Chairman PTI Imran Khan Exclusive Interview on RT with Javed Rana (18.07.18)

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan is dying because crooks are ruling it high loans poor export
Mafia every department and the only thing this guy can see is Imran khans hair is combed or not. Not the big issues.
See what happens when corrupt mafia rules 35 years and don’t spend money on human development instead of metro and bridges which shouldn’t be priority. Humans should be priority. We all paying a high price because of sleeping nation and lack of education system

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
First of all, I support him 1000%

Second, a picture is always worth thousands of words. He is on his way to become PM of Pakistan. He is simple and humble but he needs to look more presidential now.

At least in my opinion, someone who will be representing 220 million people should look nice. Just look at Erdogan the way he carries himself. When people look at Erdogan, they are looking at whole Turkish nation.

Asking nothing much here borthers!

cestmoi ✅️

Second, a picture is always worth thousands of words. He is on his way to become PM of Pakistan. He is simple and humble but he needs to look more presidential now.

At least in my opinion, someone who will be representing 220 million people should look nice. Just look at Erdogan the way he carries himself. When people look at Erdogan, they are looking at whole Turkish nation.

Seriously bro? I can only laugh at what you said!! IK's personality is 1000% times better than Erdogan and many many other leaders in the world. You are too focused on such a little thing. IK always looks like a boss in control. Once he becomes PM, you will see he will look even better.

cestmoi ✅️

What do you see here that impresses you so much?

RTX6AVVP-870.jpg

LovePK-or-LeavePK

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sorry to say but this was just my opinion even when I support PTI 1000%.

Although he is 100 times better than Nawaz, Zardari and Bilawal, I am not very impressed by Imran Khan's looks or his body language or even the way he answers questions or handles sold-out media people.

cestmoi ✅️

Sorry to say but this was just my opinion even when I support PTI 1000%.

Although he is 100 times better than Nawaz, Zardari and Bilawal, I am not very impressed by Imran Khan's looks or his body language or even the way he answers questions or handles sold-out media people.

Ok that's bit different. We were talking about just looks. Either way, as long as you support him, that's what matters the most :)

Imran the legend

Imran Khan is the most handsome from inside and outside. Should waste time and energy on small pitty things. You seen Nawaz sharif zardari Altaf they don’t even wash there face. And still no one complains. Let’s just focus on important things and get pti in government in power so we can spend billions on education so crooks can’t rule again.

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)

Outward appearance is the norms that were glamorized by the west. We need to be original. Look how confident he is, the "well dressed" anchor clearly seems uncomfortable, less confident because he is facing a leader who is so confident and charismatic.

We shouldn't be afraid to deviate from the 'norms' that the west have imposed on us. We should set our own standards.
And really our role models are our prophet (SAW) and the sahabah, who were the most modest in terms of outward appearance, but exemplary in terms of character.