9/11: A Big Lie & A Great Deception and The Great American Psy-Opera

Zoq_Elia

Senator (1k+ posts)
9/11: A Big Lie & A Great Deception and The Great American Psy-Opera

219.jpg

?9/11 ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ???????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? 9/11 ?? ?????? ????? ??? ????? ????? ????? ??? ????? ????????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ??????? ????? ?? ???? ????? ????? ????? ??????? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ??? ??????? ??? ??? 9/11 ?? ?????? ????? (?? ??????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ??? ?????) ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????????? ???? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ????

?? ???? (8) ?????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??? 9/11 ?? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ????

MS141_TheOfficial911StoryIsABigLie.png

01-Broken News:

More than any other single event in American history, the attacks of September 11, 2001 have carved a special, albeit dark place in the nation psyche.

Many have asked: is the official narrative based more on myth, than fact?

Revisiting 9/11 through the lens of television news

02 - The Official Story vs. The Truth Movement:

Exploring the official government explanation of 9/11 and the major claims of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

03 - Scholars for 9/11 Truth:

Jim Fetzer founded the Scholars, and introduced us all to Steven Jones and Judy Wood, who promptly started a spitting match and offered up ridiculous theories about "thermite" and "Directed Energy Weapons". What was the real purpose of the Scholars?

04 - Phenomena:

Radioactive tritium, strontium and barium, molecular dissociation, mushroom cloud, 1400 melted motor vehicles, China syndrome, rare cancers . . . the evidence is overwhelming, and it doesn't point to thermite any more than it points to a gravity collapse.

05 - Legally Challenged:

This chapter highlights some of the strange details in the various legal actions brought by prominent 9/11 truthers Steven Jones, Judy Wood, and Morgan Reynolds.

06 - What Planes?

The complete lack of crash physics and cartoon animations betray the airplane hoax Videos.

07 - The Key (Important)

The key to solving 9/11 is something called a "key". Understanding video compositing technology, both its capabilities AND limitations, proves no planes, and therefore proves demolition.

Ace Baker offers a $100,000 reward to anyone who has an ORIGINAL QUALITY 9/11 airplane video.

08 - The Psy-Opera:

A very important lesson was learned from the original radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds" - mass media wield the power of mind control. Could people really be made to believe they saw a plane that wasn't there? 9/11 was a psychological operation.

Source

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/08/18/911-the-great-american-psy-opera/

9/11: The Mother of All Big Lies

By Stephen Lendman

129956.jpg

Theyre an American tradition. They date from the republics inception. Notable ones began in the mid-19th century.

They facilitated annexing Texas. Half of Mexico followed. America became Cubas colonial power.
Controlling the Philippines, Guam, Samoa, Hawaii, Haiti, the Dominican Republic, Canal Zone, Puerto Rico and other territories followed.

In 1917, Woodrow Wilson manipulated public sentiment. He did so with Big Lies.
They turned most Americans into raging German haters. Big Lies work this way. Wilson got the war he wanted.

FDR manipulated Japan to attack Pearl Harbor. Doing so let him wage war.
He had to convince Congress and a pacifist public to go along.
What better way than by manufacturing terror.

Washington and Seoul conspired against Pyongyang. Numerous 1949/1950 cross-border incursions provoked its June response. Truman got the war he wanted.

War against North Vietnam followed the fake August 1964 Gulf of Tonkin incident. Congress passed the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution. Doing so authorized war without declaring it.

Reagans 1983 Grenada invasion had nothing to do with rescuing US medical students. It was about replacing leftist New Jewel Movement governance with pro-Western stooge allies.
In December 1989, manufactured incidents precipitated Americas Panama invasion. Former US ally Manuel Noriega was deposed. At issue was forgetting whos boss.

In August 1990, Washington colluded with Kuwaits al-Sabah monarchy. Saddam Hussein was entrapped to invade.

In January 1991, the Gulf War followed. Over two decades of sanctions, war, occupation, and destruction of the cradle of civilization followed.

It bears repeating. 9/11 is the mother of all Big Lies. Thirteen years of imperial wars followed.
They continue. One country after another is targeted. Ravaging, destroying, colonizing, exploiting and controlling them reflect official US policy.

