Khalil ur Rehman Fight vs Anchor in Live Show

Sher-Kok

MPA (400+ posts)
He has to talk with manners,
whether his dialogs were derogatory or not,
his way of talking was derogatory

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ڈرامے کو کس قدر سیریس لے رہے بے وقوف .اس سے پہلے جو دکھایا جا رہا ہے اس میں کس کی عزت ہو رہی تھی ؟

knowledge88

ڈرامے کو کس قدر سیریس لے رہے بے وقوف .اس سے پہلے جو دکھایا جا رہا ہے اس میں کس کی عزت ہو رہی تھی ؟
I am surprised at the popularity of the drama just because a woman is cheating on her husband. Cinema houses will telivise the last episode. And cinema houses are already booked. Shopping centres might be closed. Flights might be cancelled. Surgeons may refuse operation during the drama time. Fire brigade may suspend their operations. Only thing which will continue to operate normally during drama time is Siddique Jaan praising Imran khan in his YouTube video. He has announced He would release his next video during drama time. Everything else will stop working.
What is happening to our nation.A drama which contains an adulterous affair is so popular , I wonder why ?

Last edited:

Iconoclast

Baat karnay se hi jahil aur khiska huwa lag raha hai. Uppar se Meera Jee walli Angrezi
English is no touchstone for appraising intelligence, wisdom and literacy. This foggy view that you hold is the perfect rendition of the mental state of Pakistanis and Indians in general. Looks, attire and how someone speaks English and how often is all that matters to you to dismiss someone as an illiterate nobody or class them as worthy of listening to.
Just because he doesn't conform to your idea of a "Parha Likha" doesn't mean he is jaahil. You should have instead paid some attention to his words and weighed them on merit.
When you ask dumb questions like the guy in this video, I'm bound to be dismissive towards you and frankly speaking, these media minions deserve to be treated exactly like that.

All that aside, I'm glad I am completely oblivious to the clambake of filth we're bombarded with in the name of entertainment and arts. I'm a proud repudiator all that. Haven't owned a tv in 20 years.

He has to talk with manners,
whether his dialogs were derogatory or not,
his way of talking was derogatory

Neither of them knew how to pronounce "Derogatory ".

knowledge88

English is no touchstone for appraising intelligence, wisdom and literacy. This foggy view that you hold is the perfect rendition of the mental state of Pakistanis and Indians in general. Looks, attire and how someone speaks English and how often is all that matters to you to dismiss someone as an illiterate nobody or class them as worthy of listening to.
Just because he doesn't conform to your idea of a "Parha Likha" doesn't mean he is jaahil. You should have instead paid some attention to his words and weighed them on merit.
When you ask dumb questions like the guy in this video, I'm bound to be dismissive towards you and frankly speaking, these media minions deserve to be treated exactly like that.

All that aside, I'm glad I am completely oblivious to the clambake of filth we're bombarded with in the name of entertainment and arts. I'm a proud repudiator all that. Haven't owned a tv in 20 years.
Do you have any brains?
Did I ever mention that since he couldn't pronounce Derogatory right he is not a good writer.
Lastly see the comment Res1Pect wrote. He wrote
He is really a truthful person. Well done, Mr. Khalil

And I was the first person who clicked the like button. So I actually agreed that I liked his responses.
You wouldn't have wasted your time writing the post if you had seen that like above.

Iconoclast

Do you have any brains?
Did I ever mention that since he couldn't pronounce Derogatory right he is not a good writer.
Lastly see the comment Res1Pect wrote. He wrote
He is really a truthful person. Well done, Mr. Khalil

And I was the first person who clicked the like button. So I actually agreed that I liked his responses.
You wouldn't have wasted your time writing the post if you had seen that like above.
No but I'm seriously doubting your cognitive faculties now after you took the my post personally. What I said about English was for the other guy.
As for you, taking exception to someone's pronunciation itself is laughable since none of them are native English speakers and nobody cares about people's pronunciations. Wasn't expecting that from you at least.
I don't see you quoting him in your reply.
Have fun.

