Imran Khan is the favorite boy of Goldsmiths and Rothschild

sthands

Councller (250+ posts)
The following excerpts are taken from biographic book of Reham Khan ex. wife of Imran Khan. Please read it carefully with open mind

"The bond between Imran and both the Goldsmiths and the Rothschilds was
harder to understand for me. Imran said that he was the emotional coach for not
only his own ex-wife’s man problems, but also for Kate Rothschild’s. According to
Imran, Kate was devastated when the rapper she fell in love with converted to
Islam and refused to continue an affair with her. The rapper was affiliated to the
Nation of Islam, which is described as an anti-Semitic organization by its critics.
Since the Rothschilds were not only known for their banking supremacy but also
for being active Zionists, I piped in that perhaps it was the surname that caused
conflict in Kate’s relationship, and pointed out that one of their ancestors, Walter
Rothschild, was responsible for drafting the declaration for a Jewish homeland in
Palestine in 1917, which came to be known as the Balfour declaration.
I found it strange that Imran made a point of extreme public rhetoric against
the Americans and Zionism, while sharing close ties with those who had a clear
interest in furthering Israel’s cause. Imran was also very close to his brothers-in-law,
particularly Zac. Imran maintained that in a violent argument once where Imran
slapped Jemima, it was Zac who urged Imran not to divorce his sister. Imran had
impressed upon me that it was not his ex-wife but her family he was good friends
with. He was especially indebted to ‘Jimmy’ as he had not only left more than
enough money for his eight offspring to live off in luxury, but had also designed
Imran’s future.
As time progressed, my gut instinct told me that Imran had to do their
bidding, not because of any good-ex-husband responsibilities, but for his own
political wellbeing. Less than a year later, my worst fears would be confirmed: A
seasoned politician swore to me that a meeting had taken place, confirming

Imran’s U.S support. To cross-check the story, I cornered the former Director
General of the ISI, General Ehsan ul Haq, in Sadruddin Hashwani’s home, who
confirmed Imran’s connections to the Americans. According to him, at a meeting
in 1996 between the late Foreign Minister Sahabzada Yaqub Khan and Henry
Kissinger, a third party was also present. That third party was Sir James Goldsmith.
The Pakistani foreign minister was then categorically told by Kissinger to “Look
after our boy”. When Sahabzada asked who their boy was, the answer he received
was “Imran Khan”.
I had started reading up about James Goldsmith during my marriage, and
stumbled on an article by David Goldman in the October issue of Executive
Intelligence Review (EIR) in 1984. In volume 11 of EIR, he wrote, ‘Sir Goldsmith
created an elaborate network of puppets in Britain and the US to create an
elaborate cash laundering network in the United States between 1981 and 1983’.
The EIR staff investigation also raised questions concerning the finances of the
political network broadly linked with Kissinger Associates Inc. According to it,
General Vernon Walters of the State Department (the chief protégé of Henry
Kissinger) was, for a long time, employed by Goldsmith.
Everything made complete sense when I realised that James Goldsmith had
always been politically active, and had even founded his own party in the 90s called
the Referendum party. It was a single issue Eurosceptic party which laid the
foundations for Brexit. Before him, his father, Frank Goldsmith, a hotelier of
German Jewish descent, had been a conservative MP. Besides his portfolio of 48
hotels, he was known for being one of the founders of the King David Hotel in
East Jerusalem, over 46% of which was funded by notable Jews. Following the
decisive six-day war, East Jerusalem was successfully annexed and the hotel was
extended.
Through the early months of marriage, I had struggled to understand Jemima’s
hold on IK. He clearly hated her phone calls, and cursed her after each one, but
could not say no to her. Initially, I thought he was just a doormat because of his
kids, but it began to dawn on me around September that it was a much stronger
hold than that. It was too much information that I should have looked into long
before I got married. All I had listened to was Imran’s speeches and his constant
rhetoric against the Americans. Not only do we venture into personal relationships
with our eyes wide shut but when we go to the voting booths, even the journalists
in us have no real idea what we are voting for. The information is all out there but
we choose to follow the propaganda we are fed."

