Kashif Abbasi responds Muhammad Zubair's personal attacks on PM Imran Khan

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اس کالو بدصورتے لعنتی کرپٹ خنزیر زبیر کو دیکھ کر وہی سوال آتا ہے اس حرام خور کالو بدصورتے کرپٹ خنزیر کے باقی مبینہ بہن بھائی وبصورت بھی ہیں اور ایماندار بھی اور اسکا مبینہ باپ عمر بھی خوبصورت تھا مگر یہ کوئی حرام کا نطفہ ہی ہو سکتا ہے جس کی شکل نا مبینہ باپ اور مبینہ بہن بھا ئیوں سے ملتی ہے نا ہی کرتوت ڈی این اے سے ہی اسکے اصلی باپ کا پتا چل سکتا ہے جو اسکی شکل دیکھ کر لگتا ہے کوئی مصلی ہی ہو سکتا ہے

sensible

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس نے جعلی کمپنی کو نواز کے آرڈر پر پاکستانی ادارے بیچ دینے تھے پکڑا گیا تو جان بچی ایسے کردار کو کیا بلانا پروگرام میں

Steyn

He's right. If Reham Khan is lying, why doesn't IK sue her in England courts? IK has the backing of rich Goldsmith family, he could easily provide proofs and prove her wrong.

Look at that Ganja defending IK now. Not long ago, he was defending Zardari.

It's dirty people throwing mud at each other. Zardari, Nawaz, Imran, all three are dirty people who are afraid of exposing each others disgusting private life so they never talk about it.

And then PTI fuckwads come and attack Maulvis and Ulema. No Ulema is known for being a playboy or being corrupt or being father of an illegitimate child or having an ex-wife accusing him of faggotry and then they cry why Pakistan is such a shithole.

These people of shitty character are our PMs and ministers who have such disgusting lives that they don't want to talk about it in public.

Two Stooges

پھوجی سنتری صفدر، اور پٹواریوں کی ساڑھے کروڑ کے عوامی پیسے سے
بانکی اور سجیلی بننے والی نانی 420 کا ذکر شروع ہونے سے پہلے ہی
یہ بد بُودار درباری بھیگی بلّی بن گیا

Dream Seller

He's right. If Reham Khan is lying, why doesn't IK sue her in England courts? IK has the backing of rich Goldsmith family, he could easily provide proofs and prove her wrong.

It's dirty people throwing mud at each other. Zardari, Nawaz, Imran, all three are dirty people who are afraid of exposing each others disgusting private life so they never talk about it.

And then PTI fuckwads come and attack Maulvis and Ulema. No Ulema is known for being a playboy or being corrupt or being father of an illegitimate child or having an ex-wife accusing him of faggotry and then they cry why Pakistan is such a shithole.

These people of shitty character are our PMs and ministers who have such disgusting lives that they don't want to talk about it in public.
Why don’t you as a responsible citizen ask your sister to file a petition with the evidence and pursue the case in court...stop lecturing us with your nonsense

tansarbh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh jo level PMLN aor PPP ka hai, inhon nain aisi hi baat karni hai.
IK is not that low to pursue these kind of allegations and waste time in attending courts. He believes in Allah (as he always say, Allah al Huq hai) and look what has happened to Reham and that girl, I forgot her name, pathani jo thee). RK has faced enough embarrassment from all over for her nonsense book. She talks when gets money from PMLN. Everyone knows that.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Like یہ کالو بدصورتا خنزیر زبیر حرام کا نطفہ ہے یہ کسی حرامی نسل کے مصلی کی حرام کاری سے پیدا ہوا کنفرم حرام کا غلیظ نطفہ ہے شاہ سے زیادہ شاہ کا وفادار کتا وہ بھی کالا اور بدصورت کتا مگر کچھ کچھ خنزیر سے بھی ملتا ہوا حرامی کتا

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Yeh jo level PMLN aor PPP ka hai, inhon nain aisi hi baat karni hai.
IK is not that low to pursue these kind of allegations and waste time in attending courts. He believes in Allah (as he always say, Allah al Huq hai) and look what has happened to Reham and that girl, I forgot her name, pathani jo thee). RK has faced enough embarrassment from all over for her nonsense book. She talks when gets money from PMLN. Everyone knows that.

