Abusing Islam by LGBT Efforts in Pakistan

akbar41

Senator (1k+ posts)
Senators should be educated most are ignorant jahil bought tickets from dacoos, their kutas are in jail their membership should be cancelled.
Kutay harram zaday who voted for this bill.

imeeru

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Questions on human biology should be answered by qualified professionals not by religious clowns.
Which qualified professionals you are talking about? The one you will choose?
Scientist doesn't even know what causes the sexual orientation in human, yet some of their scums want to tell us that homosexuality is biological...
But first of all learn how to comment on public forums...how dare you stereotyping all the religious people and calling them clown....?
Hate mongers like you should be banned from public who stirrup hatred and enmity on public forums....

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
People who dedicate their lives to study of biology based on research and evidence. Same as when you get a surgery you will go to a qualified professional not to Orya Maqbool Jan.

Religions are based on faith. Faith means believing without evidence. You believe in a religion that is based not on evidence but lies and dishonesty, for the sole reason that you happened to be born in a family that believes in that religion. You have no right to make a decision that effects another persons life based on your superstitious beliefs.

Which qualified professionals you are talking about? The one you will choose?
Scientist doesn't even know what causes the sexual orientation in human, yet some of their scums want to tell us that homosexuality is biological...
But first of all learn how to comment on public forums...how dare you stereotyping all the religious people and calling them clown....?
Hate mongers like you should be banned from public who stirrup hatred and enmity on public forums....

Vitamin_C

All evidence points to natural explanation of sexual orientation and homosexuality exists in almost every animal species.

Religions come from times when people had very limited understanding of the world we live in. World is not as black and white as religions try to paint it. Human biology is very complex, specially gender and sexuality does not exist in black in white but in many different shades of grey.

are you pro gay rights?

Pathfinder

All evidence points to natural explanation of sexual orientation and homosexuality exists in almost every animal species.

Religions come from times when people had very limited understanding of the world we live in. World is not as black and white as religions try to paint it. Human biology is very complex, specially gender and sexuality does not exist in black in white but in many different shades of grey.
so who's teaching do you follow? I tend to forget the names of some of these anti religion type people!

imeeru

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Just check this such a marvelous evidence he produced, and let me rephrase it..
" All evidence points to natural explanation of (corruption) exist in almost every animal species"
Hence it's proven homosexuality/corruption is natural to human...
This is the caliber of these people, and yet they call religious people blind followers...
Religion makes more sense to human conscience then science does, and considering the fact that science has been wrong about many things in past, science or scientist pay attention to their own credibility before it claims everything to be true what it just perceives

Vitamin_C

Your picture of how the world should be doesn't change reality of the world we live in. Humans are not perfect because we are not created, we are products of natural processes which have flaws, genetic diseases, imperfections etc etc.

Just check this such a marvelous evidence he produced, and let me rephrase it..
" All evidence points to natural explanation of (corruption) exist in almost every animal species"
Hence it's proven homosexuality/corruption is natural to human...
This is the caliber of these people, and yet they call religious people blind followers...
Religion makes more sense to human conscience then science does, and considering the fact that science has been wrong about many things in past, science or scientist pay attention to their own credibility before it claims everything to be true what it just perceives

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sexual orientation is a consequence of the environment and is agenda driven. There is only two sexes, male and female, a biological fact.

Pathfinder

Lanat on liberals and qom Lot thinking and acts. I am only exposing the murdering of Islam in Pakistan by PPP and liberals.
damn why are you angry at me? I asked him if he is pro gay right! How does that make me pro gay rights? I have been exposing marxist kanjars on the forum the most!! So cool down!

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
People who dedicate their lives to study of biology based on research and evidence. Same as when you get a surgery you will go to a qualified professional not to Orya Maqbool Jan.

Religions are based on faith. Faith means believing without evidence. You believe in a religion that is based not on evidence but lies and dishonesty, for the sole reason that you happened to be born in a family that believes in that religion. You have no right to make a decision that effects another persons life based on your superstitious beliefs.
Science is fine but keep in mind science is alos working on believe. Your research field is based on a theory which is a believe (just putting this in fancy words science call this a educated guess). On the religious is not educated guess. It is true religious start with believe but then you are also given brain with free will and a Book for guidance go ahead and read the Book and do research just like you sit down in a lab and/or your research office and read a paper and explore about the believe on a scientific theory. Do not start jumping on the people. The people who do research they are knowledge seekers not putting others down. Brother whoever you are you can have your personal liking or disliking but you have no right to insult anyone. First and thumb rule in science and research is to respect of people's view wether you like it or not. You can argue based on logic but you have no right to disrespect. How you know that Orya do not have knowledge more than you and may be he has better understanding than you. It is exactly same way when you say religion is just a beleive that one inherit from his/her family, which clearly tells me that you are totally ignorant about this part of knowledge and you are trying to put down some one based on the fact of your ignorance. I hope you do not mind. Regards

Vitamin_C

The different is that scientific belief is based on evidence not on faith.

Religious belief is based on faith. Faith means believing in something without evidence.

If we are talking about a topic which effects another persons life, it would be highly immoral and irresponsible to make decisions by a methodology based on faith.

Science is fine but keep in mind science is alos working on believe.