Huge Online Fraud With Me. Can Someone Help Please?

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Make sure you prepare a file sorted with date, all communication must be in writing. Dont show your mobile,digital evidence have no weight in your case.
Present these details in file formate to all, try talk to Gov. Sindh or approach FIXiT guy. Explain your situation with evidence.
insha'Allah Allah will help and get this women behind bar if you've done nothing wrong.

thepakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
اچھا وکیل کرو اور وہی بہترین طرح ہینڈل کر سکتا ہے.
سچ بتانا ہے اسے سب کچھ چھپانا نہیں
اس سائٹ پر مسئلہ لکھ کے ٹینشن بڑھائی ہے اپنی...

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bro, I was getting money for the services I was providing. Why would I think it was a fraud?? What is my role?? I am the victim
My sympathies, and hope your problem gets sorted....but just as a matter of common sense....

Whenever you do a business transaction with someone, you have to ensure that you get paid by the person/company you worked for.......and you pay the person/company who does the work for you.
Using third party accounts is a common method of money laundering, and in this day and age, you should be well aware of this.

PS. Did you issue any tax receipts to the guy? My guess is no. If you had followed the law and issued tax receipts, you would have had at least some level of proof.

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
The lady have any proof that you commit for visa services? The proof need to be a contract or minimum digital communication from your email or phone. If she doesn't have any proof then you both are victim of fraud thus any digital forensic lawyer can handle this case and explain this to FIA officer. If the FIA officer not looking to make money will decide on merit and most probably dismiss the complaint and a plenty to you not following business rules on the white board.

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)

بھائی۔۔۔ آپ کو کسی ریفرینس سے وہ آدمی ملا ہو گا، بزنس ڈیل ہوئی ہو گی، کمیونیکیشن ہوئی ہو گی۔۔۔ اس آدمی کا فون نمبر وغیرہ کوئی اتا پتہ کوئی لنک ہو گا۔۔۔ وہ خاتون بھی اتنی سیدھی نہی لگتی ، ہو سکتا ہے یہ سب ملے ہوئے ہوں۔۔۔ اگر وہ عورت سچی ہے تو اس سے آپ کا ڈائریکٹ رابطہ تو نہی ہوا ہو گا، اس آدمی کو جس کو آپ نے سروسز فراہم کیں وہ اور اس عورت کا بھی تو رابطہ ہو گا کہ اس آدمی نے اس عورت کو کہا کہ میں آپ ویزہ دلوا دوں گا اس اکاونٹ میں پیسے بھیج دو۔۔۔

یہ سب اتنا مشکل نہی ہے اگر کوئی اسے نیک نیتی سے انویسٹیگیٹ کرے۔۔۔ ویسے معاملہ کتنے پیسوں کا ہے اگر آپ بتانا پسند کریں، کینیڈا کا ویزا لینا خالہ جی کا واڑہ نہی۔۔۔

saneopinion

MPA (400+ posts)
You can easily get a lawyer and this case should be resolved quite quickly. If the plaintiff (that lady) has no proof of any communication where you promised her that Canadian visa, then you don't have anything to worry about. So don't worry and calm down. Taking on extra stress is only going to make things worse.

As for the lawyer, I am sure you can find one. Ask around from you friends and family. In my experience, that's the best source of getting a good referral. Also, as soon as you get a lawyer, let FIA know about it. I am sure they will stop harassing you after that as long as you are actually innocent.

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
One thing at no time try to contact the Lady directly. this will go against you at all levels. the lady can create a drama and you will get harassment case in hand..and if she is intelligent can accused you for life threats. Dont try to contact her....just talk to FIA officer or Lawyer that's it.

Khair Andesh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہو سکتا ہے کہ وہ لڑکی واقعی سچی ہو،اور اس کے ساتھ واقعی ہاتھ ہوا ہو، مگر ذیادہ امکان اسی بات کا ہے کہ یہ دونوں ملے ہوئے ہیں۔
اگر آپ سچے ہو تو کچھ لو کچھ دو والا معاملہ نہ کرنا الا یہ کہ کوئی بڑی مجبوری بن جائے۔ ایک قابل اور با اختیار افسر ، اگر چاہے تو چند ہی گھنٹوں میں دودھ کا دودھ اور پانی کا پانی کر سکتا ہے۔