Haroon Rasheed first response from China on his Leaked Audio Call with a Punjab Police officer

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
blood pressure my foot, what a nonsense answer this is! galati kerna buri baat hy lakin us galati per qaim rehna bohat buri baat hy..... yani babay kaa jub blood pressure high hota hy yeh ghar main bhi aysi guftago fermata hy? SHO nain koi budtameezi nai ki.... babay koo chitrool ki zuroorat hy.....
as a fact, I was impressed by the conduct of police officer. Pakistan is blessed to have God fearing people in uniform.

Modest

Well done Haroon Alrasheed you exposed the Badmash police of Naya Pakistan

Known PTI Patwaris of siasat.pk are abusing you as per their agenda against Journalist. We all will expose these new Patwaris of Naya Pakistan

Keep it up Hero
Khota khor Liberal patwari you need a medical checkup

Liberal 000

Patwari ko Patwari na kahu tou kia kahu. Wo alag baat hai keh tum liberal khota khor patwari ho, iss liye tou tumhara dimagh kaam nahi kar raha

Patwari sahab app Pher gusa ker gae

I have no problem with you for being a patwari (defending every act of people in power ) I just want you to behave like human beings

Modest

Patwari sahab app Pher gusa ker gae

I have no problem with you for being a patwari (defending every act of people in power ) I just want you to behave like human beings
It is not a matter of anger. I am calling you a khota khor dumb ass Patwari & you should be proud of that. Patwaris are special creatures..

Liberal 000

It is not a matter of anger. I am calling you a khota khor dumb ass Patwari & you should be proud of that. Patwaris are special creatures..

Once again you are proving that you are not only a Patwari but a lowest of a low Patwari

knowledge88

Haroon Sahab, It is highly offensive to call someone " Gadhay kah bacha " just because you have a high blood pressure. High blood pressure is very common in Pakistan but you don't see people calling each other Gadhay kah bacha. Although there is only one person in the world whom you could rightly call " Gadhay kah bacha" . And that person is your son. There is nothing wrong if you call him " Gadhay kah bacha ".

!n5aNiTy

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abee Gadhee ke bachee.... who the fuck are you to call a police officer and ask him questions? Temprement loose ker gia behchod....

Sunbeam

Senator (1k+ posts)
blood pressure my foot, what a nonsense answer this is! galati kerna buri baat hy lakin us galati per qaim rehna bohat buri baat hy..... yani babay kaa jub blood pressure high hota hy yeh ghar main bhi aysi guftago fermata hy? SHO nain koi budtameezi nai ki.... babay koo chitrool ki zuroorat hy.....
Well said