Acknowledge the Good Things

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1796349-sardarusmanbuzdarx-1536210134.jpg

No to be selfish we must also acknowledge the good things Usman Buzdar is going in Punjab.

The main which is very close to my heart is
قبضہ مافیا

He has been throwing people that have illegally occupied state land and resources from their position. They are going through hell which is what all of us Pakistani's probably want in Pakistan. The rule of law and the majority of it involves land mafia who just align themselves with whosoever is in charge and then rape Pakistan willy nilly.

Usman Buzdar has ordered to setup Anti-land grabbing cells at District level recently. If this works this can help so many people that are going through the criminal justice system of Pakistan. Where one can rot in the justice hell for 20+ years without seeing anything more than the brutal reality of our devilish judges and lawyers.

Proof:

I hope he succeeds in doing this as we all want anyone that rules over us. There is no reason to criticise continuously if someone pushes something good forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
Buzdar is doing much better and improving every day. Media is targeting him because he is not giving them bucks to print his face on title pages.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Buzdar performance so far is 0 a big ZERO

lekin koi baat nai PM tu Handsome hai

and mark my words if things do improve in Punjab Noora league will be back in next elections