عمران خان کی بابا فرید کے دربار پر حاضری، عوام کا سمندر اُمڈ آیا

Waqar1988

Senator (1k+ posts)
I saw in another video that he did the same sajdah posture that he did the last time. This is the only side of Khan I don't like.
he has already clarified about this last time

He said a true Muslim only prostrates himself in front of God. “You can’t be Muslim without believing in Allah and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). This was not prostration, it was done in respect of Baba Fareed who was a great Sufi saint…I have read a lot about him,” Imran said in the interview on Dunya News.

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
he has already clarified about this last time

He said a true Muslim only prostrates himself in front of God. “You can’t be Muslim without believing in Allah and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). This was not prostration, it was done in respect of Baba Fareed who was a great Sufi saint…I have read a lot about him,” Imran said in the interview on Dunya News.
رسپکٹ کے بہت سارے طریقے ہیں, یہ طریقہ ٹھیک نہیں ہے

Absolutely Not

cestmoi ✅️

No, he did not do Sajda he kissed the floor

awien her aik pay fatwa na laga dea kero
That's why I said 'sajdah posture'. Even though he probably meant to kiss the floor but it absolutely looks like he is doing sajdah. IMO, he should not do it.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's why I said 'sajdah posture'. Even though he probably meant to kiss the floor but it absolutely looks like he is doing sajdah. IMO, he should not do it.
if you kiss your father and mother's feet does it mean "Sajdah posture"

it looks like you are an "idiot" does that mean you are? looks like wah

cestmoi ✅️

if you kiss your father and mother's feet does it mean "Sajdah posture"

it looks like you are an "idiot" does that mean you are? looks like wah
Perception is bigger than reality. Also, kissing your parents feet is very different than what we are talking about here.

Shahid Abassi

I saw in another video that he did the same sajdah posture that he did the last time. This is the only side of Khan I don't like.
I too don't like this life in and around mazars but one must not forget one thing. It all depends on your intention (niyah). Is one's niyah is to do sajda or is it kissing the ground. It is the niyyah that matters.

cestmoi ✅️

I too don't like this life in and around mazars but one must not forget one thing. It all depends on your intention (niyah). Is one's niyah is to do sajda or is it kissing the ground. It is the niyyah that matters.
I agree, however your niyyah is between you and Allah as no one can see what's in your heart/brain. When you are a public figure like Imran Khan, your apparent actions have huge consequences because of your huge following. More mature followers may start disliking you as they may think your are doing 'shirk'. The younger followers may start copying you which is not good either.