Source : Reham Khan Book Chapter 19 Page 184-185

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)

الله کی شان کبھی سوچتے تھے ایک خواب تھا کہ اے الله کب ان نالائک حکمرانوں سے جان چھوٹےگی تو الله وتبارک تعالیٰ نے اس قوم کو پھر ایک موقع فراہم کر دیا اپنی قسمت بدلنے کااور لیڈر بھی ماشاالله ایسادیاکہ پاکستان کی سعی معنوں میں نمایندگی کرسکےدنیاکاکوئ بھی ملک ایسالیڈر پیدانہ کر سکا جو اتنا نڈر، دلیر، جرات مندصاف گو صاف دل اور بےانتہامخلص بے لوث اور لاغرض۰جو اس قوم کی خاطر ان بےحس بے ضمیر نام نہاد نہ لیڈرنہ سیاستدان جو انسانی کھال میں درندے ہیں کی کڑوی کسیلی باتیں بیس سال سےبرداشت کررہاہے۔ دو بار اسکواورآکاندان کی قربانی دینی پڑی اور پھر اسکایہ قول کہ آخر میں یہ کرپٹ باریاں لینےوالےسب اکٹھے ھو جاہینگے سچ ثابت ھوا۔ بے شمار کم ظرفوں نے اسکو اس راہ میں دھوکے دیے۔ جیسے سٹوڈنٹ لیڈر لنگور باغی اور اسی طرح کئ آۓ اور کئ گۓ مگر اسکو اپنے مشن سے کوئ ہٹا ناسکا۔ کوئ شک نہیں کہ اسنے بے شمار قربانیاں دی اور اس مافیاگینگ سے جان پے کھیل کر یہاں تک پہنچنابہت ہمت اور حوصلے کی بات ہے۰ عمران خان نے اپناکام کردیااپنافرض ادا کردیااور قدرت نےپھر فیصلہ عوام پر چھوڑ دیاکہ اگر پنی تقدیر بدل سکتے ھو تو بدل لو آج وہ وقت ہے اپنی نسلوں کو غلامی سے بچانے کا،اپنی قسمت سنوارنے کا ،ملکر مل کر نۓ سرے سے قائداعظم کا پاکستان بنانے کا، ورنہ زرداری اور نواز الطاف اور اسوندیارپھرملکراس سے بھی بدتر سلوک اس قوم سےکرینگے جو زرداری نواز حکومت کرتی رہی۔ فی آدمی ایک لاکھ پچیس ہزار کا قرضدار کر دیا پیسے باہر لے جا کر محل بنالیے فنانس منسٹر اشتہاری ہےکون نہیں جانتاکہ یہ چور ہیں۔ نواز شریف جیل سےمیڈیاکو چلارہاہےایک شخص نے جیسے تیس سال میں سارے ملک کو کرپٹ کردیااب میڈیاکٹھ پتلی سروے سارےمرزی کےپیسے پھینکو اور تماشادیکھو۔ چند صحافیوں کو چھوڑ کر جنکی بڑی کنٹری بیوشن ہے۔ نواز شریف اور زرداری کی کرپٹ حکومت میں جن لوگوں نےعربوں روپے کماے ہیں وہ کب چاہینگے یہ سسٹم بدل جاے یہ سوٹ کرتا ہے ان حرام خوروں کو۔ مگر الله الحق ہے وہ نیت دیکھتاہے اگر اپ اپنے ساتھ مخلص ھواپنےملک کےساتھ مخلص ھواور تقدیر بدلناچاہتے ھو تو اس فرسودہ نظام کو الوداع کرنے کا وقت آن پہنچا ہےجاگوپاکستانیوں یہ وقت ھاتھ سے نکل گیا تو تمہاری نسلیں پچھتاینگی۔ ہر آدمی کل اپنی زمہ واری اسطرع ادا کرے جیسے اسکی ڈیوٹی ہے۔
میڈیا کی ایک بھی بات سچی نہیں سب جھوٹے سروے ہیں وقت اور ھوا ہمارے حق میں ہے الله همارےساتھ ہےانشاالله ہمت کرو تو کسی کولیشن کی ضرورت نہیں پڑے گی انشاالله بس اپنے ووٹ کی حفاظت کرو ان لوگوں کو گھروں سے پولنگ سٹیشن تک لاو جو کبھی گھر سے نہیں نکلے۔ ریکارڈ توڑ ووٹ ھو ناچاہیےاپنےلیےخان کے لیےپاکستان کےلیےیہ ہی اسوقت حق ہےجسطرح خان نےساری زندگی محنت کی اب ہم بھی ملکرایک دن سویرے اٹھ جاہیں اور اس ملک کی تقدیر بدلیں۔ الله فرتاہے ًمیں نے آج تک اس قوم کی حالت نہیں بدلی نہ ھو خیال جسکو اپنی حالت بدلنے کاً۔غیرملکی پاکستانی اپنی فیملیزکوفون کر کے ضروربتایں کہ کل ہر صورت بلے پر مہر لگایں یہ وقت پھر لوٹ کر نہیں آے گا

