? نکے دا ابا

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The more Indian Trolls bark against our beloved Army the more we would know that they are doing the fantastic job.
Since Imran Khan's arrival, Fascist-racist-hindu fundamentalist-fanatic Modi & his RSS-BJP party nakedly exposed Internationally. From the highest forum, UNGA, IK categorically exposed RSS and its heinous agenda.
Indian agents have gone berserk.

Dilwaly

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Sister, Mr. Sharif had tried his luck already at running for union counselor from Gwalmandi in Mr. Bhutto’s regime, only to find his real worth. Had it not been his daddy, a close friend of Gen. Zia, and having grudge against Mr. Bhutto for nationalizing his business, Mr. Sharif would be a brat at the best, but GHQ customized his career to the “will of the people”.
I donot know how old are you, but I have long lived to witness the dark past of our politics my dear Sister, than you will ever come across.
Stay blessed!
This is motherucker guy old account was fat amigo, a faget patwari and bhutwari

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
foundation of independent Bengal was laid down the day when a drunk womanizer General in Army House Pindi declared these two "Ghaddars and Indian Agents"

DPqOAvFX0AA4sYC.jpg
Wrong! Bhutto refused to attend the assembly in Dhaka since mujibur rehman won the most seats in general elections.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Sister, Mr. Sharif had tried his luck already at running for union counselor from Gwalmandi in Mr. Bhutto’s regime, only to find his real worth. Had it not been his daddy, a close friend of Gen. Zia, and having grudge against Mr. Bhutto for nationalizing his business, Mr. Sharif would be a brat at the best, but GHQ customized his career to the “will of the people”.
I donot know how old are you, but I have long lived to witness the dark past of our politics my dear Sister, than you will ever come across.
Stay blessed!
یہ کوئی سسٹر وسٹر نہیں ہے یہ سالہ آر ایس ایس
کا را مٹیریل ہے۔

The Sane

یہ کوئی سسٹر وسٹر نہیں ہے یہ سالہ آر ایس ایس
کا را مٹیریل ہے۔
محترم اگر ایسا ھے بھی تو ہمیں تہذیب کا دامن نہئیں چھوڑنا چاہیے۔ ہم نے یہاں ۱۰۰۰ سال حکومت کی ہے۔ انہیں اردو کی شائستگی سکھائی تھی، جو یہ ۷۰ سالوں میں بھول گئے ھیں۔ آئیں انہئیں دوبارہ ادب اٰداب اور تہذیب سے روشناس کروائیں۔

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nikkay kay abbay

Bhutoo nikka Gen Ayub Aba
Nawaz nikka Gen Zia Aba, Gen Jeelani phophhur
Zardari nikka Gen kiyani abba

senorita nikka (fat amigo) Abbay ka nahin Pata

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
محترم اگر ایسا ھے بھی تو ہمیں تہذیب کا دامن نہئیں چھوڑنا چاہیے۔ ہم نے یہاں ۱۰۰۰ سال حکومت کی ہے۔ انہیں اردو کی شائستگی سکھائی تھی، جو یہ ۷۰ سالوں میں بھول گئے ھیں۔ آئیں انہئیں دوبارہ ادب اٰداب اور تہذیب سے روشناس کروائیں۔
ye gandu khinzeer endians itni araam say nahin samjhtay….
kuch ziyada hi lunioon say bahar nikel rehay hainnn :)

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye gandu khinzeer endians itni araam say nahin samjhtay….
kuch ziyada hi lunioon say bahar nikel rehay hainnn :)

Pathfinder

you know since massi musibat made her army of trolls for this kind of phand pona. It has done nothing but get shit rubbed on their own faces. Carry on media cell.

concern_paki

SENORITA KI GAND MAIN NIKKAY NE APNA PURA LUND DE DIYA ABHI TAK CHEEKH RAHI HAI, PAR MUDI NAHIN SUNTA

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
بھائی صاحب۔ ہمارے بڑوں نے بولا ہے کہ
لاتوں کے بھوت باتوں سے نہیں مانتے
اور
ان جیسے کتوں کو کھیر ہضم نہیں ہوتی
۔​