British Journalist David Rose talks to ARY News Exclusively about Shehbaz Sharif Money Laundering Case

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LOL Aala tareen bizti PM-LUN aur Miss Piggy ki at the hands of Rose.

Btw : Kya Chawal English hai anchor saab. But lekin you are saying ! LOOOL
David Rose did not seem to mind the accent or comprehension of the interviewer. This sort of criticism takes the focus away from the real issues.
Questions were good though and denial of legal charges by house of Sharifs against Mr. Rose should be repeated over all programs and press conferences.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Awan S

مریم اورنگزیب کی مختصر تاریخ....!!!!....!!!!.....!!!!
اس کی ماں طاہرہ اشرف " ہولی فیملی ہسپتال " میں آٹھویں گریڈ کی ہیلتھ ورکر تھی ۔۔۔ 1990 میں اُسے نواز شریف کی ماں کی خدمت کرنے کے لئے دو مہینے کے لئے بطور نرس پرائم منسٹر ہاؤس بھیجا گیا ۔
وہاں وہ نواز شریف کی آنکھ کو ایسی بھا گئی کہ آٹھویں گریڈ کی ورکر کو 17 ویں گریڈ پر نا قابلِ یقین طور پر پہنچا دیا گیا حالانکہ اُس کی تعلیم صرف مڈل تھی ۔۔
اس کے نتیجے میں اُس نے مسلم لیگ نواز کے ورکر مسٹر اورنگزیب سے شادی کرنے کے لئے اپنے سابقہ شوہر سے طلاق لے لی جو اسلام آباد میونسیپلیٹی میں 10 ویں گریڈ کا ملازم تھا ۔۔۔
اگلے دس سالوں میں وہ نواز فیملی کے قریب سے قریب تر ہوتی گئی کہ نواز شریف کی والدہ انجکشن سے متعلقہ علاج اُس کی نگرانی میں کروانے کو اہمیت دیتی تھیں ۔۔۔
اُس کی جائیداد ایک کمرے کے کرائے کے گھر سے بڑھتی ہوئی 6th روڈ پر ایک شاندار تین کنال کے بنگلے اور دو مارکیٹوں کہ جن کی قیمت قریب 80 کروڑ اور آبپارہ مارکیٹ میں ایک اپارٹمنٹ جس کی قیمت قریب 18 کروڑ تھی ، تک پہنچ گئی ۔۔
مریم اورنگزیب کی ماں جو اب طاہرہ اورنگزیب بن چکی تھی ، نے 2001 میں مشرف کیمپ جوائن کر کے نواز شریف کو غدارِ وطن قرار دے دیا ۔۔ اس کے ثبوت وہ ٹی وی انٹرویوز ہیں جن میں وہ مشرف کا دفاع اور نواز شریف کو بے ایمان سیاستدان کہتی نظر آتی ہے ۔۔۔
طاہرہ اورنگزیب نے تحریری معافی نامہ لکھ کر نواز شریف سے معافی مانگ کر دوبارہ 2008 میں نواز لیگ جوائن کر لی ۔۔
نواز شریف کی والدہ نے اسے معاف کر دیا اور اس شرط پر اُسے سینیٹر بنا دیا گیا کہ وہ دوبارہ کبھی نواز شریف کو دھوکا نہیں دے گی ۔۔۔ طاہرہ اورنگزیب نے اس بارے میں بطور ثبوت تحریری اقرار نامہ بھی دیا ۔۔
پھر 2013 میں نواز شریف کی ماں نے نواز شریف سے کہا کہ طاہرہ کے پہلے خاوند سے پیدا ہوئی بیٹی مریم ، جو گریجویٹ بھی نہیں تھی ، کو سینٹ میں ایک سیٹ دے دے ۔۔
اب حالیہ صورتِ حال یہ ہے کہ طاہرہ اورنگزیب صاحبہ ، جو ایک غریب طبقے سے تعلق رکھتی اور 1990 میں جس کا اپنا گھر بھی نہیں تھا ، آج راولپنڈی میں بہت بڑی جاگیردار ہے ۔۔ اُس کی جائیداد کی اندازً قیمت اِس وقت 150 کروڑ ہے ۔۔۔
آج کل اس کی ماں بعض خبروں کے کےمطابق مشاہد اللہ خان سینٹر کی بیوی ہے.
اسلیئے جب مریم اورنگزیب ، نواز شریف کا دفاع کر رہی ہوتی ہے تو دراصل وہ اِس بات کا قرض اتار رہی ہوتی ہے کہ جو نواز فیملی نے آج انہیں بنا دیا ہے ۔۔۔
اب آپ مریم اور اس کی ماں سے کیسے امید کر سکتے ہیں کہ وہ ملک کی وفادار ہوں اور کرپٹ نہ ہوں جبکہ وہ پھل ہی کرپشن اور بد دیانتی کا ہیں ۔۔۔
مریم اورنگزیب کے پاس ایک سو پچاس کروڑ کی جائیداد - بھاہی جان مسالا تھوڑا کم کرو - ایک سو پچاس کروڑ تو کیا اس سے دس گنا کم پندرہ کروڑ کی بھی جائیداد نہیں ہو گی - جس عورت کے پاس ایک سو پچاس کروڑ کی جائیداد ہو وہ اس کی حفاظت کے لئے عمران خان کے ساتھ بھی مل جاتی مگر وہ جس طرح بے خطر ہو کر خان حکومت اور اسٹیبلشمنٹ کے خلاف بول رہی ہے اس سے لگتا ہے اسے پیسے تو کیا اپنی جان کی بھی فکر نہیں - آپ کی یہ بات درست ہو گی کہ وہ غریب گھرانے سے تحلق رکھتی ہے ، یہ اور پرویز رشید جیسے لوگ ہی جو کرائے کے گھر میں رہتے ہیں ان کے پاس کھونے کو کچھ نہیں تو انہیں کسی کا ڈر نہیں -

