FOR ADMIN'S ONLY

zain786

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Admin wale seyane hain ager dislike ka button laga den ge tou neche comments kam ho jaye ge

BrotherKantu

لائک اور ڈس لائیک کے نمبروں کی جگہ سرخ اور سبز ایک لائن لگا دی جاۓ اور جس طرف کا پلڑا بھاری ہو لائن کا سنٹر اس طرف ہو جاۓ.

نمبر نا ہی ہوں تو اچھا ہے

c47c755116e3cc8f5bdcab24f6e3afabfcc0e97b.PNG

credit-bar-score-like-and-dislike-vector-id1079062290

Last edited:

Imran the legend

PLEASE ADD DISLIKE AND LAUGHTER BUTTONS. FOR EXAMPLE TALAT HUSSAIN VIDEO, I WANTED TO DISLIKE IT BUT CANT, INDIAN TAMATOR VIDEO, I WANTED TO ADD LAUGHTER BUT NOTHING WAS THERE
Siasat pk is not going to do dislike button because then people wouldn’t comment. It will be to easy like or dislike no comments no discussion.

Siasat pk will keep like button because it motivates thread or post starter and more threads or posts more discussion more ratings more advertising.

Siasat pk is not going to allow delete your threads because if it’s interesting they would want to keep it so members can view and start discussion but if siasat pk don’t like it or meet basic criteria then they will delete. So Only Admin can delete it after checking if it’s interesting.

I hope I have clarified some of your points only what suits there business will be implemented. For example this thread you made Admin didn’t delete it or merge it because they want discussion or suggestions but they will not not do things that don’t suit there business doesn’t matter how many people say the same things.

BrotherKantu

Yes dislike button is like a quick feedback,
Its not easy to reply stupid threads.

کبھی ڈس لائیک کرنا بھی چاہو تو بندہ کہتا ہے دفع کرو اس شودے کے منہ کیا لگنا ہے.

اگر سیکرٹ ہو تو پھر دبا کے جوتیاں مارنے کو دل کرے گا.

jani1

We believe that dislike button creates negativity, but on members request we'll consider some alternates of dislike button.

Janab...mobile say sahi kam nahi kar raha forum...kya kar deya hay is k sath..

3rd_Umpire

ڈسلائیک پٹواریوں کی واحد کمائی تھی، اس فورم سے
جسے بند کرکے فورم والوں نے پٹواریوں سے بہت ذیادتی کی

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We believe that dislike button creates negativity, but on members request we'll consider some alternates of dislike button.

No..it's also discouraged the negativity..
At least person who posted negativity he know how bad he wrote..what peoples thoughts about it.I knew your current way to only like option.. force the users to make comments but it also force the user to leave the thread without comments..Any way.Its your decision..
Personally I support both like or dislike option in any shape or alternatives..

BrotherKantu

No..it's also discouraged the negativity..
At least person who posted negativity he know how bad he wrote..what peoples thoughts about it.I knew your current way to only like option.. force the users to make comments but it also force the user to leave the thread without comments..Any way.Its your decision..
Personally I support both like or dislike option in any shape or alternatives..

آپ نے ٹھیک کہا ہے.

اگر کسی لاجک کے ساتھ نیگیٹو کمنٹ کیا جاۓ تو ڈسلاایک کا سوال ہی پیدا نہیں ہوتا

یہاں تو دس رپے کی خاطر گند اچھالا جاتا ہے

لائیک ڈس لائک بار کے ہونے سے کمپٹیشن بڑھے گا.

اور

کلکیں بھی بہت زیادہ ہوں گی
ایڈمن
face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c.png
ایڈمن

Steyn

This forum is a mouth piece for PTI and so the very few people who criticise PTI for good reason would get dislikes. There's already so much swearing and gutter language used, can you imagine the abuse of the dislike button.

Not to mention there is a lack of intelligent discussion already and it's all name calling, insults of mothers, sisters etc.

Muhammad Jibran

This forum is a mouth piece for PTI and so the very few people who criticise PTI for good reason would get dislikes. There's already so much swearing and gutter language used, can you imagine the abuse of the dislike button.

Not to mention there is a lack of intelligent discussion already and it's all name calling, insults of mothers, sisters etc.
I used to have 10 to 11 dislikes on average. They misused it so much :)