"If I wanted America to fail"

[HI]Humanity is cutting the tree on the top of which its home is built.
It is destroying the very world in which it dwells.
[/HI]

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Every single Pakistani plays his role in corruption, whether it be breaking the traffic signal, or selling rotten fruits with deceit. Somewhere I heard this quote "Kitne Zardari maro ge. Ghar Ghar se laanti nikle ga"

This is Pakistan story and story writer are Zardari, Maulana, Nawaz, Altaf, Asfand....all criminals..

dellacer

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Sorry We Muslims in This Modern Islamic Century Don't Agree to this old White Deception anymore.

"WHY"
humay is man made corrupt model ke zaroort nahi ha "which you think is good for Muslims. Actually we are not any more GHULAM-E-MAGRIB (people not Rulers, Please)"

"REASON"
kion ka humharay pass "Model for Successful , Powerful Country" ha, wo Quran-o-Sunnat ha. On the basis of which "Muslims R U L E D half of the World for 1000 years". Reference: Read Any History Book about Islamic Rule. Just needs to be Implemented.

"Current Situation"
From last 60 years we have tried to use western model to make our nation proud but miserably failed in each and every step because this is just a Deception.

"FUTURE"
History repeats itself.
Next 1000 years will be for Islamic Model of Governance on Planet Earth.

"Advice for those who Live on Mars"
Come to your roots. Roots does not mean Pakistani Culture inspired by Hinduism customs and Corruption, instead it Means Religion Islam. Which has a power to stabilize and prosper any poor nation on the Planet Earth and can change it to World Super Power. So don't force Ideas taken from Planet Mars which is already a part of History NOW. To realize it you have to open your brain and heart and think. Do not think with narrow western mind set where you don't have any place for Islam and its Advantages.
Islam is the only Solution for Humanity of All Races, All Religions, All Cultures.
THINK t h i n k THINK
but
THINK according to ISLAM if you want to become Invincible nation.
REMEMBER:
SUN RISES IN EAST & SETS IN WEST. Same is for the Humanity. (aqal mand ka liya ishara kafi hota ha brother).

(if anyone offended, I do apologize but have to tell the truth)
Thanks,