Australian Senator Fraser Anning blames Muslims for New Zealand mosque shooting

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
from now on i will only speak pashto with you on siasat.pk no more urdu or english.pa kahabara poe shwe ?

I can type English faster than i can type Urdu or Pashtu. Not to mention the autocorrect on my mobile changes pashtu/urdu words to English automatically. Speaking it is a different thing.

But okay. Ze sta p khabara pohengam kha pashtu k likay ya English k

kayawish

I can type English faster than i can type Urdu or Pashtu. Not to mention the autocorrect on my mobile changes pashtu/urdu words to English automatically. Speaking it is a different thing.

But okay. Ze sta p khabara pohengam kha pashtu k likay ya English k
hahahahaaaa ok thanx

Steyn

I have lived in five different countries and finally moved to a Muslim country so I carry the experience and while there are good things don't get fooled by all that is sent to you through the subliminal messaging and programming through their media

Good for you. But that's your life experiences and don't translate to everyone.

Besides, you didn't say you moved to Pakistan but a Muslim country. Dubai is a Muslim country and it's great. Saudi Arabia is a Muslim country and it's great.

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Their is nothing wrong with living in the west or any other country. The sahabas ALL migrated to different parts of the globe.

All cultures are unique but in times like this or when attacks such as these occurs its only natural to assume that being muslim your more secure in a Muslim country because you are off the majority.

In the west most of the economies are standing on the US petro-dollar, the real test of character will come when everyone gets off of that and has to make their currencies count for their worth.

But no one knows what will be the character of those countries when that will happen, because the west in itself is rapidly changing due to migration policies.

Australia in itself is about 20 - 25 % non-european descent now!

For now, yes definitely with the standard of living and lower corruption, more opportunities in life for the common man in western countries life is a lot better and more organized and liviable for the most part.

Good for you. But that's your life experiences and don't translate to everyone.

Besides, you didn't say you moved to Pakistan but a Muslim country. Dubai is a Muslim country and it's great. Saudi Arabia is a Muslim country and it's great.

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Their is nothing wrong with living in the west or any other country. The sahabas ALL migrated to different parts of the globe.

All cultures are unique but in times like this or when attacks such as these occurs its only natural to assume that being muslim your more secure in a Muslim country because you are off the majority.

In the west most of the economies are standing on the US petro-dollar, the real test of character will come when everyone gets off of that and has to make their currencies count for their worth.

But no one knows what will be the character of those countries when that will happen, because the west in itself is rapidly changing due to migration policies.

Australia in itself is about 20 - 25 % non-european decent now!

For now, yes definitely with the standard of living and lower corruption, more opportunities in life for the common man in western countries life is a lot better and more organized and liviable for the most part.
I didn't say my life experiences vs yours it's the media brainwashing and inferiority complex we live in.We need to come out of it and the best way is to improve yourself and support those around you.It all starts from us what have we done in our space to make it better for ourself,our families and our communities . Something that bring change to other people's lives.

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
i think you meant to respond to "steyn" and not me . but its all good !:)

I didn't say my life experiences vs yours it's the media brainwashing and inferiority complex we live in.We need to come out of it and the best way is to improve yourself and support those around you.It all starts from us what have we done in our space to make it better for ourself,our families and our communities . Something that bring change to other people's lives.