Is Govt thinking to Ban PMLN? Saleem Safi asks Interior minister Ijaz Shah

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
No don't ban, it will automatically signify Pti weakness. Instead beat them at there own game. In Pakistan the society works against political parties. If someone thinks by banning they can resolve issues, it works against them, it gets more popular. Just have a look at Tiktok App.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ban PMLN.......in khanzeron sy hamesha k liya jaan choty.......

Although in our country, there is only vote for personalities, but if some personality from PMLN came to us, he will be insulted even will not offer water to them................................

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If PTI failed, it will be just because of this too much thinking, repeated and useless, powerless warnings, to any and evry one who speaks against the state, against the establishments. PTI has made it a fashion for every one to speak against Pakistan remaining sure they wil never be touched or may be get arrested for prolonging a drama and then release in 5 minutes to make every side happy that we are a FKN democtractic country who have no severignity, country means nothing to us, our motherland is open for any one to rape. Now we will eharthat IK got furious and watch what he will do in next 2 weeks.....MY FOOT......this sounds like the story of a coward who kept saying slap me once more and I will show you my power, but that was personal, and this is Country, Nation, integrity, dignity, world wide reputation of a country and showing yourself honestly not capable.....I am against PPP, PML, MQM and I cannot say if I believe in PTI and its commitments any more.
IN FACT YOU ARE FAILING IN PROVIDING THE V.V.V.V BASICS TO THE NATION, THE OTHERS BLAMED EACH OTHER FOR COURRUPTION BUT YOU ARE BLAMING OTHERS FOR THE SUICIDE PEOPLE ARE ATTEMPTING DUE TO HUNGER IN OCTOBER 2020.
SHAMEFULL
Take Charge , Take care of Voters, at least provide them the basics in food, justice, peace, security, show something to believe that you are capable. Right now it is just statements.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pointless banning these idiots because they will simply form another party under a different name but with the same personalities.

Last edited: