Imran Khan requested us 10 times to invite him on the show when he's in opposition - Rauf Klasra

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
What a kutay Kay putter group arse licking of corrupt mafia Nawaz and zardari Daku. Gandi nali ka keray
Shame on you,you ignorant and evil soul. Pti has no future,you just confirmed it. This is how you talk to your sisters and mother at home. You fascist,i am glad me and my family has left this c class mafia pti. No votes for you. See your end result in next election.

Fiza

MPA (400+ posts)
You are talking to brick walls. The worst of them reside outside Pakistan. When Military usurpers in a coup d'etat they follow a standard operational procedure (SOP) which every COAS rehearses. This government and it's followers claim that they are 'better than the average'.

What illustrates like anything else is that these clowns are no better than the previous lot. They've done NO planning and thus NO homework whilst in opposition with a Shadow Government (did they have one?).

One thing that they are all good at is holding public gatherings/rallies.
You are spot on Sir. They are just different creatures and seems they have no brains,they are worst than pmln and ppp. Soon or later they would be history.