Last edited:

sensible

I am surprised at the popularity of the drama just because a woman is cheating on her husband. Cinema houses will telivise the last episode. And cinema houses are already booked. Shopping centres might be closed. Flights might be cancelled. Surgeons may refuse operation during the drama time. Fire brigade may suspend their operations. Only thing which will continue to operate normally during drama time is Siddique Jaan praising Imran khan in his YouTube video. He has announced He would release his next video during drama time. Everything else will stop working.
What is happening to our nation.A drama which contains an adulterous affair is so popular , I wonder why ?
یہاں سیریس چیزوں کا ڈرامہ ہوتا ہے اور ڈرا مہ اتنا سیریس لیا جا رہا ہے بس.الٹا پہیہ گھوم رہا ہے

knowledge88

No but I'm seriously doubting your cognitive faculties now after you took the my post personally. What I said about English was for the other guy.
As for you, taking exception to someone's pronunciation itself is laughable since none of them are native English speakers and nobody cares about people's pronunciations. Wasn't expecting that from you at least.
I don't see you quoting him in your reply.
Have fun.
What?
What you wrote about English was for the other guy .
Then why the hell you posted me that "derogatory " message ?
Take a look above, you had specifically sent that message to me.
Anyway, let's stop the fight.
Let's shake hands and watch how a married woman sleeps around in Tum Meray pas hoh and enjoy.

Iconoclast

What?
What you wrote about English was for the other guy .
Then why the hell you posted me that "derogatory " message ?
Take a look above, you had specifically sent that message to me.
Anyway, let's stop the fight.
Let's shake hands and watch how a married woman sleeps around in Tum Meray pas hoh and enjoy.
I quoted waqar, sher kok and you in the same message.
I have no time for bullshit you call TV and dramas. First part of my comment was for the guy saying he's ignorant. Since you mentioned his pronunciation so I thought I'd include you too in my response and what I think about those who take stuff like someone's pronunciation serious. You didn't quote the one you said you were responding to regarding pronunciations and thus what you said became a statement.
What fight? I don't remember fighting with you..... an argument yeah but this is nowhere near an "e-fight". I hope it wouldn't come to that I'm known to have an acid tongue capable of dissolving people's very resolve in to nothingness.
I fail to see any derogatory thing in what I said in my op, you're welcome to point it out.
Enjoy the play.

knowledge88

I quoted waqar, sher kok and you in the same message.
I have no time for bullshit you call TV and dramas. First part of my comment was for the guy saying he's ignorant. Since you mentioned his pronunciation so I thought I'd include you too in my response and what I think about those who take stuff like someone's pronunciation serious. You didn't quote the one you said you were responding to regarding pronunciations and thus what you said became a statement.
What fight? I don't remember fighting with you..... an argument yeah but this is nowhere near an "e-fight". I hope it wouldn't come to that I'm known to have an acid tongue capable of dissolving people's very resolve in to nothingness.
I fail to see any derogatory thing in what I said in my op, you're welcome to point it out.
Enjoy the play.
Enjoy the play ? I haven't watched even a bit of it.
I live in Australia and last time I watched a Pakistani TV play was over a decade ago.

3rd_Umpire

ہاں، حرامزادے ساری دنیا غلط،، اور ایک تم کسی گانڈو مولبی کی اولاد صحیح

Iconoclast

What fight? I don't remember fighting with you..... an argument yeah but this is nowhere near an "e-fight". I hope it wouldn't come to that I'm known to have an acid tongue capable of dissolving people's very r
Enjoy the play ? I haven't watched even a bit of it.
I live in Australia and last time I watched a Pakistani TV play was over a decade ago.
No wonder you retain sanity.

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)

Right, so if English speaking ability isnt a hallmark, then why just throw random English sentence to appear persuasive? Khalil ur Rehman could easily have just replied back in Urdu. Isnt this obvious by watching him?

I personally don’t consider English speaking ability to be a measure of Parha Likha. Its what he was saying and pretending to be. As for his words, on one hand he has made up the whole story based on a woman being objectified, glamourised the adultery and on the other hand claiming that he doing it to promote gender equality. ????

Lastly, regardless of whatever the Tv anchor was asking, Khalil ur rehman should ve replied in a polite and dignified manner. The way he was getting personal and using mildly abusive language is a sign that he is Jahil and full of himself.