If this President's trip to Turkey for business or luxury?

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would like to know if President Zardari has gone to Turkey with his personal business deal or on an official holiday trip since he was too busy visiting Punjab and making speeches in praise of Benazir Bhutto and her father.

When the country is in so such political turmoil: how could he think of going abroad to escape from various issues facing the country: load shedding for 14-16 hours a day; uncontrollable rising food, electricity, gas, petrol, paraffin and commodities prices? And when Pakistan's armed forces are so heavily involved in Waziristan fighting foreign insurgents and Pakistani Taliban; and when our innocent citizens are dying every day by the terrorists and suicide bombers; and when the country is suffering from judicial crisis and President confronted the Chief Justice's recommendation to appoint a judge; and when Pakistan's economy is in ruin, and the country is in danger of political collapse.

It is not a time for the president to resume his luxury and expensive trips abroad but to stay at home and try to sort out the economic, political and judicial mess that he and his PPP have inflicted upon Pakistan.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nobody invites him anymore, he can't keep going to Dubai and China.
Good that this Nahosat is away from our country, be it for a few days, hope he can disappear forever to some other part of the world.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
GeoG:

I agree with you fully and ask this question to all readers if Mr Asif Ali Zardari is the right man to lead Pakistan?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Saladin A said:
GeoG:

I agree with you fully and ask this question to all readers if Mr Asif Ali Zardari is the right man to lead Pakistan?

'LEAD' Pakistan? Its more like destroy and loot Pakistan.

He is blamed for corruption, such as $60M in Swiss, do we know how much has he looted after becoming president? Only time will tell

Gazoo Martian