Homeland wars target Muslims, people of color, Latino immigrants and working Americans.
Award-winning author David Ray Griffin researched 9/11 exhaustively. He did so in 10 books, many articles and lectures. He provided vital evidence too important to ignore.

In April 2006, he discussed 9/11: The Myth and the Reality, saying:
It would seem, for many reasons, that the official story of 9/11, which has served as a religious Myth in the intervening years (and still does), is a myth in the pejorative sense of a story that does not correspond to reality.

In September 2008, Griffin headlined September 11, 2001: 21 Reasons to Question the Official Story about 9/11.

The FBI admitted it ha(d) no hard evidence connecting 9/11 to bin Laden.

So-called devout Muslim alleged hijackers drank heavily, frequented strip clubs and paid for sex.
Technology in 2001 made cell phone calls made from above 30,000 feet impossible.

The FBI lied claiming Mohamed Attas left behind luggage contained decisive evidence about Al Qaeda responsibility for the attacks.

Passports allegedly found at United 93?s crash site were fake.

Alleged hijackers werent aboard the four fateful flights.

Standing operating intercept procedures werent followed.

Then Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta said D1ck Cheney apparently confirmed a stand-down order prior to an alleged plane striking the Pentagon.

The 9/11 whitewash Commission deleted Minetas comment from its official report.
Secret Service agents let Bush remain at a Sarasota, FL school for 30 minutes after learning about the second twin tower strike.

Standard procedure calls for securing his safety immediately in case of potential danger.
Jet fuel doesnt heat high enough to melt or cause rigid steel columns to crumble.
Doing so is scientifically impossible. Controlled demolitions destroyed both towers. Building 7 fell the same way. Griffin explained other Big Lies.

He concluded saying growing numbers of physicists, chemists, architects, engineers, pilots, former military officers, and former intelligence officers reject the official 9/11 myth.

In June 2010, he headlined Did 9/11 Justify the War in Afghanistan?

Asking is verboten. Its off-limits, said Griffin. Its not to be raised in polite company, and certainly not in the mainstream media.

Its forbidden to ask whether the original invasion was justified by the 9/11 attacks.
No evidence linked them to Afghanistan. Attacking a country posing America no threat is lawless aggression.

War without mercy continues. It does so without Security Council authorization, Griffin explained. Claims otherwise are false.

No moral justification for war exists. Contrary arguments were Big Lies. America decided to invade Afghanistan two months before 9/11, said Griffin.

Reasons for doing so differ from official Big Lies. Invading had nothing to do with captur(ing) or kill(ing) Osama bin Laden, Griffin explained.

Or defeating Al Qaeda. Or other nonexistent threats.

It was about advancing Americas imperium. It was to colonize and control a strategic territory.

Afghanistan is a geopolitical prize. At issue is controlling Eurasias vast oil, gas and other resources.
Its controlling the worlds largest opium supply. It floods global markets with heroin.

It provides enormous profits for Wall Street. It gives CIA access to billions of dollars in elicit drug money.

Occupied Afghanistan gives America a strategically located land-based aircraft carrier. Its part of Washingtons plan to encircle Russia and China with bases.

9/11 was a convenient pretext. It was the mother of all Big Lies. Wars without end followed.

Griffin calls Americas Afghan war an abomination. The official rationale (given) is a lie. We are there for other reasons, he stressed

No legal or moral justification exists. The fact that the official story is a lie makes (Americas) war crimes even worse. They continue daily out of sight and mind.

In his book Freedom Next Time: Resisting the Empire, John Pilger called Afghanistan the grand illusion of the American cause.

At the same time, (t)rough all the humanitarian crises in living memory, no country has been abused and suffered more, and none has been helped less, than Afghanistan, he said.

Americas presence exacerbates horrific conditions. Death, destruction and daily violence persist. They haunt daily life. Human misery is extreme.

Peace, stability and freedom remain distant hopes. Maybe next time, says Pilger. For sure no time soon.
Not as long as permanent US occupation continues. America has no plans to leave.

On Thursday, September 11, this writers Progressive Radio News Hour features new Consensus 9/11 information.

