Govt should aggressively profess the concept of collective Qurbani

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
When i said no qurbani it was about the thread starter's post not during the Hajj.
Well this is what your post said
There is no qurbani in Deen e Islam.
Qurbani is only in mazhab.
There is no mention of in or outside of hajj, what is the reader to assume when one reads this

Please tell me how is it going to benefit the humanity?
How is feeding the poor not a benefit to humanity?

I won't fall for mazhabi crap

Having a strong aversion of kandoori mullahs and traditional Islam shouldn't mean you disregard everything, just because you heard some mullah say it, as I always say even broken clocks are right twice a day.

If Hajis do the Qurbani, and since it is Eid ( now don't tell me you don't believe in Eid either, because with you I never know! ) What is wrong the rest of the people slaughtering an animal, feeding the poor with majority of the meat and having a little celebration with friends and family.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well this is what your post said

There is no mention of in or outside of hajj, what is the reader to assume when one reads this

How is feeding the poor not a benefit to humanity?

Having a strong aversion of kandoori mullahs and traditional Islam shouldn't mean you disregard everything, just because you heard some mullah say it, as I always say even broken clocks are right twice a day.

If Hajis do the Qurbani, and since it is Eid ( now don't tell me you don't believe in Eid either, because with you I never know! ) What is wrong the rest of the people slaughtering an animal, feeding the poor with majority of the meat and having a little celebration with friends and family.

Don't try to twist what i said.
Again, how is it going to benefit the humanity by giving the poor once a year little piece of meat?
Be rational and see what and where are we headed by these fake empty rituals.
I can disregard anything which i believe is fake, useless and non Quranic ritual.
Just because you were fed from childhood these non Quranic rituals doesn't mean you are right.
You want to celebrate go ahead and celebrate everyday, and thank Allah for it.
If you want to help poor instead of wasting 50000+ rupees on an animal why not sponsor a poor family for that amount and you will probably feed them for a whole year.
Enjoy your Eid and bakra.
I hope Muslims will start using God given eyes ears and brain to start thinking rationally rather than emotionally.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Don't try to twist what i said.
Again, how is it going to benefit the humanity by giving the poor once a year little piece of meat?
Be rational and see what and where are we headed by these fake empty rituals.
I can disregard anything which i believe is fake, useless and non Quranic ritual.
Just because you were fed from childhood these non Quranic rituals doesn't mean you are right.
You want to celebrate go ahead and celebrate everyday, and thank Allah for it.
If you want to help poor instead of wasting 50000+ rupees on an animal why not sponsor a poor family for that amount and you will probably feed them for a whole year.
Enjoy your Eid and bakra.
I hope Muslims will start using God given eyes ears and brain to start thinking rationally rather than emotionally.
Lol why do you always so angry all the time man, or are we supposed to be serious all the time and not allowed to have fun too! So relax.

If you want to back peddle on your first post, fine not an issue with me.

And how do know I or others are only doing this one deed once a year. People could be sponsoring families, helping out with the childrens education, sending the food on a regular basis etc etc.

Or shall I become a grumpy Gus like you and say oh the Quran specifically does not mention any of these deeds so we should not do it.

If you have a read the Quran and understood it you'll find save for tawheed it is very flexible in it's orders and not forceful in anyway, always providing easy alterbatives but I find you very rigid and harsh like these hardcore mullahs in your thinking and your talks.

Unknowingly you have become what you detest. Just like atheists who say they want to escape from the dogma of organized religion end up unknowingly creating their own church or firqa of atheism.

Ponder over this for a while

Wake up Pak

Lol why do you always so angry all the time man, or are we supposed to be serious all the time and not allowed to have fun too! So relax.

And how do know I or others are only doing this one deed once a year. People could be sponsoring families, helping out with the childrens education, sending the food on a regular basis etc etc.

Or shall I become a grumpy Gus like you and say oh the Quran specifically does not mention any of these deeds so we should not do it.

If you have a read the Quran and understood it you'll find save for tawheed it is very flexible in it's orders and not forceful in anyway, always providing easy alterbatives but I find you very rigid and harsh like these hardcore mullahs in your thinking and your talks.

Unknowingly you have become what you detest. Just like atheists who say they want to escape from the dogma of organized religion end up unknowingly creating their own church or firqa of atheism.

I'm never angry and it really don't bother me what other think of me.
I will stand by what i have learned so far and again, we all are fallible so don't think that I'm some sort of genius or know more then what majority of people know.
I know for sure majority of people just do this qurbani thinking that they have earned sawab. But if you ask them for the same amount for charity they will think that you are stupid. They will never give you that amount.
Be realistic now you know how it is.
People don't like what i say because it goes against thier pre condition mind set of rituals based on hadeeth and sunnah.
MY ISLAM IS ALLAH HIS BOOK AND THE LAST MESSENGER HAZRAT MOHAMMAD PBUH.
Rest is all conjecture and hearsay.

Wake up Pak

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
But if you ask them for the same amount for charity they will think that you are stupid. They will never give you that amount.
Be realistic now you know how it is.
That's just your preconceived notion and you are painting everyone with one broad brush.