کیا پاکستان بھی چین کیطرح اپنا سوشل میڈیا پلیٹ فارم بنانے والا ہے؟

amsaumar

Citizen
i think we are jumping way to high to even consider shit like this. We are far far behind China, infact far far behind then any country who already far far behind than China. if you know what i mean. Just pray we keep surviving the way we are with this faulty system of our country.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes, it will be our own platform, where Judiciary, bureaucracy & Politicians will be praised. No body will raise dissent

Only social media team of PPP, PMLN PTI etc will be there with all their fake ids.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its better. We shall create our own platforms where people can interact with their family members and friends.

For me twitter, facebook are a useless application and full of unethical and vulgar contents. Whatsapp has some practical use. The content on these platforms cannot be stopped legally since in some countries, its freedom of expression and bla bla bla............................

So we shall allow platforms only which are family applications not political chaos material. From beginning, we should have studied these platforms and impact of these platforms before allowing them in our country..................When things get complicated then we start thinking............................

Last edited:

Spartacus

It is a good idea . Although it would take more than 5 years ( At least ) !!!!
But Pakistan should go parallel with other world social media as well .
That means they should work for their own social media and parallel they should also not stop any world media to work in Pakistan .

This would be healthy competition!!!!!

In case if they try to have only a social media where they will have all the control then such action would be „ Bander Hay Hath May Nareeel
Monkeys would try to control everything thing in the country ,which will lead Pakistan to a total dictatorship on social media.

———— Spartacus of Siasat.pk —————

Masud Javed

i hope this is done asap.
Look at the youtube channels like Haqeeqat

koi poochne wala nahi

Last edited:

Aamir Ayoub

Senator (1k+ posts)
If we're on the chinese side
lets get onboard with them completely

illiterate 3rd world country Pakistan needs to have some sort of control on media if we want to see any progress at all.

look how our corrupt media is portraying our criminal politicians likes heros...its just crazy.

Khair Andesh

اگر ہمت اور ارادہ ہو تو بلکل ایسا ہو سکتا ہے، مگر سوال یہ ہے کہ کیا آئی ایم ایف اور ورلڈ بینک اپنے غلاموں کو اس کام کی اجازت دیں گے؟