sthands

Councller (250+ posts)
اپیل: میری اپیل ہے کہ پاکستان کے سارے دردمند اور محب وطن لوگ اس جعلی مسیحا کو پہچانیں اس کا اصل چہرہ دیکھیں یہ خوشنما جھوٹے دعووں کا ماہر ہے کیوں کہ اس کے بیک پر دنیا کے شاطر لوگ موجود ہیں جو میڈیا پر چایے ہویے ہیں اور پس ان کے لیے کوئی مسلہ نہیں .انہوں نے خاص طور پر سوشل میڈیا پر لوگوں کو برینواش کیا ہوا ہے. یاد رکھیں عمران خان کا مشن پاکستان کی تباہی اور بربادی ہے جس کا ثبوت یہ ہے کے ٢٠١٣ سے بھی پہلے جب زرداری کی حکومت تھی اور جو پاکستان کا کرپٹ ترین بندہ تھا اس کے باوجود عمران خان کی تنقید نواز اور شہباز شریف تھے جنہوں نے کسی حد تک پاکستان کی بھلائی کے لیے کام کیا تھا میری پاکستان کی محافظوں سے درخواست ہے کہ ہنری کسنجر کے اس بیٹے کو مزید تباہی مچانے سے روکیں اس نے پاکستان کو جتنا تباہ کیا ہے کسی نے نہیں کیا ہے ہم نے کی پی کے میں اس کی کارکردگی دیکھی ہے جو میڈیا پر پروپیگنڈا کیا جاتا ہے حالات اس سے یکسر مختلف ہیں پورا صوبہ اور خاص طور پر نظام تعلیم انہوں نے یہود نواز این جی اوز کے حوالے کیا ہوا تھا میری قوم سے اپیل ہے کہ عمران خان کو ووٹ نہ دے کر اس کا ملک دشمن پلان ناکام بنائیں شکریہ

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I had honestly been giving PMLN the benefit of doubt so far as far as Rehams toilet paper of a book was concerned....but after this excerpt, it seems theres no doubt left in my mind. The above stuff seems to be written word for word by an ex poster here, farooq22....whos daily grind was to churn out copy/paste jobs related to Imran and Goldsmith'/Rothschild.

Reham really needs ahobby.

sthands

Councller (250+ posts)
Oh yaar bas kardo!!! Maryiam media cell bas kardo. Stop spamming: no one cares. 90% people on this forum support IK

I know that this forum is pro PTI propaganda forum. Here i am appealing to all the patriots and specially the guardian of this country.

sthands

Councller (250+ posts)
I had honestly been giving PMLN the benefit of doubt so far as far as Rehams toilet paper of a book was concerned....but after this excerpt, it seems theres no doubt left in my mind. The above stuff seems to be written word for word by an ex poster here, farooq22....whos daily grind was to churn out copy/paste jobs related to Imran and Goldsmith'/Rothschild.

Reham really needs ahobby.

Leave Reham book for a while you can not deny Imran khan connections with the powerful jewish family of Goldsmiths. Even his children are growing in this family which he love very much.

4PeaceAndJustice

MPA (400+ posts)
اپیل: میری اپیل ہے کہ پاکستان کے سارے دردمند اور محب وطن لوگ اس جعلی مسیحا کو پہچانیں اس کا اصل چہرہ دیکھیں یہ خوشنما جھوٹے دعووں کا ماہر ہے کیوں کہ اس کے بیک پر دنیا کے شاطر لوگ موجود ہیں جو میڈیا پر چایے ہویے ہیں اور پس ان کے لیے کوئی مسلہ نہیں .انہوں نے خاص طور پر سوشل میڈیا پر لوگوں کو برینواش کیا ہوا ہے. یاد رکھیں عمران خان کا مشن پاکستان کی تباہی اور بربادی ہے جس کا ثبوت یہ ہے کے ٢٠١٣ سے بھی پہلے جب زرداری کی حکومت تھی اور جو پاکستان کا کرپٹ ترین بندہ تھا اس کے باوجود عمران خان کی تنقید نواز اور شہباز شریف تھے جنہوں نے کسی حد تک پاکستان کی بھلائی کے لیے کام کیا تھا میری پاکستان کی محافظوں سے درخواست ہے کہ ہنری کسنجر کے اس بیٹے کو مزید تباہی مچانے سے روکیں اس نے پاکستان کو جتنا تباہ کیا ہے کسی نے نہیں کیا ہے ہم نے کی پی کے میں اس کی کارکردگی دیکھی ہے جو میڈیا پر پروپیگنڈا کیا جاتا ہے حالات اس سے یکسر مختلف ہیں پورا صوبہ اور خاص طور پر نظام تعلیم انہوں نے یہود نواز این جی اوز کے حوالے کیا ہوا تھا میری قوم سے اپیل ہے کہ عمران خان کو ووٹ نہ دے کر اس کا ملک دشمن پلان ناکام بنائیں شکریہ
YAHOOD AUR HANNOD RAW AGENTS NAWAZ SHARIF TO SUPPORT KAR RAHAY HAIN>>MERI APPEAL HAI KEH IMRAN KHAN KO AUR PTI KO VOTE DAY KAR MULK KO IN KI SAZISH SAY BACHAIN>>