Elizabeth Woodworth will discuss it. Shell explain newly discovered truths. Best evidence proof is presented. It dispels official Big Lies. Consensus 9/11 is founded on:
(1) The opinions of respected authorities, based on professional experience, descriptive studies, and reports of expert committees.

(2) Physical data in the form of photographs, videotapes, court testimony, witness reports, and FOIA releases.

(3) Direct rather than circumstantial evidence.

Its based on integrating individual professional expertise with the best available documentary and scientific evidence.

Doing so is similar to how doctors diagnose illnesses. Its how forecasts based on best judgments are made.
Revisions based on new evidence are encouraged. Doing so reveals important truths.

No airliner black boxes were found at the World Trade Center site. New evidence refutes the official claim. Woodworth will explain.

Over a three-year period, 24 Consensus 9/11 panel members produced 44 peer-reviewed Big Truths. They refute official Big Lies.

New information keeps surfacing. Consensus 9/11 is dedicated to explaining what everyone needs to know.

For example, 10 so-called Muslim hijackers allegedly broke into the cockpits of four aircraft. Supposedly they commandeered them.

Yet none of the pilots or co-pilots squawked the 7500 hijack code. Nor does proof exist to verify numerous other official Big Lies.

9/11 is the mother of all them all. Truth is its mortal enemy. Revealing it is crucially important. Spreading it lets many others know.

Growing numbers of Americans and others worldwide reject the official 9/11 myth.

They do so for good reason. Its a bald-faced lie. Its by far the most harmful one in living memory.

Millions of corpses attest to Americas barbarity. The mother of all Big Lies persists. Imperial wars rage without end.

Freedom in America is dying. Obama targets it for elimination altogether. He presides over a ruthless police state apparatus.

No one is free and safe. Big Brother watches everyone. Mass surveillance is official US policy.

So is targeting anyone resisting US authority. Monied interests alone matter. Advancing Americas imperium serves them.

Whistleblowers exposing government crimes are targeted. Dissent is increasingly criminalized.

Constitutional rights are vanishing in plain sight. The Patriot Act alone eliminated fundamental freedoms. Nancy Chang once asked (w)hats so patriotic about trampling on the Bill of Rights?

The American dream is more myth than reality. George Carlin once said (y)ou have to be asleep to believe it.

Obama wont prosecute CIA torturers. He facilitates Wall Street grand theft. Corporate crooks run America.

War-profiteering is the national pastime. Thirdworldizing America is official policy. So is waging war on humanity.

Habeas protection no longer exists. Or due process and judicial fairness. Anyone can be criminalized for any reason or none at all.

Police states operate this way. Obama is judge, jury and executioner. He usurped diktat power.

He can claim emergency authority to declare martial law, suspend the Constitution for national security reasons, deploy federal and/or National Guard troops on city streets, and suppress whatever he calls disorder.

Included are peaceful protests. At issue is abolishing fundamental First Amendment rights. Without them all others are at risk.

They include free expression, a free press, public assembly, religious freedom, and right to petition government for redress. No longer.

America is unfit to live in. Its on a fast track to tyranny. Its perilously close to full-blown.
Perhaps just another 9/11-type False Flag away. The fullness of time will tell.

Source

Last edited:

Zoq_Elia

Senator (1k+ posts)
9/11 - The Anatomy of a Great Deception (Full Documentary)

Full Documentary (2014) ~ The Anatomy of a Great Deception is a quasi-political, spiritual docu-thriller following businessman-turned-filmmaker, David Hooper as he deals with the emotions of his own investigation into the events of 9/11. The fast pace and the filmmakers commentary on coping with the emotions involved in finding truth, sets the film apart.

"Even though, I didn't know it at the time, work on this film started in February 2011. Back then I was a regular guy trying to live the American dream, with three kids and a wife, who was pregnant with number four!"....

"It started with an innocent question about 9/11. And that lead to more innocent questions. And after a while, I completely changed my opinion of the official story of that day."....

"That was a very hard time in my life. It felt like my world was turned upside down. I couldn't stop researching. I was unemployed. And I was running out of savings. I tried talking about it, but felt like no one was listening. At the time, my wife didn't even believe me . . . nor did my friends and family. No matter what I tried, nothing worked."....

"So, to preserve my sanity and save my marriage, I began putting this film together. I had no idea any of this would ever happen because I simply made it for my wife, my sister and a couple of dear friends. I made it to speak to them directly, to get them to open their eyes. And it worked, because just all my friends and family that have seen it have changed their opinion about 9/11, maybe all by the time you read this!"....

"As time went on, I realized there are millions of people, like me, who've had a hard time talking about the truth of 9/11 with people in our lives. As I further understood that and continued getting requests to see the film, it began to evolve into a bridge for all us, no matter where we stand on 9/11."....

"Mostly, the film is meant to be an effective introduction to the controversies of 9/11 for those of us who still have no idea there are any controversies. If this issue is going to ever get into the spotlight, it'll need a catalyst and I hope this film can do it."
- David Hooper

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth:

http://www.ae911truth.org/

BBC Foreknowledge of 9/11 Collapse of WTC Building Seven: British Man Won Law Suit against BBC for 9/11 Cover Up

By Global Research News

QfGIOItpqfHBp9_w1DL95ORV8n-UYy3s-92c3KlL-heI7qKJRKSb5GkNea_-pG_eNEwp9mMGZPIYoMJmUB7xLR1x4W4_2LjxzA21L6Ac9geIPept=w506-h378

Horsham, UK, 2013 – Tony Rooke, in an act of civil disobedience, refused to pay the mandatory 130 TV license fee claiming it violates Section 15 of the Terrorism Act. Rooke’s accusation was aimed at the BBC who reported the collapse of WTC 7 over 20 minutes before it actually fell, and the judge accepted Rooke’s argument. While it was not a public inquiry into 9/11, the recognition of the BBC’s actions on September 11th are considered a small victory, one that was never reported in the US.

Today was an historic day for the 9/11 truth movement,” Peter Drew of AE911Truth UK told Digital Journal, “with over 100 members of the public attending, including numerous journalists from around the UK as well as from across other parts of Europe.”

Under Section 363 of the Communications Act, citizens of the UK are required to purchase an annual license in order to use a television receiver. Rooke refused to pay the license fee due to a section of the Terrorism Act that states:

It is an offence for someone to invite another to provide money, intending that it should be used, or having reasonable cause to suspect that it may be used, for terrorism purposes.

The fact that the BBC reported the collapse of WTC 7 twenty-three minutes before it actually fell indicates that the UK was aware of the attacks on 9/11 before they actually happened. The direct implication is that they were working with the “terrorists”, all arguments as to who the terrorists actually were aside.

Here is a broadcast of the BBC’s announcement that WTC 7 (Salomon Brothers Building) collapsed when it was still standing behind the reporter:

Clear picture:

QfGIOItpqfHBp9_w1DL95ORV8n-UYy3s-92c3KlL-heI7qKJRKSb5GkNea_-pG_eNEwp9mMGZPIYoMJmUB7xLR1x4W4_2LjxzA21L6Ac9geIPept=w506-h378

Rooke had been given a six-month conditional discharge and told to pay 200 after admitting that he owned a television and watched it without a license. He represented himself at Horsham Magistrates’ Court in West Sussex.

Mr. Rooke puts the basis of his defence under Section 15 of the Terrorism Act, effectively asking the court to find the BBC is a terrorist organisation and that if he continues to pay them he himself is committing a criminal offence.” – District Judge Stephen Nicholls

images

In Rooke’s statement to the court:
I believe the BBC, who are directly funded by the licence fee, are furthering the purposes of terrorism and I have incontrovertible evidence to this effect. I do not use this word lightly given where I am.”
Although he was not allowed to show his video evidence in court due to the District Judge deeming it irrelevant to the trial, the fact that the BBC reported WTC 7’s collapse over 20 minutes beforehand proved to be evidence enough.

