Furious Abid Sher Ali on Faisal Wada's Property in the UK

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Abid Sher Ali agar British Citizen nhi hai toh I think osay Britain main Sue nahi kiya ja sakta, aese main agar woh jhoot bol raha hai toh osay yakeen hai k oska kuch bigarh nahi sakta aesa jhoot bolnay par.

Rahi bat is property ki toh faisal Vawda ko iski wazahat zarur karni chahiye..

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dt0iH6lW4AA-jFq

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Abid Sher Ali Exposes Faisal Wada's Black Property in UK ask to be challenged in UK court so he can prove that this property was made by Bhatta and illegal earnings from Karachi !

https://twitter.com/x/status/1072615129760571394 [/QUOT

Hey fatso amigo, what was he doing in the most expensive area? were u recording? did u have shawarma on edgware rd later? do u go to Soho?

I ma glad that ASA now understaands that F Wada used illegal means to make the property-JUST LIKE NS DID.

Time for Patwaaris to pay

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I agree everything should be probed, regardless of the person.

At this time, I would also like to take a moment to Thank effederin Abbasi for taking imran khan to court, for his assets and banigala property,

without Effederin Abassi Imran Khan would not have been declared Sadiq aur ameen.

Thank you effederin Abbasi, i wonder where he is now, i haven't seen him for a while.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
heard he was on grievance of his mother sad demis and out of politics, never heard this grievance he would be celebrating in UK

abidhassan

Voter (50+ posts)
ہمیں فیصل واڈا کی لندن میں پراپرٹیز کا پتا ہے لیکن نوازشریف کی پراپرٹیز کا نہیں پتا۔
پٹواری لاجک
اگر اس کے پاس ثبوت ہیں کہ یہ بھتے اور چائنہ کٹنگ سے خریدی گئی ہیں تو یہ صاحب برطانیہ میں خود کیس کرکے ان پراپرٹیز کو سیل کروا سکتے ہیں، اس کے لیئے فیصل واڈا کے کیس کرنے کا انتظار کیوں؟

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
For My Pyaray Diaper Youthias,

1) For last three years, there is already a corruption case against Wada in NAB that he has successfully stalled using since IK became closer to GHQ and CJP

2) Abid Sher Ali is a frequent visitor to UK and possess a 10 year multiple entry visa. A non citizen can be sued for defamation in UK courts. Wada can destroy this man for false allegation.

3) Wada has great opportunity to collect millions pounds from this "Danggar" and donate it to CJP's Dam Fund while destroying the credibility of him and making way for Farrukh Habib his political rival in Faisalabad