300 Years Britain has Outsourced Mayhem. ... Ending

phoneyid

Citizen
For 300 Years Britain has Outsourced Mayhem. Finally it's Coming Home

Being an Australian, it's difficult for me to have a good understanding of all the various factions, sects, tribal, or 'racial' groups mentioned in your discussions here on siasat.pk.
It is disappointing however, understanding enough to see the the 'prejudices' expressed by some here against their own neighbours at a time when unity is most needed in your lands.
But then again; it's exactly the way the 'powers that be' have managed to maintain their elite positions for millennium throughout the world.
In recent years, I have seen media and other political entities in Australia promote exactly that.
Australia is not free of racism either; but to date, in modern times, we have yet to see marauding gangs of one race charging and killing members of another.
But who benefits exactly?
UK's Queen Elizabeth is still spending the gold she acquired by plundering your lands; as I understand in my limited way, by exploiting and encouraging existing class divisions.
She's still got the spoils of selling opium to China, for which her Grandma started a war when China tried to stop it.
Mining giant Rio Tinto, of which she is a major share holder, got their head start from money made selling Opium, and now they will become a 'super' mining giant as they are about to form a partnership with Australia's largest mining company BHP.

Anyhow, as fate would have it, the proof in capitalism's efficacy is in the bottom line ($) and it seems that the wider British public is now coming to terms with the fact that something is wrong.

I hope you enjoy the following article; here is just an extract.

By George Monbiot
June 09, 2009 "The Guardian" (British News Paper)
Opium, famine and banks all played their part in this country's plundering of the globe. Now it's over, we find it hard to accept
http://informationclearinghouse.info/article22800.htm
In his book Capitalism and Colonial Production, Hamza Alavi estimates that the resource flow from India to Britain between 1793 and 1803 was in the order of 2m a year, the equivalent of many billions today. The economic drain from India, he notes, "has not only been a major factor in India's impoverishment it has also been a very significant factor in the industrial revolution in Britain". As Ralph Davis observes in The Industrial Revolution and British Overseas Trade, from the 1760s onwards India's wealth "bought the national debt back from the Dutch and others leaving Britain nearly free from overseas indebtedness when it came to face the great French wars from 1793".