He also made reference to the theories behind the collapse of WTC 7 being a controlled demolition, as the evidence suggests. In an additional statement:
The BBC reported it 20 minutes before it fell. They knew about it beforehand. Last time I was here I asked you (the judge): ‘Were you aware of World Trade Centre 7?’ You said you had heard of it. Ten years later you should have more than heard of it. It’s the BBC’s job to inform the public. Especially of miracles of science and when laws of physics become suspended.
“They have made programmes making fools of and ridiculing those of us who believe in the laws of gravity. American reports have shown that the fall was nothing but a controlled demolition.
“I am not looking at who demolished it—that is impossible—but the BBC actively tried to hide this from the public.”

In response from Judge Nicholls:
Even if I accept the evidence you say, this court has no power to create a defence in the manner which you put forward.”

In light of the evidence the judge took into consideration, Rooke was given an unconditional discharge, which in British legal parlance means he “was convicted but he does not suffer the consequences of a conviction, and the conviction will be erased if he is not brought before the court for six months.” He was not required to pay the fee and non-payment fine either—only court costs of 200.

Sources:

Alexander, Victoria. Digital Journal. Feb 27, 2013. (http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/344438)

Duell, Mark. Daily Mail. Feb 25, 2015. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vader-refused-pay-BBC-covered-facts-9-11.html)

Livingston, Bob. Personal Liberty. Apr 5, 2013. (http://personalliberty.com/british-man-wins-small-victory-for-911-truthers/)

Copyright We are Anonymous, 2015

Source

Last edited:

khamosh awam

MPA (400+ posts)
​tu bhi kis ku shuk hey america ke jhote aur sazishi hune me,khuama khui aap ne itni mehnet ki, america tu apna boya kaat hi rha hey.

ha ha ha ha...............................[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

sari duniya jhoothi hai .

duniya ke sabse sachche insan dahashatgard hote hai .

Zoq_Elia

Senator (1k+ posts)
ha ha ha ha...............................[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

sari duniya jhoothi hai .

duniya ke sabse sachche insan dahashatgard hote hai .

نہ ہی میں دہشت گرد ہوں اور نہ ہی میں دہشت گردوں کو اچھا جانتا ہوں چاہے وہ صیہونی دھشت گرد ہوں یا چاہے دھشت گرد بُش ہو۔

ساری دنیا جھوٹی نہیں۔ ہاں صیہونی میڈیا پراپیگنڈا جھوٹا ہے۔ اور بُش جھوٹا ہے۔ بُش ورلڈ ٹریڈ سنٹر کے اس ڈرامے میں بھی جھوٹا ہے اور عراق پر وسیع تباہی پھیلانے والے کیمیائی ہتھیاروں کے الزام میں بھی جھوٹا تھا۔ جو کہ اُسے مجبوراً تمام دنیا کے سامنے تسلیم کرنا پڑا کہ اُنھیں عراق میں وسیع تباہی پھیلانے والے کیمیائی ہتھیار نہیں ملے۔ واضح اقرار کرنا پڑا کہ عراق کے معاملے میں اُن کی انٹیلیجنس رپورٹ غلط (جھوٹی) تھیں۔ سوچے سمجھے منصوبے کے تحت جو کرنا تھا وہ تو کرلیا اب ذمہ دار انٹیلی جنس رپورٹ کو قرار دے دیا جب کہ بُش اور جھوٹی انٹیلی جنس رپورٹس ایک ہی سلسلے کی کڑی ہیں۔

اوپر دی گئیں یہ ویڈیوز کسی جہادی تنظیم نے نہیں بنائیں بلکہ ایک انگریز ایس بیکر کی بنائی ہوئی ہیں جو خود امریکی شہری ہے۔ اور خود ورلڈ ٹریڈ سنٹر کی ڈرامائی تباہی پر امریکیوں نے سوال اُٹھائے اور تحقیق کا مطالبہ کیا اور احتجاج کیے۔ اس میں خاص طور ورلڈ ٹریڈ سنٹر میں مرنے والوں کے لواحقین پیش پیش تھے۔

آپ کو اپنی معلومات اپڈیٹ کرنے کی ضرورت ہے۔ ذرا ٹھریڈ میں موجود ویڈیوز دیکھ کر اس میں اُٹھائے گئے سوالوں کے جواب ہی دے دیں۔ اگر آپ کے پاس زیادہ ٹائم نہیں تو تھریڈ میں صرف ساتویں ویڈیو کو دیکھ کر ہی جواب عنائت فرما دیں۔ تاکہ آپ کی بات کا کُچھ وزن بنے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