آپ کا مطلب عائشہ گلالئی سے ہے؟

surfer

He may be right, but it’s irrelevant. Despite Reham and her backers best efforts her book flopped and had no impact on the elections. HER book is history and suing her will only give her more importance then she deserves. There Is an old English saying which is applicable here - “Let sleeping dogs lie”

What’s I did note from this clip is that Zubair had no answers to the questions and kept deflecting - he was quite pathetic really

It’s as if I ask you for the time and you tell me the weather!

koncept

Citizen
He's right. If Reham Khan is lying, why doesn't IK sue her in England courts? IK has the backing of rich Goldsmith family; he could easily provide proofs and prove her wrong.

It's dirty people throwing mud at each other. Zardari, Nawaz, Imran, all three are nasty people who are afraid of exposing each other's disgusting private life, so they never talk about it.

And then PTI fuckwads come and attack Maulvis and Ulema. No Ulema is known for being a playboy or being corrupt or being the father of an illegitimate child or having an ex-wife accusing him of faggotry, and then they cry why Pakistan is such a shithole.

Mr, we don't care what Imran do in his capacity. This is not going to harm at all. Who is not like this. Even you are in your position doing the same things, including myself. But this doesn't mean that any of your ex-girlfriend/wife or my girlfriend/wife blame me for personal capacity. Imran Khan is a man of honor; he dares to forgive a woman for what she does. But if you or I was there, then we can encounter those ex GF/wife. Imran Khan is a leader, and he knows if he opens his mouth then Reham Khan will be treated in the same way by his Fans and Follower like me, let me put here an example, Go Nawaz Go. Slogan gave to us by Imran Khan. And how badly we use, if Imran Khan encounters these dirty mouth women, then PTI Fans will make those women's life worst. Even in Malala Gulalai case, she was cheap popularity. So, stop Pissing around tell your leaders to provide money trails as we don't damn care what the hell are they doing in a personal capacity but public money, not their home money. They must have to provide money trails to this.

sensible

مریم نواز اور کلثوم نواز کےکیپٹن صفدر کے ساتھ تعلقات کے بارے میں بیان دینے پر رانا ثنا اللہ کے خلاف ایک ایف آئ آر کٹی ہوئی ہے پاکستان میں ہی کیا شریفوں کے پاس پیسا کم تھا یا غیرت کے اس پر کیس چلانے کی بجائے اسے پارٹی میں شامل کر لیا ؟اس کے خلاف کاروائی کیوں نہ ہوئی؟

Steyn

Why don’t you as a responsible citizen ask your sister to file a petition with the evidence and pursue the case in court...stop lecturing us with your nonsense

Are you crazy? This is hilarious hahaha. Why would Reham go to court and what would she sue Imran Khan for?

She wrote a book alleging Imran Khan to be a faggot and sticking cigar butts up his ass, still abusing women for sexual favors and living his playboy lifestyle, supporting and protecting the corruption of Pervaiz Khattack and JKT, how PTI had involvement with somw shitty people and her side of story of how badly she was treated and neglected.

How in the heck would she sue Imran Khan lmao. What exactly are you smoking? She threw the allegations that defame IK, Imran Khan is the one that can sue her.

It's like you expect David rose of Dailymail to sue Shehbaz Sharif lol. No, Shehbaz Sharif will have to sue Dailymail because Dailymail defamed Shehbaz.

My God, what kind of colorful people do i have to deal with here. I understand what happened to you and why you made such a remark. You saw criticism of IK and just responded the first thing that came to your mouth, it didn't make any contact with brain, that's why it doesn't make any sense hahaha. Or maybe you don't know how suing works.

Oh and just for a fact. Sita White did go to court and want justice for her daughter. You know what Imran Khan did? He ran away and didn’t go to the proceedings. The court ruled in favor of Sita. How hard was it to give DNA and prove it wrong.

So even if Reham Khan goes to court for i don't know what, judging by history of Imran Khan, he will probably run away.