نیب آفس کے باہر کھڑی ہوں، واپس نہیں جاؤں گی: مریم نواز

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Plz write 10 names of achey and Saaf log from PMLN ...... Then ask your PMLN party leadership to relegate and give party positions to those achey and Saaf log ..... First do this in PML n and then talk about Pakistan...... If you are not able to identify 10 people from PML n then introspect before commenting any further ......
I voted for PTI, but in hindsight it seems like my biggest mistake. Who knew that a UK based chichora would be imposed on us as a special advisor on the basis of mere friendship, or the much hated baji Firdaus be given the charge of information minister. Thank god for her riddance. Shibli who I know in personal capacity is not only clean but is fairly intelligent and articulate as well. As far as ten clean people are concerned I can write the names, but can I also name ten corrupt from other parties having joined PTI? Thats a fairly easy task compared to the former.

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I voted for PTI, but in hindsight it seems like my biggest mistake. Who knew that a UK based chichora would be imposed on us as a special advisor on the basis of mere friendship, or the much hated baji Firdaus be given the charge of information minister. Thank god for her riddance. Shibli who I know in personal capacity is not only clean but is fairly intelligent and articulate as well. As far as ten clean people are concerned I can write the names, but can I also name ten corrupt from other parties having joined PTI? Thats a fairly easy task compared to the former.

Brother, you can quell your contrition by voting for anybody else but PTI. But remember that a bad choice is better than the worse.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother, you can quell your contrition by voting for anybody else but PTI. But remember that a bad choice is better than the worse.
Thanks brother for the sane advice. I was exactly of the same opinion as you. Let me also tell you that one of my very close family member is a part of this cabinet without divulging details. But these guys have been quite disappointing in deliverance and are nalaiq. Woh pechle walay chor thay likin incompetent nhi thay.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aaein Baein shaein..... write 10 names in PMLN ..... or admit that there aren’t any Saaf and achey log in PML n .....

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
its a big challenge for Punjab govt to treat all criminal with force and establish the writ of the state or go home, we can't afford ,its only happens in Pakistan all mafia has so much money to distribute it between their idiot followers to create caos so the officer scare and stop investigation of their corruption,

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks brother for the sane advice. I was exactly of the same opinion as you. Let me also tell you that one of my very close family member is a part of this cabinet without divulging details. But these guys have been quite disappointing in deliverance and are nalaiq. Woh pechle walay chor thay likin incompetent nhi thay.
Chori is a sin ..... Incompetence is not ..... End of story .....

Eyeaan

Chori is a sin ..... Incompetence is not ..... End of story .....
Further certain sins are absolutely and universally wrong and a measure of moral integrity. Chori is one of those.
Incompetence is generally a subjective and relative term. It is hard to judge for incompetence unless one fully comprehends the real situation.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Both together is a recipe for disaster ?
Nopes ..... for chori there is a punishment of amputation of right hand and left leg ...... on the other hand ...... incompetence can be converted into fruitful competence by hardwork ...... Massive difference ......

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nopes ..... for chori there is a punishment of amputation of right hand and left leg ...... on the other hand ...... incompetence can be converted into fruitful competence by hardwork ...... Massive difference ......
Bhen PTI has many corrupt elements in its fold. Besides being corrupt they are also incompetent. Its like a double edge sword. May Allah SWT have his mercy on this nation. Ameen

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhen PTI has many corrupt elements in its fold. Besides being corrupt they are also incompetent. Its like a double edge sword. May Allah SWT have his mercy on this nation. Ameen
Still waiting for 10 names of PML n saaf log ..... :)

Hate_Nooras

NAB is a bogus institution. Its only used for witch hunting. I know a finance secretary who was known for being very upright and honest. Politicians in order to teach him a lesson filed a fake reference against him. He was grilled for five years and at the end NAB couldn't prove anything against him. The pain he and his family went through is unfathomable. That secretary who had millions under his disposal still lives in a 10 marla house in Peshawar without gas in that area. I am not saying others aren't corrupt but this institution is bogus. Take the example of Brig Asad Munir he hanged himself due to these thugs.
And what do you propose instead. Stop pretending to be naive, the corrupt don't want any one to catch them, and hence the rona dona. NAB is working with the crooks to protect them, look at the years it takes to file a reference. This NAB could have been reformed by the PPP and the Nooras to catch criminals, the only problem would still have been that they are the criminals and that's not going to change.