MashraQi Larka

Minister (2k+ posts)
امریکہ کا سب کو پتا ہے۔ ہر کوئی امریکہ کے کارناموں سے واقِف ہے۔ جو بڑا مسلہ ہے، وہ یہ کہ ہم (پاکستان) سمیت دوسرے مسلم ممالک ایک تو امریکہ کے سامنے لیٹ جاتے ہیں، دوسرا یہ بھی مان لیتے ہیں کہ امریکہ جو کہہ رہا ہے ٹھیک کہہ رہا ہے۔

Shanzeh

Minister (2k+ posts)

شانزے خان ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

ميں نے 911 کے حوالے سے يہ تمام ويڈيوز ديکھ رکھی ہيں۔ اس ايشو کے حوالے سے جو دلائل اور "ثبوت" انتہائ جذباتی انداز ميں پيش کيے جاتے ہیں، ان کی بنياد ہی میں واضح تضاد موجود ہے۔ ايک طرف تو يہ دعوی کيا جاتا ہے کہ امريکی حکومت کے اندر موجود کچھ عناصر 911 کے واقعات کے ذمہ دار تھے۔ اس تھيوری کو درست تسليم کرنے کا مطلب يہ ہے کہ يہ عناصر انتہائ طاقتور اور اثر ورسوخ کے حامل ہيں جن کے اختيارات کو چيلنج کرنا ممکن نہيں ہے۔ يہ عناصر اپنی عياری سے نہ صرف يہ کہ ہزاروں کی تعداد ميں موجود اس واقعے کے چشم دید گواہوں کو دھوکہ دينے ميں کامياب ہو گۓ بلکہ کڑوروں کی تعداد ميں جن لوگوں نے دنيا کے کونے کونے ميں ٹی وی پر براہراست يہ مناظر ديکھے، وہ بھی اس چالبازی کو نہيں سمجھ سکے۔ اس کے علاوہ امريکی حکومت کے اندر موجود يہ پراسرار عناصر ہزاروں کی تعداد ميں ماہرين اور درجنوں نجی تنظيموں اور اداروں کی تحقيقات کو بھی اپنے اثرورسوخ اور اختيارات کی بدولت دھوکہ دينے ميں کامياب ہو گۓ۔ صرف يہی نہيں بلکہ القائدہ کی ليڈرشپ سميت ہزاروں کی تعداد ميں جو افراد اس عظيم سازش کا حصہ تھے، وہ بھی اس راز پر پردہ ڈالے ہوۓ ہیں۔

مگر دوسری جانب يہی حکومتی عناصر اتنے کمزور اور بے بس ہو جاتے ہيں کہ کوئ بھی شخص جو کمپيوٹر تک رسائ رکھتا ہے اور ويڈيو ايڈيٹنگ کی بنيادی سمجھ بوجھ کے ساتھ ايک تخليقی سوچ رکھتا ہے، وہ اس مکمل اور عظيم ماسٹر پلان کی دھجياں بکھير سکتا ہے۔ وہی طاقتور اور بااختيار حکومتی عناصر جو دنيا کے بڑے بڑے اداروں اور ماہرين کو دھوکہ دينے ميں کامياب ہو سکتے ہيں وہ ان سازشی ويڈيوز کے تخليق کاروں کے سامنے بالکل بے بس اور ان کے رحم و کرم پر ہيں۔

حقيقت يہ ہے کہ آپ تمام تر عقلی دليل اور منطق کو نظرانداز کر کے ان ويڈيوز کی حقيقت کو صرف اس ليے تسليم کرنے پر آمادہ ہیں کيونکہ يہ اس مخصوص سياسی سوچ کی عکاس ہيں جو آۓ دن پاکستان ميں "گو امريکہ گو" ريليوں کی صورت ميں دکھائ ديتی ہے اور جس کا واحد نقطہ يہی ہے کہ دنيا کے تمام مسائل کا ذمہ دار امريکہ ہے۔

