intact by encouraging such behaviour.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no room for the Kala Qanoon known as Blasphemy Law in Islam (i.e the Noble Quran or Sunnah). This is a shameful act. This sick minded wild beast named Malik Mumtaz shed Khoon-e-Nahaq by killing Salman Taseer. I feel ashamed to say that we are the ummat of Rehmatul-lil-Alameen (PBUH and His Holy Progeny) and we have resorted to such henious acts of violence against our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters and fellow human beings. Its unbelievable that on one hand we claim to be the followers of the most tolerant personality known to mankind and on the other hand we are the most intolerant human beings on this planet. Shame on us!!!!!! I still cant believe that there are people on this forum and in our country who are supporting this wild beast who was smiling as if he had saved the life of a million human beings.

Have you ever used same words for Zardari, Gillani, Altaf and Obama who are killing hundreds of innocent Pakistanis in drone attacks? If not then I would say that you are also one of them and an extremist disguised in crap of enlightened moderation.

adnansharif

Voter (50+ posts)
Actually problem of people of pakistan is most of the people are uneducated.our govt should spend the money on school and encourage parents to send their kids to school so think kind of could be preventable

canadian

He had no right to kill the Governor.How on his own he became a judge and an executioner ?? The extremism has seeped into the fabric of Pakistani society and nobody is ready to tolerate anybody else.Every person interprets religion according to his own understanding and logic.So where we go from here ???

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
i started disliking salman taseer when he gave the comments on srilankan team shooting in lahore he said on the media that the people who did this attack on srilankan team are the same people who did mumbai attack hence he is supporting india and american that the mumbai attack has been carried out by pakistan
also same goes for altaf hussian he also said on the media what salman taseer said about mumbai drama

habbasi

Malik Mumtaz Qadri - Gul Pashi, Muft Muqadma.......

d46be3976abbdf5621eb713470a5e2b3.jpg

d29a3d6c56805b4531f67246ccc1b708.gif

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Malik Mumtaz Qadri - Gul Pashi, Muft Muqadma.......

Ki muhammad(pbuh) se wafa tu ne tu ye jahan ter hain
yeh jahan cheez hai kiya looh o qalam tere hain..............

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Malik Mumtaz Qadri - Gul Pashi, Muft Muqadma.......

kuch sharam karo. Is maloon ko hero bana rahey ho.

shinok786

Those guys who are condemning qadri sahib are ignorent salman taseer called this law a black law he said there should be no punishment and no law for disrespecting our holy prophet and he was supporting the woman who disrespectes our holy prophet so he deserved it he is as criminal as that woman is i support you adri you are ghazi and now our hero :p