A dangerous trend on youtube

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
RsWgIlQ.jpg

Daily I receive multiple videos shared by family especially elder people regarding conspiracy theories and other bullshit. Most elders don't really understand that everything on the internet is not fact and they have to be careful.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
RsWgIlQ.jpg

Daily I receive multiple videos shared by family especially elder people regarding conspiracy theories and other bullshit. Most elders don't really understand that everything on the internet is not fact and they have to be careful.
Elders? Har koi asa hai, just go through this forum

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
Elders? Har koi asa hai, just go through this forum
yep, some s*ite the people post here is retarded. you can see through the post that what is the level of thinking behind. It is especially depressing for someone who is out of the loop for long. I hit these mental airbrakes whenever I hear something very stupid is happening. we live in these bubbles special if you are abroad and many times you start thinking that a lot has changed in Pakistan.
It is very sad that the most we are reminded of our country are when you enter a dark room and in the dark, you remember load-shedding of Pakistan.