يہاں تک سازشی ويڈيوز کا سوال ہے تو ميں آپ کو يقين دلاتی ہوں کہ آپ دنيا کے کسی بھی اہم واقعے کے بارے ميں اسی طرح کی ويڈیوز ديکھ سکتے ہيں، وہ چاہے انسان کا چاند پر جانے کا واقعہ ہو، پرل ہاربر يا شہزادی ڈيانا اور مائيکل جيکسن کی موت، ہر موضوع پر اسی طرح کی ويڈيوز موجود ہيں۔

[email protected]

www.state.gov

https://twitter.com/USDOSDOT_Urdu

http://www.facebook.com/USDOTUrdu

USDOTURDU_banner.jpg

Zoq_Elia

Senator (1k+ posts)
9/11: Kindly Solve This Riddle of 2nd plan

flight-175-cgi-glitch.jpg

See the both videos. 1[SUP]st [/SUP]one is super Slow motion video focusing on some riddle points present in the video. and second one is CNN released video. watch out compare both and solve the riddle How it Possible that plane both wings go behind the structures while plane is flying in-front of those Structures. Watch out. Any body who can Solve this riddle with satisfactory Answer will be appreciated with thanks. If any body can.......

Video 1 (Slow motion video)

Video 2 (Original Video)

Shanzeh

Minister (2k+ posts)

اوپر دی گئیں یہ ویڈیوز کسی جہادی تنظیم نے نہیں بنائیں بلکہ ایک انگریز ایس بیکر کی بنائی ہوئی ہیں جو خود امریکی شہری ہے۔ اور خود ورلڈ ٹریڈ سنٹر کی ڈرامائی تباہی پر امریکیوں نے سوال اُٹھائے اور تحقیق کا مطالبہ کیا اور احتجاج کیے۔

بعض راۓ دہندگان يہ عجيب وغريب منطق دليل کے طور پر پيش کرتے ہيں کہ چونکہ چند امريکی شہری 911 کے واقعات کے حوالے سے سوالات اٹھا رہے ہيں، چنانچہ ان مضحکہ خيز الزامات ميں ضرورت صداقت ہو گی۔ تاہم وہ امريکی شہريوں پر ہی مشتمل امريکی حکومت، مختلف شعبوں سے متعلق امريکی ماہرين اور خاص طور پر ان ہزاروں امريکی شہريوں کی گواہيوں اور موقف کو نظرانداز کر ديتے ہیں جو اس سانحے کے عينی شاہدين تھے۔

اگر محض چند امريکی شہريوں کے سوالات اور شکوک وشہبات کو صرف اس بنياد پر اہميت دی جانی چاہيے کہ وہ امريکی شہری ہيں تو پھر اس منطق کے تحت تو اسی معاملے کے حوالے سے ان سينکڑوں امريکی شہريوں کی راۓ کو بھی نظرانداز نہيں کيا جا سکتا جو اپنے شعبوں ميں تکنيکی مہارت رکھتے ہيں اور جنھوں نے اس دن کے واقعات کے ضمن ميں بے پناہ تحقيق اور تفتيش کے بعد تمام واقعات کی تفصيل عوام کے سامنے رکھی ہے۔

ميں يہ بھی تجويز کروں گی کہ جب آپ انتہائ پرجوش انداز ميں 911 کے حوالے سے معلومات کی پڑتال کرتے ہیں جو اپنی تلاش صرف اسی مواد تک موقوف نہ رکھيں جو آپ کے مخصوص نقطہ نظر کی ترجمانی کرتا ہے۔ انٹرنيٹ پر جانے مانے ماہرين اور سائنسی کميونٹيز سے منسوب ايسی مستند معلومات بھی موجود ہيں جن کے ذريعے سازشی ويڈيوز ميں اٹھاۓ جانے والے تمام سوالات کے جوابات اور الزامات کی نفی موجود ہے

[email protected]

www.state.gov

https://twitter.com/USDOSDOT_Urdu

http://www.facebook.com/USDOTUrdu

USDOTURDU_banner.jpg

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ha ha ha................................dahashatgardo ka white wash campaign ............................[hilar][hilar][hilar]

osama was a saint ,hafij seyed is sufi......................................ha ha ha.

sari duniya ****** hai.