Imran Khan - when a nation unites in a freedom struggle & does not fear death, no force can stop it from achieving its goal

scholar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جس کی شاخیں ہوئی ہماری آبیاری سے بلند

کون کر سکتا ہے اس نخل کُہن کو سرنگوں

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imran khan..Modi ko zoor ke jhatkey maar Raha ha..lekan dheray se...kal Independent day par..Modi Ka moonh. chosi howi Bandari ki tarah lag Raha tha..IK ki Modi ko Hitler se tashbeeh social medias par pehlay hi famous ho chuki ha..Agar Nawaz traitor hota Tu us ne Mayrum Ka again valima rakh Kar Modi ko invite Karna tha.

muhammadadeel

Yes it can be stopped through hypocritical leadership. I am not referring to Imran Khan but general Muslim leadership in Kashmir and Pakistan. Who only do politics to get famous and feel important.

Salazar67

اپنے خان کے ٹوویٹس بھی قائد اعظم کے فرمودات کی طرح

پاور فُل ہوتے جا رہے ہیں

History in making...​
Oh Adam you should SEE the Furmoodaats written in English by Nawaz Bawaseer and Donkey face Zardaree harami.

Pearls of Wisdumb and the murder queens English. Shakespeare would envy. Or commit suicide.

I have the actual comments written by these two illiterate graduates of Gawaal Mundee School of Retardation, during their State Visits to foreign countries.

Both failed.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oh Adam you should SEE the Furmoodaats written in English by Nawaz Bawaseer and Donkey face Zardaree harami.

Pearls of Wisdumb and the murder queens English. Shakespeare would envy. Or commit suicide.

I have the actual comments written by these two illiterate graduates of Gawaal Mundee School of Retardation, during their State Visits to foreign countries.

Both failed.

یہ سارے جاہل ملکر بھی عمران خان کے خاکِ پأ تک نہیں پہنچ سکتے

PIND-WALA

He is also asking Kashmiris to unite. In the past Kashmir struggle because of divisions among Kashmiris.