یہ لیں مریم کی تحلیم کا ریکارڈ جسے آپ بی ا ے پاس بھی نہیں سمجھتے - لندن کی یونیورسٹی سے ماسٹر ڈگری کر رکھی ہے صاحبہ نے

Last edited:

surfer

Please help me with any Authentic info you get. The face book photo-shops and Iks sayings are not Authentic
The only authentic things at the moment are
1) DM story
2) Difd tweet (the content of which is already in the DM story) - and also David rose reply to that tweet
3) DAvid rose interview to few talk shows - I recommend you see the Mohammed Malik one and mooed pirzada one

These are the “from the horses mouth” as they say

Now we are waiting for shahbaz to sue DM, in UK. I personally don’t think he will.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The only authentic things at the moment are
1) DM story
2) Difd tweet (the content of which is already in the DM story) - and also David rose reply to that tweet
3) DAvid rose interview to few talk shows - I recommend you see the Mohammed Malik one and mooed pirzada one

These are the “from the horses mouth” as they say

Now we are waiting for shahbaz to sue DM, in UK. I personally don’t think he will.

What is this

surfer

What is this

THis is no2 I mentioned in my post above.

You might also be interested to google the National Audit Office (NAO) of Uk’s report from a couple of years ago which heavily criticis ed DIFD abilities to deduct and tackle fraud

I’m traveling right now with poor internet
When I get home later this week I will try and get the link

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
FB-IMG-1563129929080.jpg

RajaRawal111

THis is no2 I mentioned in my post above.

You might also be interested to google the National Audit Office (NAO) of Uk’s report from a couple of years ago which heavily criticis ed DIFD abilities to deduct and tackle fraud

I’m traveling right now with poor internet
When I get home later this week I will try and get the link
Okay Jnaab if that is No-2 than what is this. It has "gov.uk" and "https" in its address.

surfer

Okay Jnaab if that is No-2 than what is this. It has "gov.uk" and "https" in its address.

Ah, I see what’s happened. You misunderstood. When I said no2, I didn’t mean fake, I meant number 2 in the list I provided in my post #28. I have already acknowledged that Difd refuted the DM story. However, I would also listen to David rose’s view on the DIFF statement (Mohammed malick and moeed pirzada shows on Sunday).

In any case, today was a working day in Uk, do you know what progress (if any) shahbaz has made in finding a lawyer in Uk to sue DM?

RajaRawal111

Ah, I see what’s happened. You misunderstood. When I said no2, I didn’t mean fake, I meant number 2 in the list I provided in my post #28. I have already acknowledged that Difd refuted the DM story. However, I would also listen to David rose’s view on the DIFF statement (Mohammed malick and moeed pirzada shows on Sunday).

In any case, today was a working day in Uk, do you know what progress (if any) shahbaz has made in finding a lawyer in Uk to sue DM?
I dont know if SS will do law suite or not. He is too busy here with your Khota IK at this time. How many fronts one can fight at same time.
David Rose has quoted one person in the custody of NAB and he built all story around that. May be he can hide behind it --- just like Bush and Tony blare hid behind the so called false intelligence of "weapons of mass destruction" .
So to me it is immaterial. The fact that matters is that whole fiasco is thrown back at IKs face her Majesty. And this is enough for all of you to be ashamed off.

RajaRawal111

RajaRawal111

That is Naani-420 English, T-Chatia!
Come on man are you talking about your Queen who you took oath of being her slave for ever and signed it ???
This writing was from Queen --- did you not see her crown ??? and salute and bowed in front of it ???

giphy.gif

Do it right away if you have not--- jaldi karo jaldi