Government Institutions failing to solve complaints revived on Citizens Portal, PM takes notice

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is how government should be working. PM should just oversee statistics and pressure departments in resolving people's problem.

I hated SS style of governence where he was taking notice of individual cases. So a lucky person would some how get relief but the bigger problem would have always remained there.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Govt officials are playing with the system, they keep closing the complaints without even looking into it. I have been the victim as well.

Hence an audit should be done with someone from IK`s office to follow up the closures. if you take a sample of 2.5 (or even 1.5), which is in business terms a large sample you will soon get the ground reality.

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hence an audit should be done with someone from IK`s office to follow up the closures. if you take a sample of 2.5 (or even 1.5), which is in business terms a large sample you will soon get the ground reality.
Audit is already in progress and I shared my feedback with audit team.

Mr Justice

Minister (2k+ posts)
I launched 2 complaints, one says completed, whereas I confirmed that no official came to the area I complained about, and it was a serious public safety matter.

Another matter where a group of thieves climbed to our house (I almost confronted them) through an illegally constructed big shed on a main sector road in Islamabad, I contacted Police, but to no avail, I then launched complain, and amazingly it says completed and the shed it still standing there laughing shamelessly at the CDA authorities in Islamabad